PDA

View Full Version : A real KC fan knows it's history and wouldn't be too quick to brag



bklynbronco
11-06-2003, 05:08 AM
If you have been a fan of the chiefs for the more than five years you would know to relax on super bowl dreams just yet. They have been in this same position several times before and were very disappointed. This is not to say don't be excited about your team but a real chiefs fan who has been a loyal fan knows that they were in similar positions before and were not rewarded with a super bowl experience. Reasonablechief fan and chi3fs seem to know what I'm talking about. All these other chiefs come on here like this is their first time rooting for the chiefs. After the chiefs beat us earlier in the year I expected chiefs fans to rub it in but now were in week ten and it seems that the band wagon chief fans are jumping on a faster pace and they displace the true chief fans that have built up major respect. These band wagon chiefs fans that come on here and almost two or three new ones come every week give every implication that they just started watching the team because of the childish threads and post. Though i wouldn't go to another teams post I just wonder if these wannabe be posters(not including chief fans who have been here for the long haul) are on san diego or raider message boards or even TB message board since they are not looking so good right now and bragging too. It means something if this is the only message board they get on beacuse either they are worried about the bronco team or really, really interested in what a bronco fans are thinking. What do you think people?

noregap
11-06-2003, 07:55 AM
Hey, bklynbronco...I think you are probably right about the "bandwagon" Chief fans. Those who have been on here for a while, are, for the most part, pretty good and know how and when to talk smack....the "Chiefies-come-lately" are arrogant and blabber some real stupid stuff.
However......there are also some IDIOT Bronco fans who have been on their boards posting some stuff just as inflamatory and stupid. One in particular is some nut case who goes by the name "broncobaby."
He and a few others give all the rest of us a bid name.
So, welcome all posters from all teams who want to talk some INTELLIGENT FOOTBALL. FUN AND CLEVER SMACK, or just want to be part of a great board.....but at least bring something of substance to the table....OK?
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!

bklynbronco
11-06-2003, 09:13 AM
please compare the amount of new chief fans coming on to new bronco fans and there is a big difference in post. are thier one or two silly bronco post? yes. but that is nothing compared to how many new chief fans initial threads are obnoxious and arrogant. you might want to be fair but i see a big difference in post.

elwaymvp
11-06-2003, 09:16 AM
We have had an influx of Chief fans on our board since we went on our 1-4 skid. Either it's more and more bandwagon Chief fans, or it's just a bunch of Chief fans who decided to kick us while we were down. Either way, it is pretty lame.

BigRedStick
11-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by bklynbronco
If you have been a fan of the chiefs for the more than five years you would know to relax on super bowl dreams just yet. They have been in this same position several times before and were very disappointed. This is not to say don't be excited about your team but a real chiefs fan who has been a loyal fan knows that they were in similar positions before and were not rewarded with a super bowl experience. Reasonablechief fan and chi3fs seem to know what I'm talking about. All these other chiefs come on here like this is their first time rooting for the chiefs. After the chiefs beat us earlier in the year I expected chiefs fans to rub it in but now were in week ten and it seems that the band wagon chief fans are jumping on a faster pace and they displace the true chief fans that have built up major respect. These band wagon chiefs fans that come on here and almost two or three new ones come every week give every implication that they just started watching the team because of the childish threads and post. Though i wouldn't go to another teams post I just wonder if these wannabe be posters(not including chief fans who have been here for the long haul) are on san diego or raider message boards or even TB message board since they are not looking so good right now and bragging too. It means something if this is the only message board they get on beacuse either they are worried about the bronco team or really, really interested in what a bronco fans are thinking. What do you think people?

I've been a KC fan since when I first started watching football in 1988. Don't just assume since people start posting on your BB that they became fans the day they start posting. That's like assuming all KC fans live in Missouri. I do remember the Schottenheimer days of no offense and live and die by defense. They do make me sceptical. But you do have to admit our team is much different than those days. I can count only 4-5 players from the '98 team still left on the roster. My question is how then can you assume the same outcome? Are you proposing some mythical curse like the Cubbies or some ghost like the Red Sox?? (I use those analogies since they are fresh in every bodies minds).

The origin of my being on your BB is simple. Some bronco fan clowns keep coming to KC's BB and posting ridiculous crap just to incite us. So, turnabout being fair play, I'm here. The Raiders BB is dead. There isn't a Raider fan posting on there, let alone anyone elses board. When they stopped dropping crap on our BB, I stopped visiting theirs. It really is that simple. The root of your complaining is really yourselves. Directly, or indirectly. Just like the Broncos...

Interpol
11-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by BigRedStick
The Raiders BB is dead. There isn't a Raider fan posting on there, let alone anyone elses board. When they stopped dropping crap on our BB, I stopped visiting theirs.

The raiders BB is empty because all their fans spent their money on 22" rims and tires for their salvaged title Chevy Tahoe, instead of buying a computer.

Koronin
11-06-2003, 10:55 AM
And what does history have to do with anything?

It matters not, that's what.

The Chiefs gave up more points on Defense than anyone else last year, what's that matter to this season? Nothing.

8-0 is a license to brag, boast, smack talk yadda yadda yadda, that's what makes it fun.

Great seasons are rare in the NFL, when it's your favorite team, it's even more rare.

It's just sauce for the goose with many posters who've come over here to talk trash. For the week leading up to and the week following the week 5 game, Broncos fans were all over the Chiefs board. Posts were either:

We're gonna crush you (Leading up to)
You wouldn't have won without Dante. (afterward)

Both of which were very humorous.

LawDog
11-06-2003, 11:05 AM
The point is that the Chef fans who were here before week five and have stuck around is cool, it's just the fans who suddenly appear halfway through a winning season that is kind of annoying. Take you for example, Mr. first post during week 9.

Welcome to the best board in the NFL, if you decide to say we hope you will have something to add, otherwise you will be just another bandwaggoning chef fan.

BigRedStick
11-06-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by LawDog
The point is that the Chef fans who were here before week five and have stuck around is cool, it's just the fans who suddenly appear halfway through a winning season that is kind of annoying. Take you for example, Mr. first post during week 9.

Welcome to the best board in the NFL, if you decide to say we hope you will have something to add, otherwise you will be just another bandwaggoning chef fan.

You point isn't really valid. I've been a chiefs fan since 1988. I didn't start posting on a Chiefs BB until January of 2003. Why? Not because I just became a fan. But, I had just stumbled across it and found it rather interesting. Should retarded Bronco fans quit posting on the KC BB I probably wouldn't be here. I think it's quite ignorant on your behalf to assume I'm a bandwagon fan since I just started posting here a week or two ago.

LawDog
11-06-2003, 11:55 AM
Actually, I was addressing Koronin (what is that, a trekkie name?) but it will apply to you if your posts are not at least interesting. I would only be ignorant if some new KC poster had come out blastin' with insightful, witty and well-thought-out comments. So far that hasn't really happened, so until it does I will be comfortable with what I posted.

chiefsjen
11-06-2003, 12:02 PM
Why do you assume that just because people are new to a particular board that they are bandwagon/new fans?

It is our right as fans to be excited about our team and their
record and to dream about the Super Bowl...if you don't, YOU'RE NOT A FAN!

Grow up, enjoy your season...whatever happens...and don't
make assumptions about things you obviously know nothing about.

TheGlue Factory
11-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by kcdomination
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

^^^^^^^^^ Case in point.

@BigRedStick - We don't mind fans of other teams coming here to carry on intelligent conversation, even if they started posting in week 9 or 15. kcdominated is a classic case in our (you included in "our") argument.

We can't really do anything about the idiot Bronco posters on your board as we don't really want to go to your board and they rarely (if ever) show their "faces" over here, just like the idiot KC posters probably spend 99% of their online time here. *sigh* Just consider them to be escaped idiots from European villages and have fun with them.

LawDog
11-06-2003, 12:10 PM
Chiefsjen,

Welcome to the board. My point about bandwagon fans is that the Broncos - chiefs rivalry didn't just start last week. Granted there are some folks who just stumbled across this board, but usually another team's fans show up the week or two before a game with us. This was true for a lot of chiefs fans and there was some awesome smack flying around. However, now that the chiefs are 8-0 there are more and more fans showing up and unfortunately they are the "Broncos suck" type of posters. Those are the ones that seem to be bandwagoners rather than the so called true fans. Keep posting, and prove me wrong, but just be aware that you are being judged initially by the posts of knuckleheads like KCabomination.

BigRedStick
11-06-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by LawDog
I would only be ignorant if some new KC poster had come out blastin' with insightful, witty and well-thought-out comments

My bad. I thought you were using the English language. The word ignorant to you means something different than what it's definition is. Obviously, only Bronco fans are insightful, witty and say well thought out comments. Anything said in a derogatory manner about the Denver Broncos is seen by you as to the contrary. I'm not hear to make friends or hold your hand. I came here to discuss the Broncos, hopefully with intelligent fans, unlike the yahoos that plaster graffiti all over KC boards. I read posts like "you got lucky" or "there was a penalty" or "our defense didn't wear their lucky charms bracelets" or "my dad is bigger than your dad so Denver will totally kick your ass". It's great to get behind your team but thinking objectively leads to less pissin' and whinin' when the game is over. Admit to me that your superpower offense had a chance to drive within field goal range during the KC game and win the game but fell short. Not because of broken feet, pulled groins, poor penalties, etc... But because they failed to execute. If you can't do that then I feel sorry for you.

