PDA

View Full Version : I went to training camp.

Skywalker
08-02-2005, 11:01 AM
I went to the first day of training camp (second practice)

it was so cool. I could hear what the players were saying very clearly(especially when they yelled out cuse words :P ). I saw Tatum Bell up close (closer than I saw him in the game I went to last year) the closest people I saw was Champ and Trevor Pryce.

and damn did Todd Sauerbrun and Paul Ernister punt the hell out of the ball. Paul even did better that Todd on some punts.

Jeremy LeSuer and Brandon Bowner both worked at safety. and Darrent picked off a pass.

I didnt get to get autograhs though :(.......we came to late and left to early. I really wanted Tatum's autograph.

but I did get my own Bronco foamhead :D

JoRo
08-02-2005, 11:11 AM
I wish I lived near Denver, I would go to TC every year

defense!!!
08-02-2005, 11:12 AM
I went to the first day of training camp (second practice)

it was so cool. I could hear what the players were saying very clearly(especially when they yelled out cuse words :P ). I saw Tatum Bell up close (closer than I saw him in the game I went to last year) the closest people I saw was Champ and Trevor Pryce.

and damn did Todd Sauerbrun and Paul Ernister punt the hell out of the ball. Paul even did better that Todd on some punts.

Jeremy LeSuer and Brandon Bowner both worked at safety. and Darrent picked off a pass.

I didnt get to get autograhs though.......we came to late and left to early. I really wanted Tatum's autograph.

but I did get my own Bronco foamhead :D

That must've been fun!!! Bronco foamheads rule!!!!! :rockon:

Skywalker
08-02-2005, 12:26 PM
That must've been fun!!! Bronco foamheads rule!!!!! :rockon:

it was fun.

I dont live in Denver (or near) but we were down there for my cousins wedding so my Uncle,Grandpa, and Stepdad took me to training camp.

yeah I know I love my foamhead :rockon:

REEF_811
08-02-2005, 04:53 PM
i live in CA and moving to colorado so sick of the raiders

aaronheeb
08-02-2005, 09:01 PM

you mean sick of the mexicans... cause that is the only raider fan out here in so cal...

Bellthebest
08-02-2005, 09:20 PM

Me 2......i hate that

DBattack
08-03-2005, 11:02 AM
you mean sick of the mexicans... cause that is the only raider fan out here in so cal...

no that wasnt racist....

REEF_811
08-03-2005, 11:35 AM
last year i made a bronco pumkin and raider fans smashed it it was cool 2 :ugh: