PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Mac



Stanford # 7
10-19-2003, 06:49 PM
I entered this message board to express my dislike in the offensive scheme of letting Eddie out of the important plays... I was glad to see a lot of people agrees with this idea, and I was even more impressed to see 7 pages of messages supporting Eddie...I wander how could our opinion may be taken in consideration... I can believe Shannahan has such a short memory and forgot about al the passion Eddie brings to this team... I wish I have just a minute to make our coaches realiza this... please keep supporting one of the best receivers ever!!

Go EDDIE!! we love you

RarelyQuiet
10-20-2003, 11:19 AM
I love Eddie Mac too, but I don't honestly think that the coaches are going to read this board and tailor the game to what the fans want. They are going to try to win the game on what they think is the right thing to do. They spend the week with the players seeing their strengths and weaknesses so they are going to play who they feel will give them the best chance of winning. Eddie was listed as having an injury before the game, so hopefully he'll be healed by the time we play Baltimore and he can go back to making the big plays we know he can!

bridgetf
10-20-2003, 02:59 PM
I agree that Eddie is a great player, with a great heart. And yes, I think the coaches look at the players much differently than we do, but I sure miss seeing him go for more throws than he gets. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Eddie!!

MaxRaiderHate
10-21-2003, 03:31 AM
I must say Ed is a great player, but I can't wait until he is the #3 WR and Lelie steps up, Lelie will be better then Rod Smith as well, just give him some time.

Rbucktown
10-23-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Stanford # 7
I entered this message board to express my dislike in the offensive scheme of letting Eddie out of the important plays... I was glad to see a lot of people agrees with this idea, and I was even more impressed to see 7 pages of messages supporting Eddie...I wander how could our opinion may be taken in consideration... I can believe Shannahan has such a short memory and forgot about al the passion Eddie brings to this team... I wish I have just a minute to make our coaches realiza this... please keep supporting one of the best receivers ever!!

Go EDDIE!! we love you

Eddie is the toughest SOB in the league. When he plays he takes at least one high light hit a game and he gets up. He needs to get the ball more. He is a great player and an excellent role model. Keep it up EDDIE. Throw him the damn ball!!!

2 Minute Warning
10-24-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by bridgetf
I agree that Eddie is a great player, with a great heart. And yes, I think the coaches look at the players much differently than we do, but I sure miss seeing him go for more throws than he gets. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Eddie!!

I'm hoping to see him in some more plays too. He is a great role model also;)

RarelyQuiet
10-24-2003, 11:06 AM
Hopefully his leg will get better this week so he can play next week!!! Hurry back Eddie Mac!

PutzierChic06
10-27-2003, 11:26 AM
I think Ed is going to have a great second half of the season. The QB's just need to throw to him more.. rememer if Shanny didn't agree with us he wouldnt still have Ed as the no. 2 receiver. Lelie is not ready to step up yet.

I predicit Ed to have a 400-500 yrd season at the end.. I hope we see him get at least one 100 yard game or two as well. :)

Aardwolf
11-03-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Rbucktown
Eddie is the toughest SOB in the league. When he plays he takes at least one high light hit a game and he gets up. He needs to get the ball more. He is a great player and an excellent role model. Keep it up EDDIE. Throw him the damn ball!!!

There was a time when this was true but that time is long past.

The Ed McCaffery story is that of a player of marginal talent that over time became a wily veteran. It was a combination of Ed's attitude and knowledge of his position that enabled him to achieve things far beyond the level his talent. But at 35, after having broken his leg at 33, there is not much left that his body can deliver no matter how great his attitude his nor how wily he is. The sooner Eddie becomes a spectator the better for the Broncos team.

AsianOrange
11-03-2003, 02:38 PM
So what about the recievers around him? They let Chris Cole and that one dude from TCU play and I don't see any greatness out of those guys yet.

Ranman
11-03-2003, 04:07 PM
test

Jared
11-03-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranman
test


test of?

Ranman
11-03-2003, 04:10 PM
trying to get picture to come up on my signature. Ugh!

Jared
11-03-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranman
trying to get picture to come up on my signature. Ugh!

Not sure if you can do that in a signature.

Drop the HTML code and just cut and paste the link and see if that works.

If that fails, ask the admin or manager, who probably have more technical advice available than I can give.

PutzierChic06
11-04-2003, 04:43 PM
"There was a time when this was true but that time is long past. "

*rolls eyes* When he is healthy, he can do wonders for our team.

Aardwolf
11-04-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by McCaffreyFan03
"There was a time when this was true but that time is long past. "

*rolls eyes* When he is healthy, he can do wonders for our team.

Never going to happen again in this lifetime, my friend.

Return of Lava
11-04-2003, 11:34 PM
He would have made that cluth catch. he is still very valuable

AsianOrange
11-05-2003, 09:03 AM
I think you are unable to post any pictures on the board no matter where it's at...you can set something up when they can download it.

Alone Bronco
11-07-2003, 02:04 AM
A man who can sacrifice his all for the team. Take a cut in pay so others can be picked up and still put in more effort and heart than most of those so called high priced players he deceivers respect and the time to heal and do what he feels is best for him and his team. He is a man who has stepped up. You have written that he is a mediocre player who just became wily in his position. He is a man who has set the standered for the position and who has made every one who will ever come after him have to do better but they will fall short because you can not get much better then what Ed has become and will become if he is able to continue.

Return of Lava
11-07-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Alone Bronco
A man who can sacrifice his all for the team. Take a cut in pay so others can be picked up and still put in more effort and heart than most of those so called high priced players he deceivers respect and the time to heal and do what he feels is best for him and his team. He is a man who has stepped up. You have written that he is a mediocre player who just became wily in his position. He is a man who has set the standered for the position and who has made every one who will ever come after him have to do better but they will fall short because you can not get much better then what Ed has become and will become if he is able to continue. who is this post for?

Alone Bronco
11-08-2003, 02:31 AM
The post is to anyone and everyone. It is my thoughts on Ed. I am new to this so I was just responding to the board about Ed.

bronco_head
11-11-2003, 02:55 PM
Does anyone know if Eddie mac will be playing this week? We need him back in the line up.

dfrivers
11-11-2003, 03:00 PM
He's supposed to play on sunday against SD. Not sure if he'll stay in the whole game though.

PutzierChic06
11-12-2003, 02:43 PM
I agree totally Alone!

vballplayer010
11-12-2003, 02:58 PM
Ed McCaffery is a really good player and I think it's cool how he wears his shoes and uniform smaller in size, I wonder how he came up with that. I watch Denver play all the time even though I live in Florida they are my favorite team. Ed McCaffery and Terell Davis are my favorite Denver players, what ever happened with them? I havent seen them all year. I hope Denver makes it to the playoffs and then the superbowl. That would be really cool.