PDA

View Full Version : What exactly are these virtual trading cards?

broncosphreek
07-06-2005, 07:50 PM
:D What exactly are these virtual trading cards? tell me about them and how i can start my own collection please. :D

broncomaniac255
07-06-2005, 07:53 PM
basically just something to do but if u get all of them u get something free so its worth it

broncosphreek
07-06-2005, 07:54 PM
what are they again?__________ and how can i start collecting them?_______

broncomaniac255
07-06-2005, 07:56 PM
what are they again?__________ and how can i start collecting them?_______
:duh: srry cards of the broncos online have to download the my broncos locker though but anyways during a period of time they relese new ones so u go on your locker click your notebook sends u to the page then u download the cards

broncosphreek
07-06-2005, 07:58 PM
im sorry, but,... where is my locker?

broncomaniac255
07-06-2005, 08:01 PM
right here (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1252)

JWinn
07-06-2005, 08:05 PM
You dont really have to have the Locker to get the cards.

You can just go thru the trading card section of the website and get them striaght thru there. The locker is just another way of access to them.

Also, we got a prize for completing the first set, but Admin already said that there would be no prize for the next set.

Really Phreek, they are just what they claim to be, VIRTUAL cards. You were able to download 1 each day during the season in a special folder, where you could view them. However, you could print them out to make real cards out of them. With the right stock in your printer, and a little careful printing, you can make some nice cards.

They should start in the the next week or two with the next set.

To get started with where you want to go, start at the main website. From there, click FanFare. This is how you got here. Under that section, you will see Trading Cards. Click that. That will take you to a page explaining it all. Look for an orange line about "My trading card home page" click that. That will take you to yet another page. There you will see at the bottom a line about MY Portfolio. CLICK that! That will take you to the page where you actually download the cards. You can save that page as a favorite to shorten the trip for the future. Right now, you should get a message that explains the 04 set has already been released.

You use the same screenname and password you use here.

Hope that helps you.

Welcome to Broncomania!!!! :cheers:

Dam, I havent done that in a while, but thats the right sequence, lol..

broncosphreek
07-06-2005, 08:19 PM
yes thank you. you can help me out with a question i have. i gave a CP point to Snk16 for a sig pic and all, and i was just wondering if you knew how long it takes.

JWinn
07-06-2005, 08:22 PM
yes thank you. you can help me out with a question i have. i gave a CP point to Snk16 for a sig pic and all, and i was just wondering if you knew how long it takes.

How long what takes? For snk to make a sig? A day or two.

broncosphreek
07-06-2005, 08:28 PM
o. ok thank you.

broncosphreek
07-06-2005, 08:30 PM
another question. will there be an announcement when the new set comes out?

JWinn
07-06-2005, 08:35 PM
another question. will there be an announcement when the new set comes out?

YES! There should be! However, if for some reason there isnt, I will make a thread in both here and in ABF about it. I check on the cards every night............

JWinn
07-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Once it starts, I'll help you with any questions you have about it.........

Before then even! :laugh:

broncosphreek
07-08-2005, 06:11 PM
thank you friend. you will go to my buddy list. thanks. :cheers: