PDA

View Full Version : The Song Before Kickoffs Is.....

Orange&Blue
11-17-2003, 03:42 PM
We Ready - Archie Eversole feat Bubba Sparxx

BroncoCy
11-17-2003, 11:42 PM
Thank you for establishing that to the newbies good and early :)

BlueDamsel
11-18-2003, 02:01 PM
Don't forget the "Chant" that the bronco fans do while on Defense is "IN" "COM" "PLETE" after all incomplete passes thrown by the opposing team. We get quite a few questions about that in the chat room!

mattos
11-18-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Orange&Blue
We Ready - Archie Eversole feat Bubba Sparxx

lol that was a good idea

diehardbronco88
11-22-2003, 09:02 AM
"eye of the tiger"...-RyAn-

donkeypong
11-23-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by BeerGirl
Don't forget the "Chant" that the bronco fans do while on Defense is "IN" "COM" "PLETE" after all incomplete passes thrown by the opposing team. We get quite a few questions about that in the chat room!

Thanx for the info I was looking for, BeerGirl. :cool: Been wondering about that for years.

Just BTW, "newbie" only describes my status here: I lived in Denver '80-'84, caught Morton's last season & Elway's first, and naturally have been a maniac ever since!

red40lake
11-26-2003, 08:25 AM
Ok, on that subject, what about when we're kicking off in the fourth quarter or at what will proabaly be a critical series? There is a differnt song they play, it's a techno/electronica song, now words in it as far as I know (we only hear it for about 45 seconds):D , it has strings for the lead synth, very cool sounding. I've heard it in a few movie soundtracks including the Skulls, and just recently it's been the background track behind those commercials they've been doing for that new ABC series Line of Fire, the one pitting the mob vs. the FBI and all that. Anyone got an idea what that song is?

BlueDamsel
11-30-2003, 06:55 PM
Are you sure that is not when the other team is kicking off? I'll really make sure to listen next week against the chefs and see what is going on...I'll report back then.

Pierce
11-30-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by BeerGirl

I only hear it when we force a three and out. Or, is that a different chant?

BarrelMan4Ever
12-01-2003, 03:12 PM
i just can't wait for my first Broncos game. I've never been able to afford good tickets. My wife is from Tennessee, so we agreed that the first time the Titanss play the Broncos (still hasn't happened yet) we'll find money for a ticket and go.

BlueDamsel
12-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Pierce
I only hear it when we force a three and out. Or, is that a different chant?

Nope, same chant--I think it happens to get louder, PLUS it's only when they are, obviously, incomplete--So, it's quite possible that you only hear it on third downs...

BlueDamsel
12-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by BarrelMan4Ever
i just can't wait for my first Broncos game. I've never been able to afford good tickets. My wife is from Tennessee, so we agreed that the first time the Titanss play the Broncos (still hasn't happened yet) we'll find money for a ticket and go.

You should try going to one. You can get "half price" tickets to games that "nobody wants to go to" on ticketmaster.com. Last year on the Thur, before the game, I was able to get a halfprice seat to the Bolts game.