PDA

View Full Version : Bengal Fans

Mer
11-16-2003, 02:19 PM
I don't know if there are any of you here. Or why you'd even come to a Broncos board. :p But if there is...

Congrats. You outplayed us from one end of the field to the other. Completely deserved the win.

We didn't. :(

Orange&Blue
11-16-2003, 06:01 PM
If Cinci keeps playing well, the name "Bungles" will just end up being harmless smack and will no longer be an accurate description of them. We'll see, but they're on the right track. And, winning without Dillon:

C. Dillon - 6 rushes for 21 yards

BroncoManiac_69
11-16-2003, 09:46 PM
I lived in Colorado for 17 years after moving there in 1976 at age 13 and that made me a Bronco fan for life.

However, I was born in Cincinnati and I do still love and follow the Bengals.

I watched the game today and I know I speak for all Bengal fans here -

The win against the Chefs was huge. It does a lot for moral in the city, the stands and especially in the locker room. To be the team that everyone laughs at, knock off the only undefeated team left is a tremendous task and victory. But the loss to the Chefs means more to Bronco fans than Bengal fans. To them it is irrelevant. It is the WIN in the column that matters. They are now in first place even though a tie. Who would have thought? They are not done winning either. Kudos to Marvin Lewis and the entire team.

I have family still in Cincy and I visit there about every 2 years. My Uncle is bouncing off the ceiling tonight and my grandmother is drunk. LOL!

Keep It Up Bengals.

Broncofan-13
11-17-2003, 05:25 AM
could the bengals come back to take their division? with shi*tsburgh and baltimore playing the way they are, It could be a distinct possibility.

BroncoManiac_69
11-17-2003, 04:52 PM
It is a very real possibility. We will have to wait and see how they next 6 games go. It would be a hoot for the Broncos to meet the Bengals in the playoffs.

WhAt wILL i Do? WhO wiLL I rOuTe FoR? :goofy:

My heart would lie with the Broncos. But we have a long way to go yet before this scenario.

GO BRENGALS
GO BONCOS

LOL

Just having a little fun here.

BroncoManiac_69
11-24-2003, 10:55 AM
WTG Bengals! Keep it up! Rematch with Baltimore should be interesting.

Elway
11-24-2003, 09:35 PM
The Bengals should have a one game lead in there division, but Baltimore got that break when the refs screwed up stopping the clock in the final minute. Hopefully they will actually make a good run at it this year.

BroncoManiac_69
12-01-2003, 07:57 PM
WTG Bengals! Geez I hate the Steelers and that was an awesome win. The scenario of a Bengals/Broncos playoff game is becoming more realistic each week! :goofy:

Elway
12-01-2003, 09:11 PM
Good win against Pitt, now if you wouldn't mind helping us out and lose to Baltimore.... Thanks :D

chi3fs
12-07-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69

I have family still in Cincy and I visit there about every 2 years. My Uncle is bouncing off the ceiling tonight and my grandmother is drunk. LOL!

Keep It Up Bengals.

Thats awesome... heh. even though we lost, Im glad that we could have such an impact on their city. Funny about your Grandma. heh.

Elway
12-07-2003, 09:29 AM
and again.... Please lose the the Ravens today.

That is all.
Thanks

chi3fs
12-07-2003, 10:19 AM
Cinci is gonna own the Ravens....

Forever_Elway
12-07-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by chi3fs
Cinci is gonna own the Ravens.... psshhh

chi3fs
12-07-2003, 10:45 AM
OWN

Elway
12-07-2003, 01:52 PM
Looks like Cinci lost their lease, cuz there wasn't no Raven ownage today. :cheeky:

BroncoManiac_69
12-08-2003, 08:46 PM
I hate to use the old cliche "wait til next year" but Cinci has impressed me, an old native and many many other football fans in one year of major transition. I am excited for them and hope they continue success. Their year is still not over. Anything can still happen.

That's why they play the game.