PDA

View Full Version : TDash85?

BVP
04-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Is TDash85 suspended or banned? Even as a friend, I think he should be banned, knowing that he has posted this stuff in other threads that have been deleted. Feedback please.

Jared
04-24-2005, 04:45 PM
User has been banned and all posts deleted.

West
04-24-2005, 04:46 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! :beer:

Peerless
04-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Whoa? What happend to td?

BVP
04-24-2005, 04:50 PM
Whoa? What happend to td?

He said he wanted to make West's mom scream in bed. But I dont want to say anymore. I dont want to get banned myself.

Adrenaline
04-24-2005, 05:26 PM
He said he wanted to make West's mom scream in bed. But I dont want to say anymore. I dont want to get banned myself.

lol some people get so offtopic on these boards :laugh:

JWinn
04-24-2005, 06:20 PM

Did he really? What a putz! His tirade in the Clarett thread was pretty "emotional"...........

BVP
04-25-2005, 09:10 PM
Did he really? What a putz! His tirade in the Clarett thread was pretty "emotional"...........

Well, he emailed admin and told him that someone hacked into his screen name, and posted all of that stuff. So probably, that was another person too.

JWinn
04-25-2005, 09:45 PM
OK, I've heard of this before, hacking someone's screen-name.

I dont understand why someone would want to hack someones name here. Especially a newer poster. I guess some people really have no life and have to go around making things suck for the rest of us. I bet they are the first people to whine when their crap starts to cost everyone money!

Hmmm..........

Peerless
04-26-2005, 01:02 PM
Man wasn't he here for like a month?

Peerless
04-26-2005, 01:03 PM
Wow... lol that's stupid.

Alastor
04-26-2005, 04:31 PM
Hacking is a bad word for it. Hacking involves re-arranging or editing source code to manipulate a computer program.

If someone leaves their password out or shares it, that's not hacking, that's stupidity.

I'm certain this board just like every other I have ever been to also shares the standard of "we don't care. You are responsible for your account, period."

What a lame excuse.

Jared
04-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Hacking is a bad word for it. Hacking involves re-arranging or editing source code to manipulate a computer program.

If someone leaves their password out or shares it, that's not hacking, that's stupidity.

I'm certain this board just like every other I have ever been to also shares the standard of "we don't care. You are responsible for your account, period."

What a lame excuse.

I also want to point out that it could not even be something as dumb as leaving your password available.

If you use the auto log in function on, and it is not a personal computer (i.e. its a work or school, or its a family computer, and your sibling hates you), then you are asking for trouble.

Personal responsibility, people.

If that is that case, then he can learn from his mistake and create a new account.