PDA

View Full Version : ? for Jack Luminous

jletourneau
08-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Jack, sent you a PM, but remembered afterward that you didn't used to receive them under your former aliases, didn't know whether you got them under your current one. Are you headed to camp tomorrow morning?(Tuesday) I'm trying to work it out so I can make it, just wondering if you want to meet up while at the complex and compare notes. Take it easy.

J-Let

Jack Luminous
08-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Jack, sent you a PM, but remembered afterward that you didn't used to receive them under your former aliases, didn't know whether you got them under your current one. Are you headed to camp tomorrow morning?(Tuesday) I'm trying to work it out so I can make it, just wondering if you want to meet up while at the complex and compare notes. Take it easy.

J-Let

Former alias?

I don't know what you mean....I did receive your PM and will answer it now, I have just been offline.

jletourneau
08-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Former alias?

I don't know what you mean....I did receive your PM and will answer it now, I have just been offline.

my bad then, I haven't been on the boards much since FA and the draft, but I thought you and Razor were the same.

Jack Luminous
08-01-2005, 06:31 PM
my bad then, I haven't been on the boards much since FA and the draft, but I thought you and Razor were the same.

He is much smarter than I am.

jletourneau
08-01-2005, 06:35 PM
He is much smarter than I am.

I'll try and remember that, must be that Pro Football Weekly. Great source!