PDA

View Full Version : How will the broncos do in it's last few games?

DPAC88
11-18-2003, 04:47 PM
Now that Jake is back and a few minor adjustments have been made on defense, spc. teams, and offense, how will the broncos do?

mattos
11-18-2003, 04:51 PM
do you mean "who will the broncos beat in the last few games?"

mattos
11-18-2003, 04:53 PM
am i an idiot or did you edit the title of the poll?

i retract my previous post

hammer51770
11-18-2003, 06:02 PM
I know Denver can beat all these teams, but Indy seems to be the most likely to beat them (if anyone). Bears? no way. Packers? maybe, but they aren't looking real great lately. Chiefs? possibly, but I don't think so.

FreakyLordGumby
11-18-2003, 06:04 PM
I would like to think that the Broncos wont lose until they take out the Super Bowl but i think that they will lose at least once

dandaman23
11-18-2003, 08:57 PM
I think it is very possible that we can win the rest of our games. Unless we have another injury I think that we can win. The only one that I think will be a tough game is the INDY game. GB will be a tough game but there team has been struggling lately.

DPAC88
11-19-2003, 02:24 PM
I have faith in the broncos and i think that they can win all there games but if they do loose its either gonna be to the colts or the packers. The colts and the packers are both going strong n look pretty good . Both manning n farve r doin good. But i think the broncos can overcome the colts just as the Jaguars did(dont no how the F*C* that happened).As for the packers we can beet em. And as the cheifs go as long as we dun let dhall get good punt rets., and the brons dun mess up the cheifs iz lookin foward to nother loss.

bronco_girl
11-19-2003, 02:29 PM
I think our biggest problem is going to be Indy and GB
we're on the road for both
and any team has a hard time beating GB in the cold at Lambeau!!

other then that we should be ok.

Broncofan-13
11-19-2003, 02:33 PM
yeah, winning on the frozen tundra isnt exactly a walk in the park. but its so rewarding to look on the face of those cheeseheads when they have just lost at home. It warms my heart to see how dissapointed they are in their team. As you can see. I dislike the packers intensily.

neisha26
11-19-2003, 10:54 PM
Since this is my team i don't want them to lose so i'm not gonna predict who they are gonna lose to. WHAT KIND OF D@MN QUESTION IS THAT ANYWAYS.:duh: