PDA

View Full Version : 7/31 AM Practice Photos

fotofisher
07-31-2005, 03:09 PM
first time poster....

See some pix at:

http://www.windbrookranch.com/broncos/
:coffee:

I had typed a bunch of descriptions for each photo frame, but somehow's they weren't saved, so I don't have the time to re-do it right now. But I wanted to get up the photos before I take off on some biz travel this evening.

Overall thoughts about the first practice in full pads:

Rice still commands respect and spreads the D, making the coverage respect his long strides.

Mo'C looked good-n-quick with warp-speed sidecuts, but appeared to get tired quickly, not finishing his routes with the same energy as other RB's. He held onto the rock today; this he HAS to do to stay with the Bronx.
(sidebar: I am a bleeding Buckeye fan; it IS good to see Mo'C play and especially keep his ego and mouth in check. I was at the National Championship game in 2002, was on the 13th row right in front of where he played some big D and stripped the ball back from an interception; IMPRESSIVE. This guy can play, but he needs his head,mouth, and ego slapped around a bit by some guys that have been in the league awhile. And Denver is just the place to let that happen; that's Shanny's style! If he gets some early reps this year to make proof of himself and he works on his stamina/timing, this guy will be a Denver favorite for years to come; no practice squad for him.)

Mike Anderson looked big and powerful; made no mistakes from my vantage point and ran routes well.

Bronco fans oughta thank the Browns; man are those doods big! (I am an old ohio-born-n-bred browns fan wondering how bad the team will be this year without them)

Everyone listens to LynchMob.

Bradlee didn't have a good morning, as witness by the fumbled snap pix I took.

Mauck looked respectable, The Snake was off a tad, Kanell looked the sharpest.

There may not be a battle for the tight end spot like everyone thinks. Alexander wasn't impressive. Putz, NateJ & Hape blocked like big boys should...and didn't let go of the rock. Wesley Duke looked BIG! Remember last year when Shanny brought in all this TE talent...where were they by game 1 of the season?!?!?!

The D look fearsome...at times I wondered if the D was just that good or the offense just that bad.

those were my thoughts.

Denver'sChamp
07-31-2005, 03:17 PM
How did Bailey and Feurgerson looked?

topscribe
07-31-2005, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the boards! :beer:

What a first post! Thanks for the report and the pics.

By the way, your first post earned you your first CP points.

-----

tkipp40
08-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Is there any one reciever doing better than any other? Loke Which one is in the lead for 4th reciever position right now Romar Crenshaw, BJ Johnson, Jerry Rice....? :confused:

2 Minute Warning
08-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Welcome :D and thanks for the pictures! :cheers:

Jaws
08-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Thanks very much for the pics and report. I enjoyed both. :beer:

Momentum
08-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Thanks for sharing the photos. Mo looks ready!