PDA

View Full Version : Football 101



Gridiron Guru
11-04-2003, 01:02 PM
1. Pro Footbal is a brutal and very mental game.
2. You must take advantage of mismatches in personell
3. Use all your weapons and put then a position to succeed.
4. If it works dont break it and if it isn't working try somthing different.

If our Broncos are going anywhere we need to put Speedy Portis in open space like at wide out or flanker. Put anderson at RB and
then the other teams would have to try and stop both of our best weapons. Shanny get a clue.

RunByDesign
02-29-2004, 06:20 PM
GOODBYE.

EddyMac87
02-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Gridiron Guru
1. Pro Footbal is a brutal and very mental game.
2. You must take advantage of mismatches in personell
3. Use all your weapons and put then a position to succeed.
4. If it works dont break it and if it isn't working try somthing different.

If our Broncos are going anywhere we need to put Speedy Portis in open space like at wide out or flanker. Put anderson at RB and
then the other teams would have to try and stop both of our best weapons. Shanny get a clue.
are you bein serious? lol

milehigh2616
02-29-2004, 06:22 PM
DAMN GURU UR STUPID.

Dont change a good thing is right....portis was a good thing so why change him. Moving a RB to a WR is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You must either be screwing around thinking ur playing Madden2004 or ur a retard. Im gonna have to go with RETARD. Any person in the NFL or that actually knew about football would absolutly 100 percent disagree with you.

EddyMac87
02-29-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by milehigh2616
Im gonna have to go with RETARD.
Me too

RunByDesign
02-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Gridiron Guru
Sign TO. We draft another RB in the 4th round to back up QG, he goes for 1500 yds and 15 tds and we make the Superbowl and Beat N.E.

More wisdom from the Master.

Does this idiot realize New England PLAYS IN THE SAME CONFERENCE?

IDIOT!!!! I TELL YOU!!!!!

DPg2003
02-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Come on yall lighten up on the guy, he's prolly a kid in the game, and he is no where near as bad as Amy was.

RunByDesign
02-29-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by DPg2003
Come on yall lighten up on the guy, he's prolly a kid in the game, and he is no where near as bad as Amy was.

That's not the point. He's a troll, who has done NOTHING but harass anyone who supports CP.

He claims to be a "Guru"

You decide.

DPg2003
02-29-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by portisistheman
That's not the point. He's a troll, who has done NOTHING but harass anyone who supports CP.

He claims to be a "Guru"

You decide.

Well, I don't know the history between yall, so I can't comment.

OrangeCrush5280
02-29-2004, 06:35 PM
pff

DPg2003
02-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by OrangeCrush5280
pff

I'm not familiar with that abbreviation, inform me on what it means please.

RunByDesign
02-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by OrangeCrush5280
pff

Say...what does this mean?

Trench777
02-29-2004, 06:42 PM
I believe "pff" is the sound Darrel "Temper-tantrum-boy" Gardner makes right after he's done with a stack of pancakes, but before he starts kicking someones a$$.

Africangod
02-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Gridiron Guru
1. Pro Footbal is a brutal and very mental game.
2. You must take advantage of mismatches in personell
3. Use all your weapons and put then a position to succeed.
4. If it works dont break it and if it isn't working try somthing different.

If our Broncos are going anywhere we need to put Speedy Portis in open space like at wide out or flanker. Put anderson at RB and
then the other teams would have to try and stop both of our best weapons. Shanny get a clue.


Holy shyt i knew you where stupid but this is just riduclous. You are mentally challenged I hope you are not an adult.

DieWithMileHigh
02-29-2004, 07:20 PM
football 010 Pathethic think before you type.

nickmeyer
02-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by milehigh2616
DAMN GURU UR STUPID.

Dont change a good thing is right....portis was a good thing so why change him. Moving a RB to a WR is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You must either be screwing around thinking ur playing Madden2004 or ur a retard. Im gonna have to go with RETARD. Any person in the NFL or that actually knew about football would absolutly 100 percent disagree with you.

Have you watched Marshall Fauk Play he does good as a wideout and Portis did catch a bomb from Rod so I don't think that would be stupid, but we need Bailey but for that much Money I don't know this is going to have to play out before I judge shanahan

NameUsedBefore
02-29-2004, 07:26 PM
I'm with Gridiron, and to add on to what he thinks I say we put ten guys out on the field occasionally to confuse the defense then when they start saying "Where's the 11th" WE HIKE IT and catch 'em off guard.

Thats what we'll do, and we'll do it all the way to the Superbowl, where we'll be facing the Patriots.

nickmeyer
02-29-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
I'm with Gridiron, and to add on to what he thinks I say we put ten guys out on the field occasionally to confuse the defense then when they start saying "Where's the 11th" WE HIKE IT and catch 'em off guard.

Thats what we'll do, and we'll do it all the way to the Superbowl, where we'll be facing the Patriots.

Damn that was funny but I think we just need to wait and see if this trade puts us over the top

NameUsedBefore
02-29-2004, 07:54 PM
We'll have to wait and see if Guru's idiocy ever wears off us...

We may all be permanently infected... I... I kamt spool! Im isfected, holp mi!

*falls into warphole of idiocy where there's a giant Guru head*