PDA

View Full Version : Game Day Experience

Steve_Harbula
11-14-2003, 03:27 PM
We're curious to hear what people think of our Game Day Experience application (GDX) during games. Have you tried it yet? If so, what do you like about it? What don't you like about it? What other content/functionality would you like to see in it? If you haven't tried it yet, why not?

All comments are welcome. We're trying to create something that will make watching the games from home on TV more fun and give people a sort of virtual in-stadium experience.

Thanks!

Broncs Bomber
11-21-2003, 09:21 AM
I tried it the first week. There were a couple of things that I was disappointed with, but for the life of me I can't remember what they are. If you can tell me again how to access it, I'll give it another whirl this weekend and give you a detailed analysis on Monday.

Return of Lava
11-26-2003, 11:43 PM
I dont like it at all. I dont know if im missing a link or what, but all it does is give me a bunch of non-game stuff. I though it would at least have a play by play or something. All i see basically is our stadium with a lot of things to do while the game is being played. Am i missing a link or something?

Crazie
11-27-2003, 08:29 AM
what is it? :confused:

Return of Lava
11-27-2003, 12:44 PM
its a gameday thing the have on gameday. while the broncos are playing a game, go to the website and you should find it.

Crazie
11-28-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
its a gameday thing the have on gameday. while the broncos are playing a game, go to the website and you should find it.

:cool: WIll check it out thanks.

BlueDamsel
12-06-2003, 07:29 PM
You can access it at http://www.denverbroncos.com/gdx it opens up an hour before game time.

Return of Lava
12-13-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BeerGirl
You can access it at http://www.denverbroncos.com/gdx it opens up an hour before game time. what is it exactly? does it give you any info on the game itself, like play by play or graphic designs?

BlueDamsel
12-13-2003, 02:58 PM
Not really. It has a score update & allows you to participate in some trivia games, etc...There are pics up from tailgates & then at halftime you get a "halftime show" (there's a list of different ones each week). It also has a link to the chat room, but it's better to go in through the link at the top of the page on the main page--the GDX chat window is *tiny*. The cool thing is, the first 50 people to log into GDX get whatever is being handed out at the game...You just use your uname & pword from here to log in!