PDA

View Full Version : New to Trading Cards

joevick
06-27-2005, 04:38 PM
I just got setup with my Bronco Locker and wanted to get some trading cards, but see that there are no more unless you get them from someone else, at least until the new season starts. Can someone please send my one or two, just so I can be part of the card club?? Thanks!

Jared
06-27-2005, 04:39 PM
I just got setup with my Bronco Locker and wanted to get some trading cards, but see that there are no more unless you get them from someone else, at least until the new season starts. Can someone please send my one or two, just so I can be part of the card club?? Thanks!

Actually, you can't get any unless you have at least one to trade.

A new set is supposed to be here very very shortly.

Sts_Angel78
07-07-2005, 07:18 AM
Hmmm, cards eh. Actually, I think I am going to start getting real Football Cards. I have collected baseball cards a long time ago, but never football. I have around 1000 baseball cards from about 10 years ago. I need to get a Beckett and check some of 'em out.

broncomaniac255
07-07-2005, 07:20 AM
Hmmm, cards eh. Actually, I think I am going to start getting real Football Cards. I have collected baseball cards a long time ago, but never football. I have around 1000 baseball cards from about 10 years ago. I need to get a Beckett and check some of 'em out.
i can get u started on those