PDA

View Full Version : CSU vs. CU (Smack Talkin)

BVP
04-16-2005, 09:11 PM
Since we were arguing in Graphics Gallery, lets start up another one in the right forum. GO CSU. You guys will beat the crap out of 2.5 Greer, just like Pomona would have if they would have played him in high school. LETS GO RAMS!!!

West
04-16-2005, 09:14 PM
Highly Doubtful.

Shall i remind you that we've beaten you 4 out of the last 5 times we've played

West
04-16-2005, 09:18 PM
beating you 4 out of the last 5 years kinda does :coffee:

BVP
04-16-2005, 09:19 PM
Highly Doubtful.

Shall i remind you that we've beaten you 4 out of the last 5 times we've played

Last year it was only because Sonny decided to go for the TD instead of the FG in the closing seconds of the game.

BVP
04-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Man, West, you gave up already. I guess you cant take heat from a fan from a team better than yours.

Dub-DeuceKnight
04-20-2005, 11:25 AM
CSU is losing most of thier team, we are losing like 2 players. Bobby Purify is gone, thank god in step Lawerence 'V-Back' Vickers, and as if he wasn't enough to worry about Charles Hughes Sophmore is said to be one of the faster CU running backs of all time good luck stopping that 1-2 punch. Along with this we finally have some receivers that can catch the ball.
You lost the game last year becuase your QB is a retard and nothing I saw near the end of the season proved him to be any different and even if he was the Buffs D this year is going to dominate we have a sick secondary and hard hitting LB's. Bernard Jackson is going to step in the game in Garbage time when we are up 50-0 and drop another 30 on you I bet.

BVP
04-20-2005, 03:48 PM
CSU is losing most of thier team, we are losing like 2 players. Bobby Purify is gone, thank god in step Lawerence 'V-Back' Vickers, and as if he wasn't enough to worry about Charles Hughes Sophmore is said to be one of the faster CU running backs of all time good luck stopping that 1-2 punch. Along with this we finally have some receivers that can catch the ball.
You lost the game last year becuase your QB is a retard and nothing I saw near the end of the season proved him to be any different and even if he was the Buffs D this year is going to dominate we have a sick secondary and hard hitting LB's. Bernard Jackson is going to step in the game in Garbage time when we are up 50-0 and drop another 30 on you I bet.

Hey, if you didnt know, Justin Holland got injured during the middle of the season, so he had nothing to show. Another thing, no way are you guys gonna come close to dominating us, we will rock you when Holland passes to Anderson, for about 25 TD's this year. And if you can catch, who is your main WR?

topscribe
04-25-2005, 11:30 PM
Well, being originally from Colorado and having gone to UNC in Greeley, I have been a big fan of both schools. So I don't know what to do when it comes to talkin' smack. CU SUCKS! CSU SUCKS! GO CU! GO CSU! Oh . . . I'm so confused! :goofy: :confused: :duh: (Now take it easy on me folks, my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, anyway.)

BVP
04-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Well, being originally from Colorado and having gone to UNC in Greeley, I have been a big fan of both schools. So I don't know what to do when it comes to talkin' smack. CU SUCKS! CSU SUCKS! GO CU! GO CSU! Oh . . . I'm so confused! :goofy: :confused: :duh: (Now take it easy on me folks, my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, anyway.)

Then just say your opinion of who you think is better and why they are better.

topscribe
04-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Then just say your opinion of who you think is better and why they are better.
I know, I know. Just a poor attempt at humor. Sorry. :ugh:

topscribe
05-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Boy, there doesn't seem to be much passion for either team here. It appears there is more interest in :sick: Nebraska.

Charlie Brown
05-02-2005, 09:46 PM
I'm going with the Bufs in this one.

For personal reasons considering most of my friends go there...

IrishConrad
05-05-2005, 01:27 AM
We gave the last game to CU.

It's always hard to say....If our defence is a bit better CSU could easily end up on top.

Dub-DeuceKnight
05-05-2005, 08:16 PM
You guys will beat the crap out of 2.5 Greer, just like Pomona would have if they would have played him in high school. LETS GO RAMS!!!

Are you talking about Greer from Mullen High School?!?!? dude I played against Greer and I can tell you Mullen and Greer would have beat the **** out of Pomona, the only thing Pomona is good at that I will give them credit for is Wrestling, and from waht i have seen there a lot of fine young ladies, but trust me Mullen would have crushed Pomona