PDA

View Full Version : Deltha O'neal over Eddie Mac.

Elway
11-13-2003, 08:31 PM
You think that Mike switching Deltha over to a possible WR position is due to Eddie Macs injuries and lack of contribution this season and will further signals Eddies departure fromt he team.

Maverick
11-13-2003, 08:45 PM
well if McCaffery doesnt get any better what do you expect him to do, reserve that spot for him?

Portisizmahman
11-15-2003, 10:23 AM
they both are good but if i were him, id choose Ed......

Hey could you help me out on the avatars...I cant choose one...i want something with portis.....

TXBRONC
11-19-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Elway
You think that Mike switching Deltha over to a possible WR position is due to Eddie Macs injuries and lack of contribution this season and will further signals Eddies departure fromt he team.

No I think they moved Deltha over to wr becaue they don't want him to end up being a first round flop. He is very talented but its obvious he's not going to be a top notch corner.

AsianOrange
11-21-2003, 03:33 PM
deltha Project might work though.....he is also one of the fastest on the Bronco team.

TXBRONC
11-21-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Elway

I think it is more because of injury and the fact Deltha has not worked out well as a corner.

Return of Lava
11-21-2003, 07:49 PM
I hope Deltha gets to see the WR position from a 1st person's view, then, when he switches back, he will know how to cover them better.

TXBRONC
11-21-2003, 09:49 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath about him being better. Besides I have not heard anyone say that O'Neal will be switched back.

Return of Lava
11-23-2003, 12:13 AM
They wont say it but it is just common sense if they wanted to because he still is the fastest and has the most talent. I think it has a lot to do with coaching. For some reason, CB's just dont play well here.