PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp Report

AlWilsonOwnsU
07-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Hello folks,

I will be at camp tommorrow bright and early...I will try and get back on the board to give you guys a little report about what happened and how things are looking this year...I'm going to try and go as much as i can this year.

PS
I will also be supplying pictures again this year...any requests for certain pictures PM me.

AWOU

ReleaseTheBeast7
07-28-2005, 12:21 PM
AWOU IS BACK! :rockon:

Kick ass man!

NJBRONCOSFAN
07-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the heads-up!!! :beer:

Calif. Bronco
07-28-2005, 01:39 PM
those of us who (for reasons of geography, jobs. or whatever) can't be there appreciate all that you do :beer:

Peerless
07-28-2005, 02:19 PM
AWOU!!!!!!! Holy, I thought you were gone for good!. Thanks bro! :beer:

Dean
07-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Hello folks,

I will be at camp tommorrow bright and early...I will try and get back on the board to give you guys a little report about what happened and how things are looking this year...I'm going to try and go as much as i can this year.

PS
I will also be supplying pictures again this year...any requests for certain pictures PM me.

AWOU

Whatever first hand information you can supply would be very much appreciated. :D

Meck77
07-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Hello folks,

PS

AWOU

Right on. Disco Man and myself are leaving for camp now! :beer: It's 7:15 pm and OrangeForceOne is loaded with food, ice and refreshments! We just can't sit around and wait anymore.

Not sure if we can get in the lot but we'll be parked somewhere around there tonight and in the lot the second it opens. They said it opens at 7:30 am.

Stop by for some breakfast. We'll be cooking up a full breakfast and lunch between practices.

Just look for the big Orange bus!

Meck 77

Bronx84
07-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Hello folks,

PS

AWOU
Awesome man I'm looking forward to it.

Bellthebest
07-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Hello folks,

PS

AWOU

thjanks man!!!! This is kool!!!

2 Minute Warning
07-29-2005, 04:57 AM
Thanks, have fun :D Take lots of pics :cheers: On Denver News 4 this morning they had a funny segment about players and the media. :laugh:

Cecil Lammey
07-29-2005, 06:11 AM
Meck 77, I will stop by the bus!

I will be out at Training Camp every day reporting for footballguys.com and doing my thing on KOA.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Cecil Lammey

JRWIZ
07-30-2005, 02:26 PM
Meck 77, I will stop by the bus!

I will be out at Training Camp every day reporting for footballguys.com and doing my thing on KOA.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Cecil Lammey

How about posting some stuff for those of us that are out of radio land from y'all.

Or if there are web sites we can listen to y'all let us know PLEEEEEEASE!