PDA

View Full Version : Sharpe - Another Season?

Chronic_Toker
11-21-2003, 08:37 AM
So what do you think about Sharpe? Will he return next season? Will he finish out his career at Denver?

It's funny how I hated him when he played for Baltimore, but as soon as he came back it was a different story. I was the same way when Romo went to Oakland though. You love the attitude of good player only when he's on your team. Funny how that works.

BroncoManiac_69
11-21-2003, 01:10 PM
I was furious when he went to Baltimore but happy for him beating the Giants in the SB.

I think he loves the game too much and barring injury, he will return to football next season wearing a Bronco Uniform. He will retire as a Bronco. He loves Denver and they will find a way to keep him here as long as he wants to keep playing.

GO BRONCOS!!

muse
11-21-2003, 01:16 PM
He's on a roll...he'll probably stay.

stickyicky420
11-21-2003, 01:19 PM
its just like when atwater went to the jets but i knew he would comeback and retire as a bronco just like shannon i never thought he was permanently gone

AsianOrange
11-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Sharpe is right about hanging around one season too long......but I think he has another year left in him!

he doesn't want to be like Emmit Smith, hung around too long!

Didn't they both come out of the same year?

ozzy_osbourne
11-21-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by CrazyAsian
Sharpe is right about hanging around one season too long......but I think he has another year left in him!

He may have another year or two in him but he wants to go out on top of his game and healthy... so with that said I think he will call it good and take his three rings and go work for ESPN...

AsianOrange
11-21-2003, 03:47 PM
You know, for some reason, i don't thinkS harpe would make a good game analysist.

Pierce
11-22-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
[B]So what do you think about Sharpe? Will he return next season? Will he finish out his career at Denver?

The answer to your second question is yes. I do believe that he will finish his career as a Bronco. Will that be after this year? I want to think that he came back to win one more title. If we should win the title this year, yes he will leave. If we don't, he'll probably be back for another year.