PDA

View Full Version : Who wins the Division?

JED Bronco
11-16-2003, 06:23 PM
After the Broncs beat up on KC. The records will be the same in the Division. When KC loses to Chokeland will Denver take the Division? How does it add up?

Mortonistheman
11-16-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by JED Bronco
After the Broncs beat up on KC. The records will be the same in the Division. When KC loses to Chokeland will Denver take the Division? How does it add up?

It adds up that you need to a freakin grip!!! You beat the Chargers...Congrats but don't get waaay ahead of yourself! We didn't play our best game and lost to a Bengals team that came ready to play. It's ONE game and I'll take 9-1 over 6-4 anyday. If you want to convince yourself that we are through...by all means do just that but you will be in for a rude awakening!!! I'm not worried at all and have no doubt that we will be 10-1 next week and still have a three game lead in the division...so stop taking whatever drugs you may be on and wait for things to play out.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

JED Bronco
11-16-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Mortonistheman
It adds up that you need to a freakin grip!!! You beat the Chargers...Congrats but don't get waaay ahead of yourself! We didn't play our best game and lost to a Bengals team that came ready to play. It's ONE game and I'll take 9-1 over 6-4 anyday. If you want to convince yourself that we are through...by all means do just that but you will be in for a rude awakening!!! I'm not worried at all and have no doubt that we will be 10-1 next week and still have a three game lead in the division...so stop taking whatever drugs you may be on and wait for things to play out.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

It ain't over til it's over!!!!!!!

Reggie says the Broncs whipped the Chefs 5 times yesturday...Better leave town baby!!! LOL

:D

TXBRONC
11-16-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by JED Bronco

Before the Broncos can win the divison which I hate to say it not likely, they have to take care of business in Chicago. However, I pretty sure Denver will make the playoffs.

TXBRONC
11-16-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by horseface
so...you're too much of a b*tch to back up your smack???

Take the bet...you said it...now back it up.

Watch the language horse. Just because you put the asterik in for the I does not change what it is.

BroncoCy
11-16-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by TXBRONC
Watch the language horse. Just because you put the asterik in for the I does not change what it is.

:rolleyes:

TXBRONC
11-16-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by horseface
b*tch...you can say it on basic cable...give me a break.

No I wont give you a break, it still cursing these things do get reported to the moderators.

TXBRONC
11-17-2003, 12:15 AM
I don't own a whistle. And I was just giving you some good advice. If you keep it clean I have no problem with it.