PDA

View Full Version : Cheifs are not the best team in the nfl or afc

JAKE_THE_SNAKE
11-16-2003, 05:00 PM
IN MY OWN OPINIONI THINK THE TENESEE TITANS ARE #1 WELL #2 AFTER OUR BRONCOS OF COURSE!!!.CHIEF FANS DONT EXPECT TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL .BY THE WAY CHEF MEANS COOK AND YOUR INDIANS CAN YOU COOK ME SOME GOOD BUFFALO???

CHEFS 9-1
TITANS 8-2
NOT FAR BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRONCOS 6-4 WE'LL GET THERE TRUST ME YOU WILL LOSE ATLEAST 6 GAMES TITANS LOSE 5 WE ONLY LOSE 4 WE'LL BE #1 IN NFL WORLD AND WIN THE SUPER BOWL

SeaOfBlack0304
11-16-2003, 05:46 PM
http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard2.jpg

Just move that finger over a little bit more and I bet you can reach the Caps Lock.

Chiefs lose 6 games? With only 6 more to go? You really think they're going to drop 4 of the last 6, against the likes of Oakland, Chicago, and Detriot, all at HOME?! Do you really think they'll lose on the road against San Diego or even Minnesota? I believe in any given Sunday too, but get real, they may lose to the Broncos and are going 14-2.

Titans lose 5....hmm, so they drop half their remaining games? Well who do you think they'll lose to, Atlanta, the Texans, or oh I dunno, the Bills? Pshh, Tennesse can win out, the only teams posing half a threat are Buffallo and Tampa Bay, and that's not much of a threat. Their only loss will be against the Colts, MAYBE.

Denver lose 4...well. Possibly, you COULD win out. You have to overcome Kansas City, Indianapolis, and Green Bay. That's a pretty tall order....if you can play in the cold at Green Bay, or play at Indy, you have a shot. But it's slim. And even if you do, KC and Tennessee will finish better, but you could get a wildcard at 10-6.