PDA

View Full Version : Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-13-2003, 05:01 AM
You guys want us to win this week, so we're undefeated when we play you in your house. That'd give your team credibility IF you could beat us.

Thats a mighty big "IF".

NOLABroncofan
11-13-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
You guys want us to win this week, so we're undefeated when we play you in your house. That'd give your team credibility IF you could beat us. Thats a mighty big "IF".

errr... I could care less if you were 0 and 9. Any Divisional win is great. In other words, I'd prefer you lose this weekend. I still think we'll beat you on the 7th.

Nuff said...

Arab Bronco
11-13-2003, 08:53 AM
i want to see the chiefs loose today before tommorow, the broncos could care less what the chefs record is on Dec 7th. but we're gonna make sure the chefs streak doesnt top the broncos streak of 13-0 in the '98 season

gr8moose
11-13-2003, 09:31 AM
I want the Chiefs to be humiliated by the Bengals, so that they can feel greatfull to the broncos for whipping their ass legitimately in december.

Javalon
11-13-2003, 09:54 AM
You guys want us to win this week, so we're undefeated when we play you in your house. That'd give your team credibility IF you could beat us.

Thats a mighty big "IF".

If we could be the ones to knock you off your perch, that would be great.

But I'd be just as happy to see the Chiefs on a 3-game losing streak coming into Denver. I don't expect that to happen but I sure wouldn't mind it.

pikman
11-13-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by horseface
I know I'll be ridiculed for this...but I'll say it anyway:

Three weeks ago, I didn't think it was possible...but I truly believe that the Chiefs will be going undefeated this year. They look so good as of late, and the Broncos are the only team that
"I'm" worried about. Either way...I'll be at that game to see what I believe will be history in the making...we'll see.

I think you better worry more about cincy right now. It's always the unexpexted that comes up and bites you in the a$$

broncodevil
11-13-2003, 10:20 AM
We already beat you in KC. It's just the refs forgot to call the penalties on Hall's return.

Javalon
11-13-2003, 10:20 AM

Three weeks ago, I didn't think it was possible...but I truly believe that the Chiefs will be going undefeated this year. They look so good as of late, and the Broncos are the only team that
"I'm" worried about. Either way...I'll be at that game to see what I believe will be history in the making...we'll see.

Actually, considering the Chiefs' remaining schedule I'd agree that they have an outside shot of doing it. If the Broncos are marginally healthy for the rematch in December, I think the Broncos will probably win the game. But these teams usually play so close that it isn't hard to imagine the Chiefs getting the win (yeah, painful to admit).

I still think KC is likely to have a letdown somewhere along the way. But until that happens there's no reason for you Chiefs' fans not to hope.

pikman
11-13-2003, 10:24 AM
I'll let the team worry about Cinci...they play one week at a time...Vermeil won't let them look ahead to anything. That's why I think they'll do it...they are focused on one game at a time...and their remaining schedule is rather favorable. I don't think Cinci will be able to put up 40...and that's what it'll take...if you want another prediction.

Thats a bold prediction, cincy's D has only averaged 23 pts against per game, and KC is only averaging 32.

broncos4ever
11-13-2003, 10:34 AM
Since I am a Bronco Fan and want to see the Broncos do as well as possible and since the Chiefs stand in our way of that success. I cannot hope that the Chiefs win any game the rest of the season. I know they will win some, but I will vote against them for every game they play, because I want the Broncos to do well.

The more games the Chiefs win the better they can do in the playoffs and if we make it to the playoffs, then we as Bronco fans are voting for the "enemy" if we want the Chiefs to win any games.

Go Cinci.

pikman
11-13-2003, 10:35 AM
KC averages 32...and their past opponents avg. 16 against them....looks favorable to me.

You just said cincy would have to put up forty to beat the Chiefs, according to the numbers thats a bold prediction I say cincy only has to score 35 to win.

RunByDesign
11-13-2003, 10:37 AM

Thats a mighty big "IF".

More delusional pyschobabble from the Dr. himself. I believe this can be called projection. :)

pikman
11-13-2003, 10:49 AM
But if this game turns into a shootout, the Chiefs could put up 40+ as they did against the Steelers and the Browns...and those games weren't even a shootout. If the Bengals keep it close...the over/under will go over 75.

Cincy doesn't have the guns to make it a shoot out. Cincy wins only if their running game controls the clock and keeps green and holmes off the field.

Just a side note there HF. I am in no way shape or form a chefs fan I do however have a passing interest in Mark Boerigter since he used to play here. Seems the guy is a demon on special teams I keep waiting for him to get more playing time with the offense.

RealBronco
11-13-2003, 10:53 AM
Pretty sure I'll be rooting for whoever plays the Chiefs...

Perry1977
11-13-2003, 11:00 AM
If Kitna can throw the ball, Chad Johnson can make mince meat out of the KC secondary. Too bad Kitna sucks!! ;P

pikman
11-13-2003, 11:00 AM
The Browns tried...tried...to slow down the Chiefs with the running game as well. It resulted in 41 points. They are scoring at will right now, and I don't know if Cincy has the secondary to bring them back to earth. As for Boerigter...maybe he'll get the key block when Dante breaks the record this weekend. I know, I know...another prediction, but Cincy's special teams are god awful. Dante would have had 4 TD returns against Cincy last week, if you look at the tape.

Looking at the stats it doesn't appear that cincy's special teams are that "God Awful". I think and this is just one mans opinion that cincy's ground game has the potential to make it a long day defensively for KC. And John Kittna may be learning the most valuable key to being a QB. How not to lose games.

Course this could all just be some wishful thinking on the part of a bronco fan. Ya know grasping at straws :)

AsianOrange
11-13-2003, 12:24 PM

You're right about that. It's all about pressure. But we buckled against a lackluster NY Giants team in 98...so be careful against them Bungles....or should I say "The resurgent Bengals"

gr8moose
11-13-2003, 12:40 PM
Actually Cincy has a better running game than the Browns did, in fact niether team will/had its starting RB available but in the Bengals case Rudi Johnson is having mre of an impact this season than Dillon did, he seems to have lit a spark. A marv Lewis defense that has shown flashes of goodness, and then there is the Jekyl and Hyde show that is Jon Kitna. Will he throw for three or giveaway three?

By all accounts KC should hand them their collective a$$e$ in a basket with ribbons but I honestly feel that this is the let down game for the chiefs, more based on the bengals being uber hyped for it than KC sucking.

Plus they have that Kristen Schneider on their cheerleader squad and I want to see her smile, although I won't get to because I don't live anywhere near cincinatti, nor will I be watching that game, but I do have an imagination..........

pikman
11-13-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by gr8moose
Actually Cincy has a better running game than the Browns did, in fact niether team will/had its starting RB available but in the Bengals case Rudi Johnson is having mre of an impact this season than Dillon did, he seems to have lit a spark. A marv Lewis defense that has shown flashes of goodness, and then there is the Jekyl and Hyde show that is Jon Kitna. Will he throw for three or giveaway three?

By all accounts KC should hand them their collective a$$e$ in a basket with ribbons but I honestly feel that this is the let down game for the chiefs, more based on the bengals being uber hyped for it than KC sucking.

Plus they have that Kristen Schneider on their cheerleader squad and I want to see her smile, although I won't get to because I don't live anywhere near cincinatti, nor will I be watching that game, but I do have an imagination..........

Hey moose I don't want to know about your imagination :)