PDA

View Full Version : Guess who was at our practice today...

EddyMac87
05-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Don't know where else to put this, but Charlie Weis was at our practice today, aparently scouting, and talking with the coaches...

Our coaches acted much different around him then they do normal scouts, lol...

Just wanted to brag to the rest of the high school players out there... :P

BroncosB2B
05-11-2005, 06:27 PM
you should have said "I hate Notre Dame! And the Patriots!"

NJBRONCOSFAN
05-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Notre Dame Rules!!!
:beer:

West
05-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Please every practice we have, we have scouts from Miami, Florida, LSU, Florida State, Auburn, Georgia, GT, Alabama, and etc. And you brag about one scout...WHO WANTS TO GO TO NOTRE DAME ANYWAY?

JoRo
05-13-2005, 07:13 PM
Please every practice we have, we have scouts from Miami, Florida, LSU, Florida State, Auburn, Georgia, GT, Alabama, and etc. And you brag about one scout...WHO WANTS TO GO TO NOTRE DAME ANYWAY?

I would kill to go to any division 1 football program.

West
05-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Yea me too, those scouts are for our hot shot QB

BVP
05-13-2005, 08:52 PM
But West and Eddymac, were they really even paying attention to you younger CB's?

Jared
05-13-2005, 10:22 PM

That's an immature statement

I hate Notre Dame. But given the level of academics, if I had a chance to go there for free, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Anyone who would turn down a athletic ride to ANY division one school is stupid, but one as hard to get into as ND? That's just insane. You would be so hooked up after your graduated. College is also about networking for your future. And Notre Dame has graduated some people in some high places.

West
05-14-2005, 08:05 AM
That's an immature statement

I hate Notre Dame. But given the level of academics, if I had a chance to go there for free, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Anyone who would turn down a athletic ride to ANY division one school is stupid, but one as hard to get into as ND? That's just insane. You would be so hooked up after your graduated. College is also about networking for your future. And Notre Dame has graduated some people in some high places.
I was just kidding calm down big fella

On a side note BVP: Of course their not there for younger DB's, we're only sophmores...they cant recruit us until our junior year...besides im not good enough to get a D1 scholarship anyway

BVP
05-14-2005, 12:09 PM
I was just kidding calm down big fella

On a side note BVP: Of course their not there for younger DB's, we're only sophmores...they cant recruit us until our junior year...besides im not good enough to get a D1 scholarship anyway

Then why are you bragging if you dont even get to talk to them?

By the way, you have some good confidence in your playing skills. See, with me, well, I always read the quote that Jared gave me, and it helps me work hard.

West
05-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Then why are you bragging if you dont even get to talk to them?

By the way, you have some good confidence in your playing skills. See, with me, well, I always read the quote that Jared gave me, and it helps me work hard.
Yea i have confidence but im not an idiot...Im not bragging im telling the truth...their there to scout our hot shot QB...

JoRo
05-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Don't know where else to put this, but Charlie Weis was at our practice today, aparently scouting, and talking with the coaches...

Our coaches acted much different around him then they do normal scouts, lol...

Just wanted to brag to the rest of the high school players out there... :P

He came all the way to texas?

EddyMac87
05-15-2005, 09:05 AM
He came all the way to texas?
Yeah, thats why i was surprised...during the season, we'll have scouts from everywhere come. But a head coach from a school like Notre Dame in Spring training was very rare.

Bronx84
05-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Notre Dame Rules!!!
:beer:
But patriots suck.

mr williams52
05-18-2005, 07:22 PM
Yea i have confidence but im not an idiot...Im not bragging im telling the truth...their there to scout our hot shot QB...

what is this hot shots QB's name....... is he on the rivals.com website?

EddyMac87
05-18-2005, 09:29 PM
what is this hot shots QB's name....... is he on the rivals.com website?
Chris Stewart, OT...Is the guy all the scouts are lookin at for us...he's probably on rivals....he'll be a senior next season...

btw, Les Miles (LSU head coach) was here today...

mr williams52
05-22-2005, 06:32 AM
Chris Stewart, OT...Is the guy all the scouts are lookin at for us...he's probably on rivals....he'll be a senior next season...

btw, Les Miles (LSU head coach) was here today...

http://florida.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=24903

yep..... i found him, and LSU is one of his choices for college. But man! 6'5 340 pounds, that is one big dude.

http://florida.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=36606

That's the kid who goes to my high school who some colleges are recruiting. He is rediculously fast

Nick7
06-06-2005, 07:22 PM
http://florida.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=24903

yep..... i found him, and LSU is one of his choices for college. But man! 6'5 340 pounds, that is one big dude.

http://florida.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=36606

That's the kid who goes to my high school who some colleges are recruiting. He is rediculously fast

WOOHOO! Nebraska is on his list!

dandaman23
06-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Damn, you guys are so lucky that you guys live in the lower 48..We hardly ever have scouts from D1 come up here..There was a couple that came up this past season for this kid named Perry Monzulla, ran for over 3000 yards this past season and like 40+ TD's, in 11 games! The kid is going to some D2 school though I believe..I think its his size that is holding him back..But ya, we hardly ever get scouts here, another reason for that is also cause the talent level here is not even close to the talent level of Florida, or California or Texas or probably any other state..Alaska has produced the likes of Brandon Drumm and Mark Schelereth though! Both went to my high schools rival..Service.. :mad:

cutthecrap
06-12-2005, 12:39 AM
Damn, you guys are so lucky that you guys live in the lower 48..We hardly ever have scouts from D1 come up here..There was a couple that came up this past season for this kid named Perry Monzulla, ran for over 3000 yards this past season and like 40+ TD's, in 11 games! The kid is going to some D2 school though I believe..I think its his size that is holding him back..But ya, we hardly ever get scouts here, another reason for that is also cause the talent level here is not even close to the talent level of Florida, or California or Texas or probably any other state..Alaska has produced the likes of Brandon Drumm and Mark Schelereth though! Both went to my high schools rival..Service.. :mad:

Well New Mexico may be a lower 48 but it sure isn't better. We don't get scouts here very much and we have some good players in NM. But we have had Brian Urlacher as one of our products and watch out for Dontrelle Moore from UNM to be big in his senior year.

BVP
06-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Well New Mexico may be a lower 48 but it sure isn't better. We don't get scouts here very much and we have some good players in NM. But we have had Brian Urlacher as one of our products and watch out for Dontrelle Moore from UNM to be big in his senior year.

Nope, CSU will shut him down I believe. :P

cutthecrap
06-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Nope, CSU will shut him down I believe. :P

CSU has never been able to stop Dontrelle really and now this year with us running the triple option CSU is dead.

BVP
06-12-2005, 10:21 PM
CSU has never been able to stop Dontrelle really and now this year with us running the triple option CSU is dead.

Well, I am sure that the Rams can stop him.

CGYBroncosFan
06-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Are You sure the Rams can stop him? :P

cutthecrap
06-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Are You sure the Rams can stop him? :P
Just a question... Living in canada how often do you watch the MWC?