PDA

View Full Version : why no day 4 training camp notes?

klgalyean
08-01-2005, 05:40 PM
I am not complaining. Just wondering what the deal is. I have really enjoyed following the posts.

Let me know.

jletourneau
08-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Sorry, I couldn't make it today. But I should be going tomorrow morning and will try to post notes following tomorrow's first practice. The main site didn't really post much about today either except for the story about Atwater. I'm sure we would have heard if there was any big news, injuries, etc.

topscribe
08-01-2005, 06:13 PM
J-let, you don't need to apologize. You don't owe us a thing.
I am just grateful for what you do. :cheers:

EDIT: You also, Jack. You're appreciated.

-----

Jack Luminous
08-01-2005, 06:22 PM
I am not complaining. Just wondering what the deal is. I have really enjoyed following the posts.

Let me know.

I was on vacation last week and today I was due back at my job.

I hope to cut out for a practice on Tuesday or Wednesday.

jletourneau
08-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Thanks Top, but it's fun to go and share the notes. I'm sure you'd do the same if the proximity were closer. I work from home, but my wife was off this morning so I just took it easy with her and my daughter.

BTW, Top, what part of Tucson do you live in? We left Denver for about two years until early this summer, last place we were was Tucson for about 9 months of the time. Nice place, but we were excited to get back to Denver too.

BroncoRT
08-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Sorry, I couldn't make it today. But I should be going tomorrow morning and will try to post notes following tomorrow's first practice. The main site didn't really post much about today either except for the story about Atwater. I'm sure we would have heard if there was any big news, injuries, etc.

Any info is great. We all know it is a lot of time and work to report all the camp info and we all appreciate it.

rcsodak
08-01-2005, 10:46 PM

Let me know.

Just like a woman.....

Get your expectations all fired up......

.....and no show! :cheers:

Take a break, guys......rather ya miss one early than later. ;)

ludo
08-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Thanks Top, but it's fun to go and share the notes. I'm sure you'd do the same if the proximity were closer. I work from home, but my wife was off this morning so I just took it easy with her and my daughter.

BTW, Top, what part of Tucson do you live in? We left Denver for about two years until early this summer, last place we were was Tucson for about 9 months of the time. Nice place, but we were excited to get back to Denver too.

Yea seriously its awesome that u do this for us. :beer:
But ur right, im in Phoenix and theres no way i can come up just for training camp, but if i still lived in the Springs id be all over Dove Valley.
Thnaks again!

Denver'sChamp
08-02-2005, 04:54 AM
I like the notes. They keep me informe. The notes make fell confidents about theam, especially with the defensive line and Bailey.