PDA

View Full Version : Thumping the Chargers

Fraser
11-21-2003, 02:50 PM
Well hello there fellow Bronco fans.

Last weekend was the best of my life! Me and my mate travelled to Denver all the way from sunny Scotland to take in the best game of the Broncos season. It was absolutely amazin'! We only stayed in the States for 3 nights but it was well worth it. I spent an absolute fortune in the Broncos store and met a heap of dead nice people, I cant wait till I go back. I tell ya, those of you out there who stay in Denver dont realise just how lucky you are. I'd give my left arm to stay in the mile high city!

Anyway, later dudes!:cheers:

Orange&Blue
11-21-2003, 02:52 PM
Hello Frasier! Whoa that sounds weird, like I'm a character on the sitcom or something. You sure caught a great game!

Fraser
11-23-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Orange&Blue
Hello Frasier! Whoa that sounds weird, like I'm a character on the sitcom or something. You sure caught a great game!

Dont mean to be picky man but there aint no 'i' in my name. Its Fraser not Frasier. Sorry, just a pet hate of mine!!

Orange&Blue
11-24-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Fraser
Dont mean to be picky man but there aint no 'i' in my name. Its Fraser not Frasier. Sorry, just a pet hate of mine!!

Whoops! Sorry! I didn't even notice I did that!

Fraser
11-29-2003, 02:56 PM
Thats quite alright man! It happens to me all the time. I was in the States for the Chargers game, and we met up with some of the local ladies. When asked my name I told them it was Fraser and they still said Frasier!! How annoying!!

Crazie
12-02-2003, 02:02 PM
I was born in Denver and spent most of my teen-ager years there and the surrounding areas. It is a great place and if I could find a job that pays me as good as my job does here I'd move back in a heart-beat.