PDA

View Full Version : Broncos got CRUNK!

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 03:44 PM
Look at us all of a sudden a POWERHOUSE! Call the police, a murder takin place! 27-0 at halftime! This might be the reversal of fortune that boosts us into 1st in the AFC West! Chiefs opened the door.

RunByDesign
11-16-2003, 03:45 PM
WHO KNEW?

Rod Smith da miggity in da punt retiggity???

Stormrider451
its the bengals.....

Elway
It was the Bengals.

Woody
it was the Bengals....

RunByDesign
Originally posted by horseface
it's the Chargers...

no, it's the Bungals....

Stormrider451
Originally posted by Elway
It was the Bengals.

good point.:duh:

Woody
11-16-2003, 03:46 PM
jees, I guess great minds do think alike.. all posts at the exact same time haha

RunByDesign
11-16-2003, 03:47 PM
the bengals...in cincy...where they have won 4 straight. You are playing one of the worst teams in the NFL at home. Don't go buying Super Bowl tix just yet.

I would advise you to do the same...

RunByDesign
11-16-2003, 03:47 PM
last I checked we still have the best record in the NFL...

can you say....7 losses in a row?

RunByDesign
11-16-2003, 03:52 PM
I can say one....you can say 3 in a row...I'll still take the Chiefs position in the NFL right now.

Horseface, I'll give you credit, man....at least your still here defending your team after an embarrasing loss today to the lowly Bungholes.;)

Elway
11-16-2003, 03:52 PM
the bengals...in cincy...where they have won 4 straight. You are playing one of the worst teams in the NFL at home. Don't go buying Super Bowl tix just yet.

It shouldn't matter, you had Dante Hall, Priest Holmes, Gonzales, Morton, Kennison and Green. You've beaten Denver at Home, Green Bay on the road... and were undefeated at home & away.
You should have blown them out.

Denver is just trying to get back to form after dropping four out of five, making a run for the wildcard against the (cough) Vaunted Flutie Magic.

orang/blu in LA
11-16-2003, 03:53 PM
i honestly don't think we have the right to give the chiefs TOO much sh*te right now (just a little :) )... one loss, i'm still jealous... but it DID feel nice, didn't it? ;)

RunByDesign
11-16-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
i honestly don't think we have the right to give the chiefs too much ****e right now (just a little)... one loss, i'm still jealous... but it DID feel nice, didn't it? ;)

You are not serious are you? Rub their stinkin' face in it!!!! All that rediculous talk of goin undefeated and such!!! they couldn't even make it to 10-0!!!

BroncosFanInPA
11-16-2003, 03:58 PM
we have every right to give it to the chiefs fans, they were in our face up until now!

mattos
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
i honestly don't think we have the right to give the chiefs TOO much sh*te right now (just a little :) )... one loss, i'm still jealous... but it DID feel nice, didn't it? ;)

yeah, 9-1 is still very nice, as i'm SURE we'll hear all week long . . . but i sure am glad that i don't have to think about them going undefeated anymore

orang/blu in LA
Originally posted by portisistheman
You are not serious are you? Rub their stinkin' face in it!!!! All that rediculous talk of goin undefeated and such!!! they couldn't even make it to 10-0!!!

Oh no, i'm with you in rubbing it in certain fans faces... for those who were going on and on about being UNDEFEATED, then they lose to the Bungles...well, that feels REAL NICE.... But i don't think that affects their record in too negative a way, and their record is what i'm envious of. I'm probably not saying this right. i should shut up now. :)

RunByDesign
11-16-2003, 03:59 PM
you also lost to a team that is getting shut down by the raiders...who the f**k cares.

Don't get too upset about 2day...you Chef fans had it coming...smoke one o me and RELAX...lot of football to play still.

RunByDesign
11-16-2003, 04:02 PM
It's sucks to lose one...but it's still only one.

This is tru...although I can see why you are mad...dreams of an undefeated season...slips away at the hands of, hehe...Jon Kitna..hahahah

BroncosFanInPA
11-16-2003, 04:02 PM
It's sucks to lose one...but it's still only one. Man you have an answer for everything, why don't you just except the fact that your team is not that great

RunByDesign
11-16-2003, 04:06 PM
9-1 is still great...the Chiefs played poorly and lost to a team that is playing very well right now. It's not the end of the world. I'd much rather be 9-1 than 6-4...wouldn't you?

huh? 9-7 vs 12-4...yeah I'd rather be 12-4.

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 04:09 PM
the bengals...in cincy...where they have won 4 straight. You are playing one of the worst teams in the NFL at home. Don't go buying Super Bowl tix just yet. LOL, seems like we just switched roles huh?

BroncosFanInPA
11-16-2003, 04:10 PM
I would too...but a lot has to happen for that to come true...mine is reality...9-1 vs. 6-4...you know which one you'd pick. Yeah well alot happened to us & now it's going to happen to you, how does it feel????????????

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 04:24 PM
it's nice to dream I guess. Hey, dont you need some help? Where is all your support fans that were here while they were winnin? I know your pride is hurt, but you wont win any smack in here without your bandwagoner buddies.

broncosfan247
11-16-2003, 04:37 PM
obviously it doesn't take much for to smack the chefs offense around......the Bungals defense proved that. Holmes=64 yards, lmao...he's going downhill fast.....but the chefs will never forget Rudi Johnson. LMFAO.

