PDA

View Full Version : Griese

Elway
11-09-2003, 09:34 PM
I think Miami should consider the Brian Griese experiment over and put Fidler back in, he should be recovered from his so-called sprained knee. Miami fans can now see the Griese we let go of. Like last week he again fumbled the ball away to the other team, while also serving them a nice helping of Ints.

AsianOrange
11-10-2003, 09:00 AM
I'm going to defend Griese on this one. I was wathcing that game and Tennesee was just too overwhelming.

Their defensive line stopped Ricky Williams and just went sack crazy on griese. The line just didn't hold up for him. That's like that our line.....getting portis stopped and forcing jake to run the show.

Was it a coincidence that the college and NFL team in Miami got beat this weekend?

BroncoCy
11-10-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by CrazyAsian
I'm going to defend Griese on this one. I was wathcing that game and Tennesee was just too overwhelming.

Their defensive line stopped Ricky Williams and just went sack crazy on griese. The line just didn't hold up for him. That's like that our line.....getting portis stopped and forcing jake to run the show.

Was it a coincidence that the college and NFL team in Miami got beat this weekend?

....both by Tennesee teams to...

Elway
11-11-2003, 08:14 PM
I noticed that too.

The titans defense is good and their offense is awesome, but it is in those type of games that he needs to make the good decisions and take better care of the ball. You would think he would learn and be ready from the previous weeks game against Indy that he fumbled his way though. The loss isn't squarely on his shoulders, the defense gave up big plays and the running game is stagnant, but he is a large part of making the plays when needed to. Jay needs to be the starter for that team, he may not be flashy but look at their record under him in his time there.

kenoyripsit28
11-13-2003, 03:27 AM
nah one more game that d is hot he just needs to get settled like what jake had to do