PDA

View Full Version : Terell Davis to Return to Broncos!

LoufromLItt.
04-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Terrell Davis is coming back to the broncos! He stated in a interview earlier today that he would be open for one season to test his knee. As my sources with strahan we right on the money, you can't second guess this rumor.... Move over Tatum!! TD is back in town!! Mile high salute! :jawdrop:

JkThSnake #16
04-12-2005, 02:41 PM
davis is old id rather have bell start :coffee:

x_predator89
04-12-2005, 02:55 PM
This is a joke right?

Snk16
04-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Strahan is with the Broncos?

No way. He's got a good job on NFL Total Access and will not return to the Broncos. Maybe as a coach, but not as the starting runner.

Peerless
04-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Man, I hate rumor mill. I think its nonsense........ nothing is ever a rumor. The one rumor that was almost true that i thought was trading Jake. You can see what happend.

LoufromLItt.
04-12-2005, 03:59 PM
my sources are true... in a president bush kind of way.

GridironChamp
04-12-2005, 04:05 PM
TD became injury prone at the end of his career and hes to old to be that good any way. :duh: Just like snk16 said if he does come back he'll be a rb coach or sumthin.
If he did come back and play i would much rather start Bell over him cause hes younger more athletic faster and would run harder.( Not saying Bells better than TD, even though he might be later in his career, hes jus better than TD now) :coffee:

Peerless
04-13-2005, 01:28 PM
my sources are true... in a president bush kind of way.

Lol... I'll drink to that... soda of course.

Sam_Z
04-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Terrell Davis is coming back to the broncos! He stated in a interview earlier today that he would be open for one season to test his knee. As my sources with strahan we right on the money, you can't second guess this rumor.... Move over Tatum!! TD is back in town!! Mile high salute! :jawdrop:
:laugh: I appreiate the mention but lets not included TD into the rumor mill B.S., he was beautiful and worth alot more than this! Peace out homey!

Snk16
04-16-2005, 04:39 PM
No way Strahan is awesome!!!

Maybe I should re-state that. I meant TD. :laugh:

Peerless
04-23-2005, 09:56 AM
I loved TD he was great I's so glad he is back!!! :beer:
LoL...... hahahah LMAO!!! :laugh: so am I TD.... so am I

FanFromMichigan
05-08-2005, 05:26 PM
XPredator... that Lynch clip is a dirty hit. Leading with your helmet into another guy's helmet is nothing to brag about... it's cheap and dirty.... How would you like it if a Raider or Charger planted the crown of his helmet into Rod Smith's facemask?

Sorry Broncos fans, but Lynch always has been and always will be a dirty player.

This belongs in rumor mill... why? :confused:

Charlie Brown
05-08-2005, 10:10 PM
What have you been smoking?

I think I'm gonna have to get me some. Terrell Davis coming back? That's like saying Joe Theisman has miraculously stopped being a jerk and his leg is better and he is gonna play football.

defense!!!
05-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Man, I hate rumor mill. I think its nonsense........ nothing is ever a rumor. The one rumor that was almost true that i thought was trading Jake. You can see what happend.

That's why it's called a rumor mill. :duh:

Nick7
05-11-2005, 01:22 PM
I think I can recall McCaffrey getting hit and breaking his leg. Can't remember what team it was.

Joey
05-12-2005, 07:42 AM
Is This True? Because If It Is Then That Would Be Great For The Broncos. Is He Supposed To Play In This Years Season? The Broncos Would Win A Superbowl If Td Was Back On The Team. Their Would Be No One In Td's Way!

BVP
05-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Is This True? Because If It Is Then That Would Be Great For The Broncos. Is He Supposed To Play In This Years Season? The Broncos Would Win A Superbowl If Td Was Back On The Team. Their Would Be No One In Td's Way!

Are you serious? Of course this is not true. :eek:

Snk16
05-13-2005, 11:08 AM

Are you crazy? He's got no more left in his tank and he's been gone for a couple years and he's old. This is a stupid and pointless post. You know nothing about football. And RBs don't make a team. The team makes a team. :coffee:

And see that button next to the A? Yeah, turn that off. :duh:

BVP
05-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Are you crazy? He's got no more left in his tank and he's been gone for a couple years and he's old. This is a stupid and pointless post. You know nothing about football. And RBs don't make a team. The team makes a team. :coffee:

And see that button next to the A? Yeah, turn that off. :duh:

Are You Serious? You Dont Think That Td Would Make Us Win Another Super Bowl Again? You Are Crazy. :laugh:

Peerless
05-14-2005, 04:25 PM
"coming back to Denver".........to coach, live?