PDA

View Full Version : Glyn Milburn II

EddiMac87
11-06-2003, 11:38 PM
While I was watching the game on MNF, I had a nagging memory of a former Bronco player everytime that Quentin Griffin touched the ball. Maybe it's just me, but he reminds me of Glyn Milburn. A small, fast and shifty back from the early 90's. He reminds me of Milburn in another way too by the way I watch him making his cuts and moving across the field and then...BAM!! He is leveled by a 250 lbs. linebacker. Anyone else remember Milburn or see any similarities? I think he wore 22 as well.

BroncoManiac_69
11-07-2003, 01:32 PM
I do remember him and I believe you are correct in stating he was number 22. He was a fun player to watch.

GO BRONCOS!!

NOLABroncofan
11-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by EddiMac87
While I was watching the game on MNF, I had a nagging memory of a former Bronco player everytime that Quentin Griffin touched the ball. Maybe it's just me, but he reminds me of Glyn Milburn. A small, fast and shifty back from the early 90's. He reminds me of Milburn in another way too by the way I watch him making his cuts and moving across the field and then...BAM!! He is leveled by a 250 lbs. linebacker. Anyone else remember Milburn or see any similarities? I think he wore 22 as well.

I still have his signed rookie card :p

Nuff said...

orangenblue420
11-07-2003, 02:08 PM
I remember Glyn, he was exciting to watch, I got to see him at a Jets broncos game at the Meadowlands. As long as no one touched him he was awesome :D

I think Quentin is a tad bit heftier than Glyn though, but I am not postive. Glyn also had fumbleitis.

broncofan303
11-07-2003, 10:13 PM
one huge difference, Quentin Griffin is one strong fella, millburn was just a little guy that shouldn't of been in the NFL..