bklynbronco
11-06-2003, 02:08 PM
So wait a minute, some bronco fans are acting up on your message board so instead of taking it up with them on your message board you come here and what...take care of them here? As for KC domination what the f is up with you? you definitely are jaking off everytime the chiefs win cause your acting like someone whose not used to winning games. I forgot your not. 8-0 is not a season and if denver was so garbage you wouldn't be on this board cause you wouldn't worry about what we are thinking, right? cause we have nothing of value to say. JENKC there is something for being excited but some of the chief fans that come on here get really carried away. If this sunday was the super bowl and the chiefs were in it you guys would have my respect but it's only week ten come'on. There some chief fans that are cool but these new guys like KCdomination make it hard to listen to the rest of the other respectable chief fans.

LawDog
11-06-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by kcdomination
Fan for 35 years.....bandwagon?

I am typing very, very slowly so you can follow along.

Not a bandwagon because you are a new fan to the Chiefs, bandwagon because you are new to this board and don't have anything to say.

Bigtwig, you are arguing our side of the issue, and the longer you stay and add to the party, the better it is. Of course we don't condone the idiot Denver fans on your boards who act the fool, and I'm sure there is the same reaction to them over there that we give to the one's that show up here. I think we've dished out enough abuse to this here equinus ex mortis, so I'll just leave it at that.

BigRedStick
11-06-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by bklynbronco
So wait a minute, some bronco fans are acting up on your message board so instead of taking it up with them on your message board you come here and what...take care of them here? As for KC domination what the f is up with you? you definitely are jaking off everytime the chiefs win cause your acting like someone whose not used to winning games. I forgot your not. 8-0 is not a season and if denver was so garbage you wouldn't be on this board cause you wouldn't worry about what we are thinking, right? cause we have nothing of value to say. JENKC there is something for being excited but some of the chief fans that come on here get really carried away. If this sunday was the super bowl and the chiefs were in it you guys would have my respect but it's only week ten come'on. There some chief fans that are cool but these new guys like KCdomination make it hard to listen to the rest of the other respectable chief fans.

it's quite hard to get a decent broncos conversation out of those idiots. i was hoping the people over here would actually talk objectively about the broncos. you all have heard the old cliche about excuses. it's just not fun to admit you lost, however a few bronco fans did eat their crow after round one. i will admit that. no matter where you go there is a ton of people who post & run. they are mentally challenged and get their rocks off pissing people off. again, i'm fully capable of posting intellectually, i just need a reason.

bklynbronco
11-06-2003, 02:36 PM
It gets really tiring hearing the same ole same ole from certain chief fans. It's like a loop on a tape, "you guys suck", You guys whine"," stop making excuses" man that goes over and over and really makes bronco fans really hate the chiefs. Once in a while someone like you make sense but there's many more they don't have much to say but kiddie crap.

LawDog
11-06-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by BigRedStick
it's quite hard to get a decent broncos conversation out of those idiots. i was hoping the people over here would actually talk objectively about the broncos. you all have heard the old cliche about excuses. it's just not fun to admit you lost, however a few bronco fans did eat their crow after round one. i will admit that. no matter where you go there is a ton of people who post & run. they are mentally challenged and get their rocks off pissing people off. again, i'm fully capable of posting intellectually, i just need a reason.

And what would be the reason for posting an unintelligent comment?

Here is a reason to post intelligently: the chiefs are riding high on an undefeated season even with a largely one-dimensional offense and a suspect defense. The normal in-conference rivals have been struck by (1) injuries (Broncos) and (2) a baffling loss of any ability to play whatsoever (Raiders). Can the Chiefs take this momentum all the way to a victory in Houston, or will they choke in the post-season like years past? Can the Broncos overcome the injuries and put together enough wins to get to the playoffs and beyond? What factors will affect both teams? Is there something we aren't seeing right now that will rear its ugly head?

Oh yeah, Chiefs Suck, Broncos Rule!

ReasonableChief
11-06-2003, 02:43 PM
I've been a Chiefs fan since 1967 (I wasn't even 5 yet) and am not any bigger fan now than I was during our glorious 2-12 & 5-9 years. I love the Chiefs as much or more than any Bronco fan loves his/her team.

Honestly ... I'm not sure I found this room before or after the first Bronco-Chief game, so perhaps I fall into the Johnny come lately category. I've tried to be respectable on most occasions; however, stupidity by by fans of either side tends to set me off a bit.

