PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos MOVING??!?!

NameUsedBefore
07-12-2005, 08:25 AM
I heard from this guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a gal, that the Broncos will be moving to... OREGON.

You heard it here first.

Charlie Brown
07-12-2005, 08:32 AM
I heard from this guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a gal, that the Broncos will be moving to... OREGON.

You heard it here first.

I heard from my dog, who knows a guy named Bob, who knows some other guy, who knows someone else, who heard directly from some guy that the Browns are going to the Super Bowl in 2008 :)

topscribe
07-12-2005, 09:30 AM
I heard from my dog, who knows a guy named Bob, who knows some other guy, who knows someone else, who heard directly from some guy that the Browns are going to the Super Bowl in 2008 :)
Wow, that must have come clear in from behind the Great Wall of China. :O

-----

2 Minute Warning
07-12-2005, 01:05 PM

You heard it here first.

PLEASE no! Not Oregon!!!! :sad: :huh: :coffee:

KnightOLB53
07-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Well these plastic chips r wageing war against the telophone buttons. billions r set for war. the speaker bombers have already dropped bombs on the capitol building LLED Esc. The picture frames fear that this out break of war could turn disatrious.

Southstander
07-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Does this "Friend of yours still beleive in the Easter Bunny and Santa

broncosphreek
07-12-2005, 06:36 PM
it wouldnt really matter because they still would be the best team. :D

NameUsedBefore
07-12-2005, 08:51 PM
He IS the Easter Bunny, and on one day of the year, Santa as well.

EMCF
07-13-2005, 02:48 AM
I've heard the Broncos were moving to Winnipeg.

*crosses fingers*

ElRaider24
07-13-2005, 02:54 AM
Please no... keep them in Denver, away from the West Coast. Please.

Peerless
07-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Yea right. We build a new stadium and we're just going to "move" away..... :coffee:

NameUsedBefore2
07-13-2005, 07:50 PM
The stadium is turning into a soccer arena. The sport is getting bigger than football, apparently.

Peerless
07-15-2005, 09:23 AM
The stadium is turning into a soccer arena. The sport is getting bigger than football, apparently.
I lilke to see rumors that actually might come true. :coffee:

Vulcan
07-15-2005, 12:45 PM

Wait wait wait... football is getting bigger than football? :confused:

Peerless
07-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Wait wait wait... football is getting bigger than football? :confused:
You mean futbol.

Southstander
07-15-2005, 06:52 PM
NOPE!! They are building a soccer stadium in Commerce City.

On a side note Soccer sucks, it ALWAYS has and it ALWAYS will

BroncoFanCanada
07-15-2005, 07:25 PM
I've heard the Broncos were moving to Winnipeg.

*crosses fingers*

Uh... let's make it T.O., I wanna be able to catch a few games.

Maybe Champ can play for the Argos during the off season. ;)

BVP
07-16-2005, 10:26 AM

In Commerce City? What are they gonna do, Sell tickets for $5? That would still probably be to expensive.

I agree, soccer is and always will be lame.

TDash85
07-16-2005, 04:38 PM
In Commerce City? What are they gonna do, Sell tickets for $5? That would still probably be to expensive.

I agree, soccer is and always will be lame.

Yep soccer is stupid and nobody likes it.

Bronx84
07-16-2005, 11:19 PM
Uh... let's make it T.O., I wanna be able to catch a few games.

Maybe Champ can play for the Argos during the off season. ;)
Hey you live close to me and it would be nice in T.O.

Vulcan
07-17-2005, 08:32 PM

1) You're dissing the most popular sport in the world.

2) Atleast football (soccer for you Americans) isn't a bunch of pansies in armor chasing after a ball. American Football shouldn't be called football.

3) You probably think it sucks because it's the one sport America isn't the best at.

OrangeShadow
07-18-2005, 06:06 AM
I dislike soccer because it never intersted me when i watched it. I love football because i grew up watching it. If i grew up watching soccer i would probably enjoy it but that doesnt mean it sucks. There are peopel on here who hate baseball,now where im from its a religion to watch and root for the sox. What sports you like or watch largely depends on what you grew up around.

OrangeShadow
07-18-2005, 06:07 AM
Yep soccer is stupid and nobody likes it.

Except millions and millions of people around the world. Just because you dislike something doesnt make it stupid.

BroncoFanCanada
07-18-2005, 11:17 AM
3) You probably think it sucks because it's the one sport America isn't the best at.

Hey, let's not forget hockey.

http://magazine.tsn.ca/magazine/content/features/021223_aoty/feature_image.jpg

REEF_811
07-18-2005, 04:12 PM
y did u have to say u americans sounds like ur racist

REEF_811
07-18-2005, 04:14 PM
o and y did u sign up for this if u dont like football

Snk16
07-18-2005, 04:29 PM
o and y did u sign up for this if u dont like football
You should re-read what he said. He said he thinks that football shouldn't be CALLED Football.

2) Atleast football (soccer for you Americans) isn't a bunch of pansies in armor chasing after a ball. American Football shouldn't be called football.

REEF_811
07-18-2005, 10:53 PM

that says he doesnt like football :duh:

Snk16
07-19-2005, 07:40 AM

I see, I see, my bad.

LiquidBlue
07-19-2005, 08:25 PM
I heard from Jim, yes Jim, who heard from Sally who heard from Jack who heard from Jill who heard from Lakeesha who heard from ma girl Shandion that the *****s are so fed up with their lack of a worthwhile defense that they are moving from Kansas City to the soon to be empty Invesco Field, due to the Broncos moving to Oregon...then the Faiders get a decent stadium in KC...

:ugh:

LiquidBlue
07-19-2005, 08:27 PM
y did u have to say u americans sounds like ur racist

You mean Nationist?...

Vulcan
07-21-2005, 01:50 PM

No it doesn't. o_O If I didn't like American Football, why would I join this site? >_>

REEF_811
07-21-2005, 05:43 PM
isn't a bunch of pansies in armor chasing after a ball.

then why would u say that

Vulcan
07-22-2005, 05:30 AM
isn't a bunch of pansies in armor chasing after a ball.

then why would u say that

It means I don't agree with the padding and stuff. Let guys play the sport the way it's meant to be played.

I like the sport, I just don't agree with the rules.

NameUsedBefore
08-01-2005, 10:28 AM
You play football without pads and you have men almost killing each other.

Imagine Lynch smashing Dante Hall and neither of them having pads... NFL players are some of the most athletic people on this planet, to have them running full speed into one another without pads is unthinkable.

I could see what you mean if soccer player wore a ton of pads. I'd be saying why don't those pansies take off the pads, they don't need 'em. But it is different with American Football where players COLLIDE into each other on every play, where a running-back has bodies being thrown into him on every hand off. You take those pads away and nobody would be able to play football. Concussions all over the damn place.

Vulcan
08-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Ever hear of rugby? :goofy:

NameUsedBefore
08-02-2005, 02:26 AM
Yes, and after watching it the hits don't come close to the average amount of contact on a given NFL-play. Although there are some doozies... Just think about it this way: rugby and soccer players usually run the same way, as in both teams go one way with the ball trying to score or get it back.

In football it is not the same. One team goes down, another up. High-speed collisions.

:goofy:

Skywalker
08-02-2005, 10:01 AM
ok enough about soccer...

I personally dont like soccer........but ppl have their own opinions.

as for this rumor about the Broncos moving.......

Bobby told Billy who told Jimmy who told Billy back who then told me that its bull****. why would the Broncos move only 3-4 years after the city builds them a new stadium?

alan
08-02-2005, 05:13 PM

You heard it here first.

the oregan broncos it has a horribly daunting ring to it,please let just be a rumor

LiquidBlue
08-02-2005, 05:28 PM
ok enough about soccer...

I personally dont like soccer........but ppl have their own opinions.

as for this rumor about the Broncos moving.......

Bobby told Billy who told Jimmy who told Billy back who then told me that its bull****. why would the Broncos move only 3-4 years after the city builds them a new stadium?

Mine was better...:D

kcchiefsrule
08-04-2005, 11:21 AM
1) You're dissing the most popular sport in the world.
And how it got that way, nobody knows.

No, soccer is a bunch of pansies without armor chasing after a ball. I won't say that football should be called what it is, but it's pretty much too late to do anything about it.

Oh ouch, attack Americans like that. It hurts, no more!!! NO MORE!!! I don't think this is the smack forum. I'll not worry about anybody but myself, if people in other countries like soccer, fine. There are plenty of soccer-lovers here too; not everybody in America is the same, apparently you're not from this country. I'm sure there are a few people around the world that also don't care for soccer, which further proves the point that stereotyping is stupid. You only need worry about yourself, if somebody doesn't agree with you or like everything you do, who cares?

wizkid31
08-04-2005, 12:57 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

Kaufman26
08-13-2005, 06:29 AM
yea i also heard the broncos were moving to kansas city and the chiefs were moving to denver :coffee:

broncosfan247
08-13-2005, 07:18 AM

You heard it here first.

if your gonna make something up...atleast try and make it somewhat believable

broncosfan247
08-13-2005, 07:21 AM
yea i also heard the broncos were moving to kansas city and the chiefs were moving to denver :coffee:

ya, and I heard the Raiders were moving back to LA, then back to Oakland, then back to LA, then back to Oakland, and then the old fart dies and the new owners move half the team to San Quentin. :D