PDA

View Full Version : This Game really Hurt the most!

missnay
11-04-2003, 09:54 AM
I don't know about the rest of the fans, but this game literally brought some tears to my eyes, because I truly thought we had this game! We had a few mistakes, but overalll we played hard! And the game was supposed to be ours, but like they say Tom Brady sometimes will throw the "sink" at you. And thats what happend at the last game. I watched the entire game thru and thru and when it came down to that last play I couldn't believe it, tears just started coming down, it hurt me bad, And i am sure it hurt our players and coached more. You know they came out to play serious ball. NOt only was it in our backyard, but It was monday Night, and They also but On the ALL blue jerseys which told you we were about business. I am glad we have the bye week, and it's sad that we continue to get injuries. BUt never give up on them!!!!
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

Hansolo
11-04-2003, 09:58 AM
I'm wit you Missnay !!

No retreat, No surrender !

WE MUST ALWAYS BELIEVE AND BE FAITHFUL !

After all, that's what makes a TRUE fan.

How many TRUE fans out there ?

Peace

missnay
11-04-2003, 10:01 AM
That's Definite! True fans don't come and go when things get rough! But we stick together thru the good games and bad games! Every season may not be our season, but I'm still out there to support them. I don't know how many true fans our out there though Hansolo :-)

jbones733
11-04-2003, 10:05 AM
Agree 100% almost brought a tear to my eye also

but i will regroup during the bye like te broncos & be back roaring and primed for a PLAYOFF RUN BABY

BroncoManiac_69
11-04-2003, 10:26 AM
Yes, these heart wrenching losses do tend to bring out some emotions. But I love the Broncos and always will stick by them!

Let's rest up on the week off, get Jake back and see if we can put some wins together.

GO BRONCOS!!

missnay
11-04-2003, 10:33 AM
I'm glad some of you felt some what of the way I was feeling. But I guess because I'm a girl, I was more emotional, which brought me to tears, because I love the Broncos and I love our team! But We just needed that bye though. But there are too many people that are supposed to be Bronco fans that are just talkin trash, and just criticizing everything we did wrong, when really they didnt realize we did alot right. And guess what, I don't know about u all, but the refs called a few times holding on the Pats but I promise they kept holdin trevor Pryce like crazy and they only called it about once! They were getting away with some things, but Refs are imperfect but I seen alot of things that should of been called. I cant wait till Jake is back!

missnay
11-04-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Chiefs4eva
The last play of last night's game did bring tears to my eyes...

TEARS OF HAPPINESS!

Well If u didn't realize I was actually talkin to the Broncos Fans, and I really don't too much care of what you have to say! Because it really doesn't count one bit, so I'm glad you felt that way buddy!

kickersarecool
11-04-2003, 10:43 AM
After the shouts of anger and frustration from me, and the many vows to do lots of nasty things to Tom Brady. I admit i almost teared myself i just couldn't believe it was like watching it in slow motion.
Never Give up!!!
Go Broncos Show them Real Football

missnay
11-04-2003, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kickersarecool
[ and the many vows to do lots of nasty things to Tom Brady.

LOL LOL, it was a very critical game though, I didn't wish to many bad things against Brady, but I was very tense when he was bombing those balls down the field, with Branch down there. That's a scary thing. ONE PLAY put their first score on the board, and that was when Brady thru to Branch down the field, and that was that.

AsianOrange
11-04-2003, 10:48 AM
Well, it's the bye week....we get Jake back...hopefully Elam will get better along with a lot of players who needs some well deserve rest.

Don't worry....5-4 is still a good number. A lot of teams will buckle and if the Broncos stay strong, then they got a shot at the playoffs.

broncosgrrrl
11-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Jake said he was on track to return after the bye week. I am far more worried about Elam. He pulled his hamstring and that injury can be difficult to recover from. If he is out for more than 2 weeks, Shanny is going to have to find another kicker.

broncos4ever
11-04-2003, 01:59 PM
4 losses is not a killer. We can still come back. We need to get as many people healthy as possible and then make a run.

I was at the game. I cheered my heart out. I am tired and worn out today, but I would do it again tomorrow if they were playing again.

That's what the twelfth man is all about!!!