As to the influx of Chiefs' fans on this board ... the last couple weeks have been rough on us. Bye weeks are great for injured players, but for the fans they are awful. So, instead of talking about how Priest Holmes changed his facemask or how Dante did on Letterman, it's more fun to come match wits, even talk a little trash, with Denver fans. For the most part, you have great passion for your football team, and I can relate to that.

Am I excited about this season? Obviously. Who wouldn't be if their team is 8-0? To quote Marty Schottenheimer (a great coach who left his fastball in Kansas City) "Every once in a while, you have to throw one in at the buzzer." So, we've had a few fortunate bounces/breaks and we've taken advantage of them. I'm glad we did because they don't happen all the time.

This week, we'll be playing without two starters defensively and it will be interesting to see how they react. (I'm not looking for sympathy on the injury front, by the way).

Rest assured, you will see little of the likes of KCDomination (a testament to the failed education system somewhere) if the Broncos beat the Chiefs ... or even if they lose this week. I'll still be here and will painfully read the "Chiefs suck" and "I told you so" posts that inevitably will appear.

bklynbronco
11-06-2003, 02:49 PM
if you stay on here after a chief loss you get my respect but those other fans I will be waiting. I just want the chiefs to lose just to clear the board of bandwagon chief fans from legit fans

broncos4ever
11-06-2003, 05:26 PM
You know this is a Broncos Board. The object of:

General Discussions according to what is posted is to "This is the place to discuss everything to do with the Orange & Blue." (I don't see this as "discussing the Chiefs record" or discussing the Chiefs going to the Superbowl" or anything about the Chiefs unless we are playing them that week".

Talkin Smack: Mix it up with fans from lesser (oops -- other) teams in here. Not for the easily offended...
That is where the Chiefs come in if they are going to talk smack or any other team.

Non Broncos: If you absolutely have to talk about the other 31 teams, feel free. It's only bandwidth.

THIS IS REALLY WHERE THE CHIEFS OUGHT TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FOOTBALL TEAM.


O.K. I have just copied what the forums have said.

That is why Bronco fans get tired of Chief fans in the General Discussion area when we are supposed to be talking Orange and Blue, we get a bunch of Chief posters talking smack, or about their team when it is not their week to play us.

We supposed to be talking about our team. Not GO CHIEFS!!!

There are a lot of older posters that have dropped off the board or are not posting anymore because this is not be adhered to.

There are some of the Chief fans that do talk Broncos and it is a pleasure to talk to you. Others of you, well I guess we just have to put up with you, but really you are not following the "forum rules" as far as I can see.

There have been several times when I have thought about not posting anymore, but that means that the Chief fans that are talking smack on the General Discussion board have ran me off.

You see I do not post on the Smack board, if I have, it was before it was the Smack board.

That was probably why this thread was started...

RunByDesign
11-06-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by kcdomination
Fan for 35 years.....bandwagon?

no....just stupid.

bklynbronco
11-07-2003, 05:04 AM
and you act like a rug rat who just learn how to get on the computer. who wants to read what you say when everything you write is straight 5th grade. come on boss you got to come a little bit mature.

AFCWestBest
11-07-2003, 05:21 AM
I remember when the Chiefs worried about Lamonica and Davidson and the Broncos weren't on the radar screen....Chiefs have a history and some fans are new to this board. Just like YOU, 8-2003 you could be considered a new fan!
Go AFC West!
I also noticed you talk like a self appointed board monitor......

ChiefsMang
11-07-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by bklynbronco
If you have been a fan of the chiefs for the more than five years you would know to relax on super bowl dreams just yet. They have been in this same position several times before and were very disappointed. This is not to say don't be excited about your team but a real chiefs fan who has been a loyal fan knows that they were in similar positions before and were not rewarded with a super bowl experience. Reasonablechief fan and chi3fs seem to know what I'm talking about. All these other chiefs come on here like this is their first time rooting for the chiefs. After the chiefs beat us earlier in the year I expected chiefs fans to rub it in but now were in week ten and it seems that the band wagon chief fans are jumping on a faster pace and they displace the true chief fans that have built up major respect. These band wagon chiefs fans that come on here and almost two or three new ones come every week give every implication that they just started watching the team because of the childish threads and post. Though i wouldn't go to another teams post I just wonder if these wannabe be posters(not including chief fans who have been here for the long haul) are on san diego or raider message boards or even TB message board since they are not looking so good right now and bragging too. It means something if this is the only message board they get on beacuse either they are worried about the bronco team or really, really interested in what a bronco fans are thinking. What do you think people?


Originally posted by broncos4ever

That is why Bronco fans get tired of Chief fans in the General Discussion area when we are supposed to be talking Orange and Blue, we get a bunch of Chief posters talking smack, or about their team when it is not their week to play us.

We supposed to be talking about our team. Not GO CHIEFS!!!

Captain Kirk
11-07-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by kcdomination
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .......
Exactly the point. Thanks for making it for us, Chiefs fan.
Substance and merit, I like that.

bklynbronco
11-07-2003, 09:38 AM
Posting since august and i got about close to 400 post and that means that i have seen posters come and go. Been a bronco fan since 1978 so i paid my dues of having to deal with 4 humilating super bowl losses before the broncos won thier first. When I came on here it was just bronco fans and a couple of cincy fans talking up thier team before the first game and arizona fans belittling jake because they seen him do awful in arizona and one or two chief fans. I'm a bronco fan on a bronco board being questioned by a chief fan wishing that lenny dawson would come back to Inside the NFL. listen I"m not as old as you but I do remember joe delaney and stephone page and deron cherry and those chiefs. can't go back to the AFL because that's before my time but as i watch football I do remember that I didn't hear a peep from KC in the late 70's,in the 85-86you guys lost to the jets in a wild card game where the back up of the jets pat ryan beat the chiefs at the meadow lands,IN the early 90's montana came and took the chiefs to the playoffs and you guys lost to buffalo. Then in the mid 90's several time the chiefs had home field in the playoffs and nothing. I might have not seen otis taylor catch a pass or hank stram coach you guys but from when I started watching football You haven't done anything since 1970 so 1-1 in super bowls and we are 2-4. six super bowls to 2 big difference in the last 33 years. If i sound like a self appointed board memeber maybe it's because i feel that way. I love his board and it's bronco family and i hate seeing other fans come and dictate how we as bronco fans should act on our own board.

Captain Kirk
11-07-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by kcdomination
Boy you denver fans are so high class....must be the new stadium. Wine and cheese anyone?

What's with that saluting crap anyway? spike the damn ball or something.....

I realize you guys are looking for literary material here, but come on.....


Well that would be original wouldn't it. Yeah spike the damn ball/ That's never been done before. (yawn)

And I take it you haven't been to Mile High or Invesco stadium. I've been to Arrowhead and Mile High, haven't made it to the new one yet, but I can attest to the FACT that the Mile High crowd us much more BLUE COLLAR than the nose in the air Arrowhead crowd. No doubt about that!!!

Koronin
11-07-2003, 09:47 AM
Yeah, that's great but who are the chefs? :)

And yes, in the 15+ years I've used this alias on BBS/Net you're the first person who ever identified it as a trekkie name.

I honestly didn't think The Chiefs would be competing with Denver for the division, Denver's played much better than I expected. I was afraid the Raiders/Chargers would be the ones to beat.

The Raiders, funny to see them so low.
The Chargers, I wouldn't have expected them to play so poorly with Boston/Tomlinson.



Originally posted by LawDog
The point is that the Chef fans who were here before week five and have stuck around is cool, it's just the fans who suddenly appear halfway through a winning season that is kind of annoying. Take you for example, Mr. first post during week 9.

Welcome to the best board in the NFL, if you decide to say we hope you will have something to add, otherwise you will be just another bandwaggoning chef fan.

Koronin
11-07-2003, 09:50 AM
I would bet against the 'choke'

Marty is in San Diego now :)

And getting just what he deserves with his style of coaching.



Originally posted by LawDog
And what would be the reason for posting an unintelligent comment?

Here is a reason to post intelligently: the chiefs are riding high on an undefeated season even with a largely one-dimensional offense and a suspect defense. The normal in-conference rivals have been struck by (1) injuries (Broncos) and (2) a baffling loss of any ability to play whatsoever (Raiders). Can the Chiefs take this momentum all the way to a victory in Houston, or will they choke in the post-season like years past? Can the Broncos overcome the injuries and put together enough wins to get to the playoffs and beyond? What factors will affect both teams? Is there something we aren't seeing right now that will rear its ugly head?

Oh yeah, Chiefs Suck, Broncos Rule!

broncos4ever
11-07-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by bklynbronco
Posting since august and i got about close to 400 post and that means that i have seen posters come and go. Been a bronco fan since 1978 so i paid my dues of having to deal with 4 humilating super bowl losses before the broncos won thier first. When I came on here it was just bronco fans and a couple of cincy fans talking up thier team before the first game and arizona fans belittling jake because they seen him do awful in arizona and one or two chief fans. I'm a bronco fan on a bronco board being questioned by a chief fan wishing that lenny dawson would come back to Inside the NFL. listen I"m not as old as you but I do remember joe delaney and stephone page and deron cherry and those chiefs. can't go back to the AFL because that's before my time but as i watch football I do remember that I didn't hear a peep from KC in the late 70's,in the 85-86you guys lost to the jets in a wild card game where the back up of the jets pat ryan beat the chiefs at the meadow lands,IN the early 90's montana came and took the chiefs to the playoffs and you guys lost to buffalo. Then in the mid 90's several time the chiefs had home field in the playoffs and nothing. I might have not seen otis taylor catch a pass or hank stram coach you guys but from when I started watching football You haven't done anything since 1970 so 1-1 in super bowls and we are 2-4. six super bowls to 2 big difference in the last 33 years. If i sound like a self appointed board memeber maybe it's because i feel that way. I love his board and it's bronco family and i hate seeing other fans come and dictate how we as bronco fans should act on our own board.


