PDA

View Full Version : Six bars for Big Bad John!

EMCF
07-04-2005, 12:51 AM
Congrats!

Why is it outlined in white?

If this has been posted already... go to hell? :D

topscribe
07-04-2005, 01:08 AM
You're leaving a trail of fire!

:beer:

-----

y2cragie
07-04-2005, 02:24 AM
congratulations BBJ. :beer:

Snk16
07-04-2005, 05:43 AM
Jeez, John, now I'll never be able to catch you. Congrats! :beer:

OrangeShadow
07-04-2005, 06:10 AM
cp whore :P lol jk congrats :beer:

Snk16
07-04-2005, 06:38 AM
Can you give out negatives now?

Adrenaline
07-04-2005, 09:03 AM
Congrats Big Bad John :cheers: Thats quite the accomplishment

TDash85
07-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Good Job BBJ. And I was also wondering why is it outlined in White?

Elway
07-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Maybe it is one of those perks we keep hearing about. :P

Johnny Law Man
07-04-2005, 11:03 AM
I do not know what my newly acquired gift is yet...but Thanks all!!!

Every one of you will be here in time.... :D

When I learn, I will be sure to tell...Perhaps a mod or Alastor could assist an oblivious member? :heh:

Snk16
07-04-2005, 11:06 AM

When I learn, I will be sure to tell...Perhaps a mod or Alastor could assist an oblivious member? :heh:

Maybe it's negative points?

Johnny Law Man
07-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Maybe it's negative points?

I don't think so...I gave points since I've had it and I had no option other than the usual...

:confused: <---bunch of hooey.... :mad:

2 Minute Warning
07-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Congrats :beer: :beer: :beer: <<<I would give you 6 cheers but it will only give me 3 .

Jared
07-04-2005, 12:36 PM

Perks have nothing to do with how many bars you have, it has to with how many points you have. You are still a 'special teamer'. When you move up to the next level, your category will change.

You know the new perk for the next level when you see it. It's quite obvious, if you are paying attention.

JWinn
07-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Congrats BBJ!!!

It says your a "Starter" now, so this obvious perk must be there somewhere.

Leading the pack and pulling away!!! :D

Johnny Law Man
07-04-2005, 02:03 PM
You know JWinn, I noticed that too...When I responded earlier, I was still a Special teamer and didn't notice anything...Now, I'm a Starter and I just ran the gamut and still didn't notice anything....Hey Jared, or Alastor, or anyone who might know...what am I missing... :confused: ...sorry, I'm "Special" when it comes to computers... :heh:

Johnny Law Man
07-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Jared helped me notice the Locker Room, as a forum that only Starters can post in...right now it's like the Grand Canyon, when I post, you can hear an echo....
Ahem!!! Benny, JWinn<---can somebody hook a brother up?

Leaving me alone is not a good idea at all... ;) ...the Mods will come back to the locker room and the New Secretary and I will be doin'...you get the idea... :D

EMCF
07-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Jared helped me notice the Locker Room, as a forum that only Starters can post in...right now it's like the Grand Canyon, when I post, you can hear an echo....

Leaving me alone is not a good idea at all... ;) ...the Mods will come back to the locker room and the New Secretary and I will be doin'...you get the idea... :D

Heh.

That place is going to be fairly empty for a long while.

Alastor
07-05-2005, 10:26 PM
Actually we're right on time. It'll be full sooner than you think.

Jared
07-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Heh.

That place is going to be fairly empty for a long while.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. It should be earned.

JWinn
07-06-2005, 08:31 PM

I'm sure Benny will agree with me that we will be there as soon as we can BBJ. Until then, enjoy the secretary!! :laugh:

A new forum for starters, coooool!!

Bronco8534
07-06-2005, 08:34 PM
congrats bbj!!!!!!! :beer:

Jared
07-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Actually we're right on time. It'll be full sooner than you think.

I think our over under was "after the pro bowl" so yeah, on time. A little later than I thought, but its not like it took till preseason or anything.

The Dark Knight
07-06-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm sure Benny will agree with me that we will be there as soon as we can BBJ. Until then, enjoy the secretary!! :laugh:

A new forum for starters, coooool!!

The thought of a forum for just starters has no interest for me.

I would like an avatar upgrade though.

JWinn
07-06-2005, 09:25 PM
The thought of a forum for just starters has no interest for me.

I would like an avatar upgrade though.

Well, such a forum will have more people in it as time goes on, and will contain a lot less usless crap in it.

A BIGGER avatar yet? Obviously, given the size of some of the mod's avatars, thats down the road somewhere also. It'll come.........

The Dark Knight
07-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Well, such a forum will have more people in it as time goes on, and will contain a lot less usless crap in it.

That's debatable.

I've seen such forums. They're mostly just filled with useless threads of people patting each other on the back.

There's nothing I'd want to post in an exclusive forum that I wouldn't post in Anything But Football.

JWinn
07-06-2005, 09:42 PM
That's debatable.

I've seen such forums. They're mostly just filled with useless threads of people patting each other on the back.

There's nothing I'd want to post in an exclusive forum that I wouldn't post in Anything But Football.

Cant say I have ever had the experience.

I'll check it out when It's an option for me though.................

PAINTERDAVE
07-06-2005, 10:58 PM
congrats, BBJ!