PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Will do great this season!

Elway Jr.
07-19-2005, 07:43 AM
Michigan will do awsome this year. There offense will have both ways going passing and running. Chad Henne will lead the passing game who may I remind you had a sensational freshman year. Another Freshman Phenom that will lead part of the offense in Mike Hart. Jason Avant is a great possesion reciever and Steve Breaston is super fast BINGO!, Two great recievers. Along with that Chad Henne will throw to Mike Hart on screen passes and down field if needed. Now about the defense Vince Young See Ya! Our linebackers will contain, blitz, and cover like All-Americans this year. Special Teams Killer as always. That's my philosophy. GO BLUE!

NJBRONCOSFAN
07-19-2005, 08:00 AM
They'll do great until they run into Notre Dame!!!

Elway Jr.
07-20-2005, 05:50 AM
Brady Quinn is gonna get hit so hard by the time he comes to the game will be over. Charlie Weis left his good job so it's not like he will make difference. Justin Tuck left last season for the draft so there defensive line lost it's muscle. PLus the Irish never truly win. You know why they call them the Irish right? Because they always get lucky. See ya at the BIG HOUSE!

NJBRONCOSFAN
07-20-2005, 07:40 AM
Brady Quinn is gonna get hit so hard by the time he comes to the game will be over. Charlie Weis left his good job so it's not like he will make difference. Justin Tuck left last season for the draft so there defensive line lost it's muscle. PLus the Irish never truly win. You know why they call them the Irish right? Because they always get lucky. See ya at the BIG HOUSE!
haha..just like last year when they beat michigan.

ReleaseTheBeast7
07-20-2005, 08:11 AM
Michigan will do awsome this year. There offense will have both ways going passing and running. Chad Henne will lead the passing game who may I remind you had a sensational freshman year. Another Freshman Phenom that will lead part of the offense in Mike Hart. Jason Avant is a great possesion reciever and Steve Breaston is super fast BINGO!, Two great recievers. Along with that Chad Henne will throw to Mike Hart on screen passes and down field if needed. Now about the defense Vince Young See Ya! Our linebackers will contain, blitz, and cover like All-Americans this year. Special Teams Killer as always. That's my philosophy. GO BLUE!

I also read up that we got a top 5 receiver in the country going into college. Michigan said that they weren't going to lose a step by losing Braylon Edwards, I forget who is name is, but I can't wait to see him play.

West
07-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Maybe, the key is for the younger receivers to step in and fill that huge shoe of Braylon Edwards. Can Jason Avant and Steve Breaston do it? Time will tell.

LCA534
07-22-2005, 07:09 AM
haha..just like last year when they beat michigan.

I live in South Bend about 2 blocks from the stadium, trust me ND will have their butts handed to them at the BIG HOUSE that Bo Built.