PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Vick

NJfan26
05-21-2005, 09:00 AM
whats the kids status. Is he even playing this year or did he get kicked out of school? IS he even close to as good as his bro??

plummerdaman
05-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Well depends he beat out a senior for the starting job but then did some realllly wrong stuff

Jared
05-21-2005, 12:26 PM
whats the kids status. Is he even playing this year or did he get kicked out of school? IS he even close to as good as his bro??

1) Yes
2) no
3) Looks like a "no" at this time. But he has some time yet. He is going to be a junior, I believe, so we'll see.

DarKliger
05-22-2005, 07:00 AM
From what ive seen and heard of this kid he looks to be an almost exact clone of his brother in terms of athletecism but has had some major off the field issues. If he could get all that straightened out he might be able to invoke some deja-vu.

JoRo
05-22-2005, 07:07 AM
From what ive seen and heard of this kid he looks to be an almost exact clone of his brother in terms of athletecism but has had some major off the field issues. If he could get all that straightened out he might be able to invoke some deja-vu.

Really? From what I have heard/read he is a better qb, but not as great of an athlete, still very athletic but not AS athletic and Ron Mexico. He has to screw his head on straight though if he wants to have a chance to make it like his brother though.

DarKliger
05-22-2005, 09:48 AM
I might have overstated it a bit, hes not quite as athletic but is still very athletic for the QB situation. Combine that with his passing ability and he could be a good QB in the future. However this is all hinged on him straightening himself out. If the off the field issues keep up he might not even see the field again.

PsychoChicken
05-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Vick's really going to have to prove himself, or else he might not even start. After all, he is a scumbag. He is still at Va Tech, and he did not lose a year of eligibility last year, so he is still a sophomore. Still, knowing how the Vicks are, he'll probably declare for the 2006 draft if he is the starting QB this season.

Dub-DeuceKnight
05-22-2005, 11:59 AM
He isn't as good as Mr Mexico and he has a lot of development to do to get even close, I saw him at some thing with other blue chip QB's before he went to Va. Tech and he seems to ride his name a lot more than want to work on his skills