PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Still Wanted to Trade Cards?

LuvinElam
06-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Hi there... close to the new season and was wondering if there is anyone out there still interested in trading cards... If so, please let me know and I can list the ones I have.

JWinn
06-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Hi there... close to the new season and was wondering if there is anyone out there still interested in trading cards... If so, please let me know and I can list the ones I have.

Sure lovinElam. What are you interested in, and what are you willing to trade.

I collect Broncos, Jersey, and Autograph cards. With an emphasis on Rod Smith and Terrell Davis inserts.

LuvinElam
06-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Sure lovinElam. What are you interested in, and what are you willing to trade.

I collect Broncos, Jersey, and Autograph cards. With an emphasis on Rod Smith and Terrell Davis inserts.

I was referring to the virtual trading cards... if you've got any to trade. :-)

JWinn
06-09-2005, 01:41 PM
I was referring to the virtual trading cards... if you've got any to trade. :-)

Ahhhh! :laugh: What do you need?

LiquidBlue
06-09-2005, 05:53 PM
I'll take some virtual cards for free! :D

JWinn
06-10-2005, 12:31 PM
I'll take some virtual cards for free! :D

Do you already have some? You have to have at least one in order to trade.

One cant just give them away. The system doesnt allow for that.

LiquidBlue
06-10-2005, 02:00 PM
I don't have any. :(

RunYouOver
06-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Do you already have some? You have to have at least one in order to trade.

One cant just give them away. The system doesnt allow for that.

How do you get them? :confused:

JWinn
06-19-2005, 12:56 PM
How do you get them? :confused:

When it starts back up, you gp thru the main website and look under the fanfare section. The same place where you found these boards.

There you will see Trading Cards near the bottom of the list. Click that and it will take you thru how to get them. You use the same name and password that you use here.

At one point, you will see an orange line at the bottom of one of the pages that says something about MY Portfolio. Thats where you can collect the cards. However, at this point, you will get a message that all of the 2004 have already been given out, so your going to have to wait until the next set to get any.

Should be any day now, Admin said by the end of the month.....

LiquidBlue
07-26-2005, 08:51 AM
LuvinElam, if you're still around, there was a Draft 2005 set released today. JWinn, I finally got cards! :cheers:

kvandehey
08-23-2005, 04:05 PM
i trade cards

JWinn
08-23-2005, 08:52 PM
i trade cards

What cards do you trade kvandehey?

Do you collect Broncos cards, or are you willing to trade them away for other cards? If you are willing to trade way some Bronco cards, what ya got? And who are you interested in?

I'm not much of a trader, but if you got something you think I might be interested in, and I have something you think you might like, we could possibly work something out. Especially if your local, Denver area.

Keep a list short though, lets not get carried away here, lol.

Also, Welcome to Broncomania!!! :cheers:

One more thing. The trading we are referring to here is the virtual cards that the Broncos put out here, not real cards.