Good post. Go to the thread, who's board is this, and see how I am recommending handling the board. I think you and I are on the same page. I wrote something similar to AFCWESTBEST on that thread.

HoustonChief
11-07-2003, 10:13 AM
We have not had a Broncos fan on our board since you went on a 1-4 skid, so what does that say about you (bandwagoners). If you were die hard fans you would still be over there talking smack and enjoying the debates with the Chiefs fans.

It is sad to see your season has gone south, so you have resorted to analyzing the fans. Give it a rest loser and enjoy your losing season!

GO CHIEFS!

broncos4ever
11-07-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by HoustonChief
We have not had a Broncos fan on our board since you went on a 1-4 skid, so what does that say about you (bandwagoners). If you were die hard fans you would still be over there talking smack and enjoying the debates with the Chiefs fans.

It is sad to see your season has gone south, so you have resorted to analyzing the fans. Give it a rest loser and enjoy your losing season!

GO CHIEFS!


Thanks for posting, now look at our forums and post on the right one. Some of us do not care to post on the Chief boards, because we have our own board, thank-you. I would not matter how much we were winning by.

bklynbronco
11-07-2003, 11:41 AM
Houston chief does his first post and the first thing he cracks about is loyalty to a team. nice of you to show up on a bronco site after your 8-0. Why would any of us care what chief fans think. Some of you, not all, but some of you chief fans think that bronco fans should bow down and admit defeat and punk down our own team because of what? your 8-0 and we are 5-4? Lot of season left and nothings guarenteed but again houston chief comes the bronco board to complain about a couple of bronco fans. all the bronco fans are here HC and there is nobody running from any chief fans. please read the prior postings on this board before generalizing all bronco fans, man. are you guys just searching bronco fans out to try to rub it in our faces? if so, then expect to get disrespected right back.

HoustonChief
11-07-2003, 11:46 AM
I read the crappy post and I am defending the Chiefs fans who talk smack in fun. This is all in fun and you guys take it to another level questioning our fans loyalty, etc.

Enjoy your losing season!

bklynbronco
11-07-2003, 11:59 AM
you sound so stupid. YOU haven't even read most of the post on this board. We are not questioning loyalty if you are die hard fan so be it your a die hard fan. But a true fan knows thier history and knows in the past the chiefs were in similar situatuions and fell flat on thier faces. My point is you guys had visions of super bowls in your head and got sent to disapponitment I would think you guys would hold down the hoopin and hollerin untill you to the bowl. know your history. ask the redsox and cubs if they don't believe in history. and I know that's baseball not football but the chiefs have had bad playoff losses when they were the favorites and had home field.

bklynbronco
11-07-2003, 12:06 PM
First things first, this isn't a smack board. there is another board for that on this site. second I have no problem talkin smack if it's just that smack. You have not read some of these post from other chief fans that come here one time or another and get childish without backing up thier statements. smack is cool if thier is an ounce of truth to what your saying but if you talking **** to make people mad and then leave.... your a punk. so that's the type of post we have had at times and it gets tiring but you wouldn't know that since you just got here.

HoustonChief
11-07-2003, 12:25 PM
I would have to trust you on that. I do not do that. It is all in fun. If we lose I go to the other boards and eat my crow like a man. Thankfully I have not had to do that this year, but I would if the time comes (not this year though).

Enjoy the football, enjoy the fans...GO CHIEFS!

bklynbronco
11-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Smack is fun but there is a time and a place for it. if you wanna talk football there are some good fans here bronco and non bronco but you'll see how quick we jump on some idiots who take it to another level. wecome aboard hopefully cleveland can do us a favor on sunday and we'll have more to talk about.lol

HoustonChief
11-07-2003, 02:05 PM
I would not put my hopes on the Puppies. They are going to get a thorough Azz Whippin.

Chiefs 52
Puppies 9

Jared
11-07-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by HoustonChief
We have not had a Broncos fan on our board since you went on a 1-4 skid, so what does that say about you (bandwagoners). If you were die hard fans you would still be over there talking smack and enjoying the debates with the Chiefs fans.

