PDA

View Full Version : Last Visited

Snk16
04-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Is it me or is the last visited thing messed up? It says my visit was yesterday (4/30) at 8:26 PM EST but I'm online right now at 12:15 AM EST and I just exited teh boards. IT's always like that, and it's marking all these threads I"ve posted in and read as unread. Is it only happening to me?

JWinn
04-30-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm not having any "Last visited" problem. Looks ok to me.

However, When I go back to SOME threads, I keep getting placed somewhere in the middle, even if I've posted somewhere after that.

I sense a disturbance in the force..................... :P

Adrenaline
05-02-2005, 05:45 PM

However, When I go back to SOME threads, I keep getting placed somewhere in the middle, even if I've posted somewhere after that.

On the thread thing your talking about it always happens to me. And when i go into a board mostly ABF it has the 2nd or 3rd page shows up as the first. I have to refresh it to load the new posts. If you follow what im talking about :goofy:

Jared
05-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Is it me or is the last visited thing messed up? It says my visit was yesterday (4/30) at 8:26 PM EST but I'm online right now at 12:15 AM EST and I just exited teh boards. IT's always like that, and it's marking all these threads I"ve posted in and read as unread. Is it only happening to me?

If you just exited and come right back, you probably haven't timed out yet.

So its telling you when the last time you were completely logged off or timed out.

So all of those threads show up because it goes from the last time out or log off.

To REALLY log off, you have to scroll to the bottom of this page:
http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/

Hypnotic
05-03-2005, 02:12 PM

Don't worry my son. Use the force!!!