PDA

View Full Version : Bradlee Van Pelt Pic

M_A_C
07-31-2005, 02:12 PM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/COJD11207310015.jpeg

Dude looks like a freaking LB not a QB with those guns! Anybody at camp see he in person? Does he actually look a lot bigger than the other QBs like he does in that pic?

topscribe
07-31-2005, 02:15 PM
Well, he is bigger than they! I'll tell you what: If I were one of the others, I would not say anything about BVP's mother. :eek:

I like Jake's beard. Looks like he's at least trimming it. :laugh:

-----

Sherlock21
07-31-2005, 02:31 PM
I ready in an article that the kid has been practicing as the 3rd string...ahead of Matt M. I had read that last year he didn't really take things as serious.. went scuba diving instead of delve into the play book. Sounds like all of that is behind him. I didnt see him play much in college, but a lot of you locals seem to be really high on the athletic ability this kid has.

I can tell you from looking at the picture, I wouldnt want to get in his way if he was rushing for a first down!

IMO, I feel that he still has another couple of years. I think Kanell will keep the number 2 job this year. Next year, who knows.. but for this year, I think the only battle at QB is between Van Pelt and Matt M.

DBattack
08-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Danny Kanell looks so gay....

Perry1977
08-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Danny Kanell looks so gay....

No kidding I was just going to comment on how dorky he looks. Who does he think he is, Billy Idol? Hmmmm....Danny Idol. I think I feel a sig coming on. :D

In related news, I talked to BVP last year from the stands at the Jacksonville game. We were there way early and he was running sprints. I remember how frickin' big his back was....like way borad shoulders....the kid is no joke. If you recall, I think his father was a linebacker...and maybe even played for the Browns in one (or maybe both) of the '87 & '88 AFC championship games...

Hopefully he sticks with the team. In my opinion he will be on the practice squad again this year. They really love using him to let the defense practice containment for the scrambling backs around the league.

Chubs_323
08-01-2005, 11:04 PM
i saw him play @ csu, he wasnt quite as big as now, but he still played with a lot of power. Although NFL players are a lot bigger than most mt. west players, it would still be interestin to see what he could do on sundays :D

GIVEME6
08-02-2005, 12:20 AM
His "guns" may be what's causing him to be so inaccurate. Poor range of motion maybe?

Sam_Z
08-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Check out the size of Van Pelts fore arms compared to the rest of the QB's!

Bellthebest
08-02-2005, 06:54 AM
Damn!!! Now people will need two tickets to Bronco game's each: 1 for the Game, and 1 for the gun show!!

RBDynasty
08-02-2005, 08:11 AM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/COJD11207310015.jpeg

Dude looks like a freaking LB not a QB with those guns! Anybody at camp see he in person? Does he actually look a lot bigger than the other QBs like he does in that pic?That is a badass pic. Grizzly Adams is gonna whomp on opposing defenses this year.

Bellthebest
08-02-2005, 10:00 AM
hes also taller than all of the others!!!! He is gunn abe tight !!!

silkamilkamonic
08-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Van Pelt isn't an NFL QB.

BUt he is a straight up football player.

IMHO, they need to find an oppurtunity for him to be on the field, whether it be special teams or whatever.

The guy is a straight up competitior.

ttejuco
08-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Currently he looks like he's #2 on the depth chart with the number of reps he's getting.

silkamilkamonic
08-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Currently he looks like he's #2 on the depth chart with the number of reps he's getting.

From the reports around here it sounds like he's struggling.

From whgat I understand Mauck is the one looking solid, and likely to beat out Danny Kanell for the backup.

silkamilkamonic
08-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Alright, just read the T.C. 8/1 notes.

I'm confused about the backup QB job.

One guy is saying Mauck is looking solid and Van Pelt is really strugging.

Another guy is saying Van Pelt is looking solid as the #2 and Mauck/Kanell will battle for the #3.

So which is it?

I havbe heard it was Mauck , last year, and this year that was looking good, but today the reports did like a complete 180.

SO who's the solid #2?

NameUsedBefore
08-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Any pics of Friehauf? I didn't see him in there.

Adrenaline
08-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Looks like Mauck is staring at BVP in the picture :laugh:

BVP looks huge

DarKliger
08-03-2005, 12:21 AM
It does kind of look like Mauck is checking out BVP lol, and to answer your question silk, there is no solid #2. From what i can tell both BVP and Mauck have shown progress and Kanell may get it just because of his experience. Personally i like BVP because of his athletic ability. I agree we need to find a way to get him on the field. If we didnt already have a few young project safeties..... maybe he can put on 100 or so pounds and be the stud DT we need. :D

Bellthebest
08-03-2005, 07:07 AM
To me it looks like Mauck is trying to tell a joke, Kanell is just trying to fit in, Jake is trying to get the joke, and BVP is trying to pay attention.