It is sad to see your season has gone south, so you have resorted to analyzing the fans. Give it a rest loser and enjoy your losing season!

GO CHIEFS!


So by your logic, a majority of the people here are not die hard fans? Look, think all you want about what constitues loyal, but I am too busy for this one site as it is. Most of us are. If you are not, great. But to say that just because someone doesn't smack talk or seek out confrontation means they are not die hard is just doesn't hold water. Maybe some people don't seek out confrontations. I would guess that MOST people don't. The people you got 'over there' (what ever site that is) are probably just trolls looking to piss people off because they are immature. Not really a reason for you to come here and tell us how to behave as fans. (i.e. "If you were die hard fans you would still be over there talking smack and enjoying the debates with the Chiefs fans.")


And quite frankly, we don't need to go 'over there' since so many Chiefs fans are here debating anyway. Many of them with far more intelligent, football based things to say than you.

chi3fs
11-07-2003, 10:04 PM
Im so glad that Broncos4ever gets sooo upset with all of the Chief fans here posting.

Her blatant agitation is like a warm blanket to my soul.


Many many many Donko fans came to the Chiefs boards in the preseason, and the first couple weeks talking massive massive smack. so in week 2 of NFL season I came here to return the favor. If you want to be mad at the Chiefs fans talking trash, be mad at me... I started it this year here before anyone else.

And Its nice to see so much red and gold, making the orange & blue feel all black and blue.


Donko fans are arrogant and rude, until their season starts sucking, then they whine and cry...

broncos4ever
11-07-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by chi3fs
Im so glad that Broncos4ever gets sooo upset with all of the Chief fans here posting.

Her blatant agitation is like a warm blanket to my soul.


Many many many Donko fans came to the Chiefs boards in the preseason, and the first couple weeks talking massive massive smack. so in week 2 of NFL season I came here to return the favor. If you want to be mad at the Chiefs fans talking trash, be mad at me... I started it this year here before anyone else.

And Its nice to see so much red and gold, making the orange & blue feel all black and blue.


Donko fans are arrogant and rude, until their season starts sucking, then they whine and cry...

It is not just me, it is a whole lot of us. You want to talk smack, go to the smack board, that is what is there for.

I'm not mad at anybody. I just want to see you Chief fans and whomever else follow the rules of the forum.
General Discussions: Orange and Blue
Smack: Any teams smack talk, (for your information like your last post)
Non Bronco: Chiefs talk and any other team.

Look at the last post of Jared on this thread if you need some explanation.


If you want to talk Broncos great, otherwise use a different forum on this board, you have two to choose from.

It's your choice to follow the rules or not.

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-08-2003, 05:48 AM
Your real fan theory doesnt take into consideration age. Many real Chiefs fans may not be old enough to remember the 2-12 season, along with the subsequent 5-9 seasons. A real Chiefs fan doesn't have to remember the names of Mike Livingston, Paul Palmer and Todd Blackledge.

A real Chiefs fan bleeds red and gold. They are aware of the past but also feel that we may be witnessing something extraordinary in the making. Every card has fallen into place, including the "lucky breaks", the draw of the schedule, and unfortunate injuries (Plummer, Gannon) to our rivals.

This team, in my 34 years of being a Chiefs fan, is the best team they have ever assembled. There may have been more talented players on previous teams in the past (e.g. Montana vs Green, DT vs Barber, etc...), but Vermeil has given to this team something more than talent...heart and soul. They believe in themselves and remain focused each week.

Our past is well documented. It has been a long time since we have seen a resemblence of the team that we are seeing this season. If this is bragging, then so be it.

HoustonChief
11-08-2003, 06:47 AM
I have never seen such a big group of whiners in my life. "If you wanna talk smack then go to the smack board." Oh stop your d-mn blood clot crying!

This is football. Like the players on the field the fans play their role. This is football folks! What are you crying for?

Once again, enjoy your losing season!

Captain Kirk
11-08-2003, 07:32 AM
There is a smack board. This isn't it.


[-

RaiderhaterinKC
11-08-2003, 08:02 AM
You're right. We do, but comments about the Chiefs since 1995 doesn't tell the whole history. Older Chiefs fans, such as myself, remember that the Chiefs were going to Superbowls before Denver had its first winning season. I remember as a kid, my uncle road-tripped with me to Denver back in 1969 for a Chiefs/Broncos game. We didn't have tickets. When we arrived at old Mile High Staduim the morning of the game, my uncle asked the ticket agent at the stadium if there were any seats for sale. The ticket agent said, "yes, we have 30,000 tickets for sale. How many do you want?"

I've watched my Chiefs since I was a kid going to old Municipal Stadium in the late 60's. There was nothing like the old stadium--it was like a gladiator pit. I was at the game when cheap-shot Ben Davidson speared Lenny after the whistle blew and Lenny lay helpless on the ground.

I've always noticed that there was a healthy rivalry by and among the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers. I've also noticed that all three consider the Raiders to be a bunch of cheap shot punks.

The new AFC west is the same as the old AFL west. That's just the way I like it.

This looks like it could be the Chiefs year this year.

K'Noy_Kills
11-09-2003, 05:44 PM
All I gotta say is remember 95'.

13-3 FIRST ROUND EXIT.

elwaymvp
11-10-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by HoustonChief
Enjoy your losing season!

Ummm...we are 5-4. That is still above .500 and a WINNING season!

Jared
11-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by HoustonChief
I have never seen such a big group of whiners in my life. "If you wanna talk smack then go to the smack board." Oh stop your d-mn blood clot crying!

This is football. Like the players on the field the fans play their role. This is football folks! What are you crying for?

Once again, enjoy your losing season!

I am not whining. I am not complianing that you post smack, I am merely pointing out that as courtesy to everyone, Bronco and non-Broncos fans alike, that smack be posted appropriately.

My point was more about your statement about real fans should be going over to Chief boards and smack talking. I don't understand why you feel that only that type of fan is real or die hard. Fans come in all temperments and personalities, for all teams. If you feel that's "whining", so be it. But I am sure there are lots of Chief fans who don't feel it necessary to come here and smack, and they are die hard red and gold bleeding fans. So my point is that one's aversion or propensity to talk smack is not indicative of one's loyalties to a team. I am sure ReasonableChief, Horseface, and others agree with my last statement.

elwaymvp
11-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by kcdomination
Miss Manners says;

"smack must be posted appropriately."

What a joke you Invesco field wine & cheese losers are!!!!!

Don't worry...we'll save some wine and cheese for when you are knocked out of the Playoffs, though I am sure you will provide plenty of your own!

NOLABroncofan
11-10-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by elwaymvp
Don't worry...we'll save some wine and cheese for when you are knocked out of the Playoffs, though I am sure you will provide plenty of your own!

Bleh... Quit "Quoting" this bum ( dominatrix wannabe that is ) . I stuck him on the /ignore list to filter out his mindless dribble.... just to end up having to see a Bronco fan "quote" his post and reply to his ignorance.

Nuff said...

elwaymvp
11-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
Bleh... Quit "Quoting" this bum ( dominatrix wannabe that is ) . I stuck him on the /ignore list to filter out his mindless dribble.... just to end up having to see a Bronco fan "quote" his post and reply to his ignorance.

Nuff said...

Sorry, man. Didn't mean to annoy a Bronco brotha...

ReasonableChief
11-10-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by elwaymvp
Don't worry...we'll save some wine and cheese for when you are knocked out of the Playoffs, though I am sure you will provide plenty of your own!


Hey buddy .... them's fightin' words.

It's beer & brats ... win or lose.

elway98
11-10-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by kcdomination
Boy you denver fans are so high class....must be the new stadium. Wine and cheese anyone?

What's with that saluting crap anyway? spike the damn ball or something.....

I realize you guys are looking for literary material here, but come on.....

How about some Haiku?

The snow falls
yes
we own
you
.....chardonnay?


Wine and Cheese anyone?? What's with our saluting crap you say?? I say it's a hell of a lot better than the freakin' break dancin' your Chiefs do, that's just damn embarrasing!!
Go Morton, it's your birthday, go Morton it's your birthday!

Can't wait till the chiefs do the old worm on us in Mile High, that'll be a classic 80's moment, just like the chiefs season!!

Go Broncos!

ReasonableChief
11-10-2003, 04:13 PM
I'm not even going to try to defend what Johnnie Morton does after his touchdown .... The Worm, I think they call it.

I could go on and on about other touchdown/big play celebrations but my favorite is always the defensive back celebrating his great play while watching the official tossing a pass interference flag.

RunByDesign
11-10-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by ReasonableChief
I'm not even going to try to defend what Johnnie Morton does after his touchdown .... The Worm, I think they call it.


the caterpillar is what I used to know that as.

ReasonableChief
11-10-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by portisistheman
the caterpillar is what I used to know that as.


Perhaps we should simply call it "The Dance Formerly Known as the Caterpiller" in honor of The Artist Formerly Known As Prince.

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-10-2003, 07:53 PM
Personally, I'd love to see him do the Elmo Wright touchdown dance as a tribute to the man who is credited for being the first player to do a touchdown dance. It'd be a retro kinda thing. I think it'd also be cool if Dante did a Billy "White Shoes" Johnson dance when he scores on his next return.