PDA

View Full Version : Great day to be a Bronco fan!!!!

elwaymvp
11-17-2003, 10:01 AM
The Broncos slaughter the Chargers 37-8 and the Chiefs lose to the BENGALS!!!!!!!! What a great day!!!!

Though it would have been better if Oakland had lost...

RealBronco
11-17-2003, 11:05 AM
Indeed....what a wonderful Sunday of Football :D

The Victory Jersey was getting kind of lonely in the closet.

Javalon
11-17-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by elwaymvp
The Broncos slaughter the Chargers 37-8 and the Chiefs lose to the BENGALS!!!!!!!! What a great day!!!!

Though it would have been better if Oakland had lost...

Maybe Oakland will gain enough confidence to upset the Chiefs next week. I doubt it but it could happen. :)

Of course, I don't really want the Faiders on a 2-game winning streak when we play them the following week. Oh, well.

NOLABroncofan
11-17-2003, 11:24 AM
Guess I'm kinda selfish, but I'd like to see the Chiefs lose the rest of their games. I think this is extremely unlikely ( if not impossible ), however, I don't want to look forward to a wild card playoff slot when the Division title is still attainable ( again, unlikely... but possible ).

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Chiefs / Raiders next week. I can't root for the Raiders, but I sure don't want to see the Chiefs win either. Hmmm.. is a tie possible (j/k):p Note: The Raiders really should have dominated in the game yesterday. They created 6 or 7 turnovers and didn't really capitalize.

I do agree however that it would be bad juju for the Raiders to be on a two game win streak when they visit us. Fortunately, I think we'll be able to contain the one pronged offense they utilize ( ie.. they have no running game ).

Nuff said...

Javalon
11-17-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
I do agree however that it would be bad juju for the Raiders to be on a two game win streak when they visit us.

Well, we actually go to visit Oakland. Otherwise, I agree with all that you said.

BillyBoy
11-17-2003, 11:46 AM
Agreed! Ya gotta love it!

SyxxSynse
11-17-2003, 01:46 PM
YES, Very Good Day!!!:D

2 Minute Warning
11-17-2003, 02:17 PM
It was a very very good day indeed, nice to get out of that losing streak we were in :) Hope it continues to go in the right direction now;)