PDA

View Full Version : Griese looked like old self today

DieWithMileHigh
11-09-2003, 03:52 PM
2 pics and a loss , just like the good "bad" old days in Denver

ozzy_osbourne
11-09-2003, 06:48 PM
I heard he threw a touchdown.... for the other team.. looks like he is back to his old Greise self... the fish will not go any where with him at QB

broncosgrrrl
11-09-2003, 10:51 PM
I think Griese turned the ball over 5 times! All I have to say is HA HA! He was craptacular in Denver! I didn't understand why Miami picked him up (other than the whole daddy-miami thing). After he beat SD, the media got all excited... but the last two weeks (especally this week in TEN) he has shown his true colors. I couldn't be happier his lackluster ass decided to leave town. Poor Miami....

Javalon
11-09-2003, 11:48 PM
I feel kind of bad for Griese. While I expected him to screw up like he did in Denver, I was actually pulling for him to take advantage of a change in scenery and become a good QB. So far, it doesn't look promising.

muse
11-10-2003, 06:01 AM
I still think that we got the best of the deal. Yes, Plummer is out for ages, but I guess Griese would have got his arm stuck in a freezer or something if he'd stayed in Denver....

mattos
11-10-2003, 09:04 AM
unfortunate.
i really hope for the best for that guy.

broncos4ever
11-10-2003, 09:09 AM
The interesting thing is has he grown from his experiences in Denver? The old "Griese" would sulk and not talk to the media. Frown and cut down his team and players. He also would drink too much and make the headlines.

Hopefully he has learned and will not make these same mistakes.

Judrock
11-10-2003, 09:12 AM
I am a Griese backer . Everybody has crappy games but lets see what has happened to us three losse in a row Griese didn't do that to us here in Denver I think he will come back and haunt us I really do My prayer is that he won't but look out if we meet in the playoffs.

AsianOrange
11-10-2003, 09:17 AM
Haunt us? Hey, we got the Snake now....Griese just needs to watch out!

Javalon
11-10-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Judrock
I am a Griese backer . Everybody has crappy games but lets see what has happened to us three losse in a row Griese didn't do that to us here in Denver I think he will come back and haunt us I really do My prayer is that he won't but look out if we meet in the playoffs.

Actually, there's almost no chance we'll play the Dolphins in the playoffs this year. Miami and Denver will be vying for the last wildcard spot but they don't even play each other.

So, we'll have to trust Griese to help the Broncos in a way he always did while playing in Denver: By screwing up. (Sorry, Brian, but it's true!)

jbones733
11-10-2003, 03:19 PM
well took a few days off for the bye week, but boy did i enjoy Griese blowing it for the fish yesterday, 5 turnovers himself. hes worse than when he was here

man guess another bad move by shanny to cut him right >??

NOLABroncofan
11-10-2003, 03:23 PM
Truthfully,

I thought Griese "could have" been great. I think his biggest problem is that he didn't know how to deal with pressure. Chalk it up to inexperience I guess, but I still believe that he'll be good when he learns to relax.

This being said, ouch.... that game with the Titans was nasty.

Nuff said...