PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Latest with Plummer?

TonyJ
11-13-2003, 08:50 AM
Havent heard what the latest is. Is he starting this weekend, if not how many more games till he is back?

mattos
11-13-2003, 09:02 AM
he's definately been practicing, and i'm pretty sure i read he's going to start

broncosforlife
11-13-2003, 09:31 AM
he's ready to go!

Javalon
11-13-2003, 09:58 AM
As I understand it, he's practicing but looking a little rusty. But that's to be expected.

What I'm worried about is that he's still feeling a little pain in his foot. Does that mean it isn't fully healed? Is he more likely to refracture that bone making a hard cut on it?

As much as I want him back in the lineup, I really hope the Broncos aren't rushing him back from the injury.

Broncofan-13
11-13-2003, 10:02 AM
hopefully he'll be able to shake most of that rust off before game time, but im not overly worried.

pikman
11-13-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Javalon
As I understand it, he's practicing but looking a little rusty. But that's to be expected.

What I'm worried about is that he's still feeling a little pain in his foot. Does that mean it isn't fully healed? Is he more likely to refracture that bone making a hard cut on it?

As much as I want him back in the lineup, I really hope the Broncos aren't rushing him back from the injury.

Time for Jake to suck it up a little bit don't you think? I'm betting that he is the competitor I think he is and that it'll take a great deal for him to miss any more playing time this year.

Javalon
11-13-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by pikman
Time for Jake to suck it up a little bit don't you think? I'm betting that he is the competitor I think he is and that it'll take a great deal for him to miss any more playing time this year.

True. But a broken bone in your foot is a great deal. My point was that I don't want him to reinjure the foot by coming back a week too early. If the doctors say he's fine then I'll just hope they know what they're talking about.

AsianOrange
11-13-2003, 12:34 PM
I hate to watch this game this Sunday and Danny Kannel walks out of the huddle. Maybe he'll do good if Plummer can't go.

San Diego's running defense is a as good as it once was...so I wouldn't be surprised to see them cram CP down their throat.