PDA

View Full Version : how funny

Zaknafein
11-10-2003, 05:45 PM
When you exposed statistics to a chiefs fan to let them know they arent that great, they have nothing to say

BRONCOBASHER
11-10-2003, 05:57 PM
Show me what statics that "show the Chiefs aren't that good" They look pretty good to me with a 9-0 record, leading the league in takeaways (29) with a +18 Dif. (which is huge by the way), and leading the league in scoring. I'd like to hear some of your stats....

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BRONCOBASHER
11-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Before you point it out...I meant "statistics" not "statics!!!

Zaknafein
11-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Denver is the best team you've played. you actually got dominated (look at game statistics)you play next in there territory. Green bay and baltimore were both struggling under .500 when you played them, they have only turned things around recently. All other teams you've played are under .500. All teams you will play beside denver (you will lose) and minnesota ( who are currently struggling) are under .500. Some of these games you were dominated in. Areas of weakness exposed. You will not last long in the playoffs.

elway98
11-10-2003, 06:11 PM
That's about all the stats you can boast about because while your boasting how good you are, statistically you have nobody ranked in the top 4 of any categories except 4th ranked green for his yards. That's not overly impressive for an undefeated team at 9-0. Even your little midget isn't ranked 1 or 2 for total yards in both kick and punt returns.

Your best category though has to be either receptions or sacks as your players are ranked..............hmmm hold on I think I have to go to the next page to find a chef!

In case you didn't notice your receiving corps stinks! Eddie Kkkkeenninson, Johnny "the worm" Morton, pathetic. Yeah sure your sitting at 9-0 but don't go spouting your mouth off that your team is awesome "statistically" speaking!!

Dec 7th will become reality sooner than you know it!!

BRONCOBASHER
11-10-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Zaknafein
Denver is the best team you've played. you actually got dominated (look at game statistics)you play next in there territory. Green bay and baltimore were both struggling under .500 when you played them, they have only turned things around recently. All other teams you've played are under .500. All teams you will play beside denver (you will lose) and minnesota ( who are currently struggling) are under .500. Some of these games you were dominated in. Areas of weakness exposed. You will not last long in the playoffs.

You call that exposing???? First off stats don't mean squat if you don't WIN the game and last time I checked Chiefs beat Denver and the Chiefs are playing ALOT better offensively than when we played back in October. Secondly I don't care what Green Bay's record was...to go into Lambeau Field and comeback from a 17 point deficet and WIN the game is not easy or luck of schedule or whatever you want to call it. Thirdly Baltimore has pretty damn good defense and we weren't hitting on offense like we are now and still WON the game. Call it luck, soft schedule or whatever you want to but the Chiefs are 9-0 and despite you not wanting to see it are getting better on offense each week. The offense is starting to gel and the defense again has 29 takeaways and +18 for the season. I don't care who you play that's not EASY to do in the NFL..Period!!! I expect one heck of a game come Dec. 7 and will have to wait to see who will win.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!1

Zaknafein
11-10-2003, 06:20 PM
By playing who? Chief fans are like 18 year olds beating up 12 year old kids and bragging about it . You will have to learn the hard way. Stats do means something. The stats i gave show that when chefs finally play somebody, they're gonna get stunned. If you struggle and have to come from behind with mediocre teams wth do you think is gonna happen when you play teams that don't gift wrap games? You're so deceived. come back and talk when you beat someone worth bragging about.

BRONCOBASHER
11-10-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by elway98
but don't go spouting your mouth off that your team is awesome "statistically" speaking!!

Dec 7th will become reality sooner than you know it!! [/B]

I wasn't spouting...I was merely asking Zarhig or whatever to point out stats that said the Chiefs aren't that good and I was giving some stats of why they are 9-0. As for Kennison and Morton...I'm glad to have them. They both had big TD receptions yesterday and no matter how ticked you are about Eddie leaving your team he has done just fine in our offense. I'll take 7-107yds and TD from him any week. I'm looking forward to Dec. 7th and think it will be a great game.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!11

elwaymvp
11-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by BRONCOBASHER
You call that exposing???? First off stats don't mean squat if you don't WIN the game and last time I checked Chiefs beat Denver and the Chiefs are playing ALOT better offensively than when we played back in October. Secondly I don't care what Green Bay's record was...to go into Lambeau Field and comeback from a 17 point deficet and WIN the game is not easy or luck of schedule or whatever you want to call it. Thirdly Baltimore has pretty damn good defense and we weren't hitting on offense like we are now and still WON the game. Call it luck, soft schedule or whatever you want to but the Chiefs are 9-0 and despite you not wanting to see it are getting better on offense each week. The offense is starting to gel and the defense again has 29 takeaways and +18 for the season. I don't care who you play that's not EASY to do in the NFL..Period!!! I expect one heck of a game come Dec. 7 and will have to wait to see who will win.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!1

I will admit that the Chiefs looked pretty good against Buffalo and Cleveland, but those were really the only times they looked like a 9-0 team. Somebody is going to expose the Chiefs for how bad they are eventually. It may or may not be us, but somebody will do it, and it may be in the Playoffs. Remember that the Vikings went 15-1 in 98 and didn't make the Super Bowl (and who WON that year? Us!).

BRONCOBASHER
11-10-2003, 06:29 PM
By playing who? Chief fans are like 18 year olds beating up 12 year old kids and bragging about it . You will have to learn the hard way. Stats do means something. The stats i gave show that when chefs finally play somebody, they're gonna get stunned. If you struggle and have to come from behind with mediocre teams wth do you think is gonna happen when you play teams that don't gift wrap games? You're so deceived. come back and talk when you beat someone worth bragging about.

Look man we are not going to agree here and we could nit pick this and that all day long. I'm not decieved about anything...I'm a Chiefs fan I will stand up for my team no matter what. They are for real and I will stand by that!!!! You exposed nothing here and I'll leave it to the Chiefs themselves to prove that!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

Javalon
11-10-2003, 08:00 PM
When you exposed statistics to a chiefs fan to let them know they arent that great, they have nothing to say

Zaknafein, while I appreciate that you are anti-Chiefs, you seem to be mostly talking smack and this isn't the forum for it.

And any of these posts claiming that the Chiefs are not a good team are not based in reality and it sounds like sour grapes. Any team that gets to 9-0 is at least a good team. Beating NFL teams 9 games in a row is nothing to sneer at, regardless of their records.

My belief is that we won't know exactly how good the Chiefs are until the post-season. I'm not trying to take away from their team but their easy schedule makes it difficult to tell how they will play when they face the likes of the Titans and Colts. If the Broncos get healthy, I'm still hoping we'll also give them a run for their money. But the Chiefs definitely have a lot going for them right now. If it were the Broncos, we'd probably all be crowing about how great out team was, too. There's nothing wrong with that.

I think I'll go wash my hands now...they feel dirty from typing nice things about the Chiefs. ;)

elway98
11-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by horseface
actually Priest is #1 in TD's and yards from scrimmage...do those stats not count?

Yeah there's no arguing the TD's, but then again who else do you give the ball to on the Chiefs??? As for yards from scrimmage, again only because you really don't have anybody else reliable to get the ball to with the lone exception of Tony G. If your offence was more balanced with a few more NFL callibre receivers, Holmes wouldn't have nearly the amount of yards or TD's that he has!!

I'm sorry, if I was Green, I would rather give the ball to Priest than to Kkkkennison or the Worm Morten, hence the stats!!