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 04:39 PM
it doesn't take much to smack you around lava...one loss won't change that. You have a nasty attitude, may i suggest some booty?

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 05:01 PM
yeah and trent green didnt look as good as his rating what up wit that?

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by booher
OVERRATED LOL, i guess we hurt horsey's feelings. Aww perk up guy, it wasnt your magical season afterall.

mattos
11-16-2003, 05:11 PM
9-1 is still much more magical than 6-4...last I checked anyway.

that 9-1 definately is . . . we all know there was a lot of magic involved in more than one of those games

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 05:15 PM
9-1 is still much more magical than 6-4...last I checked anyway. dont be mad cause you are not the team to beat. you actually never were, all the analysists you claim like the chiefs say the titans are the best. anyway, i told you to enjoy your moment, and i guess you tried to, but its over now. its 1 loss but losing streaks cant start with more so think about that. If the bengals can beat your team full strength, then you definitely wont make it too far in the playoffs.

mattos
11-16-2003, 05:17 PM
denver was 13-0...but I wouldn't expect you to know that. We're not comparing then and now...we're talking about this season...and the Chiefs still have the best record in the NFL...which still makes them the team to beat.

i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people start saying that the titans are the team to beat now

orang/blu in LA
11-16-2003, 05:23 PM
losing streaks DO start with one lost game.... :)

Jarious17
11-16-2003, 05:27 PM
it's the Chargers...

It was the Bengals!...........At least we beat them!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Bengals!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TXBRONC
11-16-2003, 05:35 PM
If the Chefs can't beat a .500 football team when they are healthy what's going to happen the rest of the season? They could lose at least three more games.

Orange&Blue
11-16-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by TXBRONC
If the Chefs can't beat a .500 football team when they are healthy what's going to happen the rest of the season? They could lose at least three more games.

Not only were they a .500 team but one of their players GUARANTEED THE WIN! I'd think that Chad Johnson's smack alone would have made KC come out and trash them, but......... your pain is my pleasure! Relax Horseface, your record is still good.

TXBRONC
11-16-2003, 05:43 PM
Yeah the Chefs will have homefield and do what they normally do choke like the usually do in the playoffs.

Jarious17
11-16-2003, 05:45 PM
how about...the Chiefs, the Vikings, the Ravens, the Patriots...no need to laugh...that says it all.

That was without Jake (except K.C....missed clipping call on Hall's punt return for the T.D)........he's back now!

Watch out!

Chiefs 9-1
Broncos 6-4

Closing the gap!

ozzy_osbourne
11-16-2003, 05:46 PM
how about...the Chiefs, the Vikings, the Ravens, the Patriots...no need to laugh...that says it all.
3 of the 4 with backups, and you lose to the lowly bungles with all your starters

RunByDesign
11-16-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
3 of the 4 with backups, and you lose to the lowly bungles with all your starters

Chefs are overrated. period.

Jarious17
11-16-2003, 05:52 PM
denver was 13-0...but I wouldn't expect you to know that. We're not comparing then and now...we're talking about this season...and the Chiefs still have the best record in the NFL...which still makes them the team to beat.

You're only one game ahead of the Titans, and their superior defense, plus superior Q.B. and Receivers shall easily show you that the Chiefs are not "all that".

Elway
11-16-2003, 08:40 PM
he still had over 100 all purpose yards...

Priest was a bit shy of that.

62 rushing , 36 receiving only adds up to 98yds.

TXBRONC
11-16-2003, 08:49 PM
he still had over 100 all purpose yards...

horseface you are way off. Holmes didn't get 100 all purpose yards. Look at the stats his rushing out put was pathetic and his recieving numbers were nothing special either.

TXBRONC
11-16-2003, 09:44 PM
You should be, it shows you don't know how to do simple addition.

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 10:29 PM
You should be, it shows you don't know how to do simple addition. LOL

TXBRONC
11-16-2003, 11:28 PM
Hey Lava, how did you become a Broncos fan in Pittsburg? Just curious.

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 11:32 PM
Hey Lava, how did you become a Broncos fan in Pittsburg? Just curious. I lived in denver when the broncos won their first superbowl and been hooked on getting back ever since, even though i moved form state to state. Im going back to CO when i grow up.

Shady980
11-16-2003, 11:33 PM
So is horse face going to make posts after KC looses to Den...or is hen gonna biatch out like his team of biatches...I can't wait untill all these Chief posts end.

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 11:36 PM
I'll be here long after you and your 7 posts leave...biatch. My team of "biatches" is 9-1...how does yours match up? you know how every team has the geek who just doesnt fit in? here's our very own mr horseface geek guy

Return of Lava
11-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
I lived in denver when the broncos won their first superbowl and been hooked on getting back ever since, even though i moved form state to state. Im going back to CO when i grow up. teams seem to do good when i move to their city (atlanta 98 and cowboys now) except pittsburgh. i just moved here so maybe it hasnt kicked in yet.

TXBRONC
11-17-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
I lived in denver when the broncos won their first superbowl and been hooked on getting back ever since, even though i moved form state to state. Im going back to CO when i grow up.

Cool. Thanks.