PDA

View Full Version : Romanowski....

SLCBroncFan
11-11-2003, 12:55 PM
How many Broncos fans think it was a good idea to put him out as a free agent??? You can say he is a great player and he is, but then u look at the current situation with him and the raiders player he hit, (sorry i cant remember his name). then you have to think that its a good thing that we lost him when we did....

ChiefsMang
11-11-2003, 01:12 PM
Any player that would sew his teammate over something like that is a sissy. I'd say that player was more of a problem than Romo. Romo isn't a nice guy, but he is an asset to any defense.

SLCBroncFan
11-11-2003, 01:19 PM
I agree he is an asset and a great D-player but dont u think Romo is the slightest bit crazy?? I know everyone says that players like Ditka and others got praised back in the day for playin hard nosed but they never attacked a teammate and they still played fair. He is probably number one on my list of people i would not want to see lined up against me on a field, but if he was on my side of the field i cant say i wouldnt like that.....

BroncoManiac_69
11-11-2003, 01:24 PM
Romo is a cancer that took one too many prescriptions from his wife.

NOLABroncofan
11-11-2003, 01:29 PM
I don't know the inside circumstances around the whuppin Romo put on the kid, but I'd be willing to bet that he deserved what he got. Love him or Hate him.... Romo absolutely loves playing this game. It's sad to see him in his current state.

Nuff said...

orangenblue420
11-11-2003, 01:43 PM
I happen to be a Romo fan (don't ask why) but I like the way he plays football (though I dont condone some of his on & off field actions). He can play dirty (but who doesn't really) but he plays with heart and he is one bad a$$ mofo. I hate to see where he is at today, but those are the consequences.

I was a little upset when we let him go, but now that I see where he is, it was a good decision, but hindsight is 20/20.

And let's be honest, we dont know some of the stuff those older tough guys used to do when they played. It wasnt a media frenzy everytime a player sneezed back in their day, and even when they were in the media, the media didnt print the negativity it prints these days. So I'm sure if we asked around they would have a few good stories of their own to tell.

mattos
11-11-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by SLCBroncFan
u think Romo is the slightest bit crazy??

a little bit yeah. but aren't all linebackers a little bit crazy. on the other hand that guy couldnt' control himself and there is no excuses for that.

Almost Heaven
11-11-2003, 02:23 PM
Couldn't agree with you more. Romo was a couple of decades too late for real football. I'm sure there was a good reason for hitting that guy, he propably was goofing off just there to collect a paycheck.

orangenblue420
11-11-2003, 02:53 PM
There are two sides to every story and then there's the TRUTH...........Also I dont care what Court it is, the guy isnt going to get everything Romo has in a civil suit for getting punched in the mouth