PDA

View Full Version : getting no credit

army player
11-17-2003, 02:37 PM
I have watched the broncos all season and just wonder what you all think. Is it just me or do the broncos get no recognition for there accomplishments. I live in the DC area and all I hear is how bad the chargers are. They give no credit to the broncos playing a pretty good game.

AsianOrange
11-17-2003, 02:57 PM
I say keep us away from the hoopla...we finish 10-6 and make the playoffs and see what happens from there!

Pierce
11-17-2003, 04:56 PM
I think they (whoever "they" are) were basing their assertions on the way we played the last few games. The big difference is that we had a lot of our injured personnel back this week and it looked more like the Broncos team envisioned by the coaches at the beginning of the season.

ozzy_osbourne
11-17-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by bcollin1
We beat a 2-8 team that we had already beaten once this year. No donut for that one.

We beat Indy at Indy and/or Green Bay at Lambeau, THEN they'll talk. Until then, we fans should follow suit and keep our mouths shut.

Another great point made...

Zmabe
11-18-2003, 07:58 AM
too true, i live in germany and the only recognition the broncos get, is the scores in the news paper and the accasional artical. they deserve more recognition.

TheGlue Factory
11-18-2003, 12:53 PM
I agree. The Broncos should get more credit but their record doesn't deserve it. Even though the CHargers are 2-8 it's still very difficult to hold a team to less than 100 total yards in a game these days. I can't wait to see what we do against Oakland and KC as well as Indy and GB.

goodluv4Broncos
11-18-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by bcollin1
We beat a 2-8 team that we had already beaten once this year. No donut for that one.

We beat Indy at Indy and/or Green Bay at Lambeau, THEN they'll talk. Until then, we fans should follow suit and keep our mouths shut. BC Yup yup you're again mouths should be shut if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything, BUT big thing is the last time we played GB old QB BFav'e got his yards and he was dump plenty on his rump and KC are we forgetting Bronco Fans last year was the first time KC ever won a game in 17 seasons in Colorado. We have manhandled KC for the longest and guess what when it's all said and done if KC doesn't go they'll Hip hip hooray for the DENVER BRONCOS GO BRONCO'S GO. Not forgetting to mention we whipped Greenbay in the SB and came back the strt of the next season and whipped green bay again so touch and go on the pack will take em to lunch, KC don't you even try last couple of yrs you just barely start to represent I'm not hearing anything about KC being great, they're having a allright season, but nothing else. Denver on the other hand this season is par our course were back and have been for quite some time and there is no doubt we are one of the greastest in NFL history ie 2 SB rings and what 16 winning seasons doesn't matter who was coach we still accomplished the records. We had the Greatest QB in all of the NFL but yet were still winning as such as it is I think were the best there ever will be. GO BRONCOS GO:cheers: :jumping:

SyxxSynse
11-18-2003, 02:38 PM
I totally agree!!! The Denver Broncos do not get the credit they deserve!! I don't know if I just missed it or what, but I watched ESPN news for and hour Sunday night and think I saw every NFL games highlights, except, of course, for the Broncos/Chargers game!!!! I did step out of the room for about 30 seconds, so I probably missed ESPN's "extensive coverage" of the Denver game, but I think they just didn't show it! I hate ESPN!!!!

goodluv4Broncos
11-19-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Pierce
I think they (whoever "they" are) were basing their assertions on the way we played the last few games. The big difference is that we had a lot of our injured personnel back this week and it looked more like the Broncos team envisioned by the coaches at the beginning of the season. Mr.Pierce this is the truest statement that I have seen, and it was made made by you!!!!!!! You are so wise in what you say, we as Bronco Fans should be elated everytime they play a game and represent the Beautiful Denver, Colorado, (damm it sure is a Beautifull City)
and when I say represent I mean that's exactly what they do. Not only were we playing with are wings broken a few of our legs were too, what everyone seen Sunday like you say is the Team Shanny O and the coaching team put together to represent and make there presence felt everywhere they go. Denver fans we are selfish, and we're the best, but it doesn't give us the right to critize someone for doing their job to the best of his ability!!
Every man and woman who post on this board talks Sh*t, forgetting what that man has accomplished, it doesn't matter when he did it or when he made his statement or claim. The fact is he did do it. I feel once you do make your statement you just get better and you keep on making your statement watch Mr O'neal the rest of this season and you'll see why some of us know that yes he is the best corner for the job and by the way there is room for error, if there is no room for error then why are all of you sitting here complaining cause you're sure not free of error. Give our team some LUV goodluv2theBroncos:cheers: :goofy:

neisha26
11-19-2003, 10:11 PM
I agree with you n that i have been a denver fan for a while now and out of all the games that they have won and all the good players no one really recognize them and that pisses me off even the raiders get their rec. and not denver but we will be alright as long as the fans have faith in them it doesn't matter.:)