PDA

View Full Version : Morning of 8/1 T.C. Notes

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 11:19 AM
This morning seemed like a very solid practice, but not spectacular. Shoulder pads were worn for hitting, but no full pads and no full tackling. There were still some very solid licks though today. This practice did start to separate players on the depth chart though and bring a little more clarity to the picture.

QB- Jake looks great so far. He really has a hold of this team with leadership, he's thrown accurately and a few balls with some very nice touch. He has even made good decisions for the most part and thrown the ball away when necessary. Bradlee Van Pelt has a very clear hold of the second string right now. Today, Van Pelt got nearly all of the snaps with the second unit and Mauck and Kanell were left to run third string together. Kanell is not impressing me so far, he threw a horrible INT in the end zone today on a ball batted by Terry Pierce and intercepted by Sam Brandon. Plummer and Van Pelt both handled the red zone drill well. Jake seems to be favoring his tight ends a lot, and he is hitting them consistently. Look for this trend to continue.
Observed Depth chart order-
1.Plummer
2. Van Pelt
3. Mauck/Kanell

RB- M.A. seems to have a clear hold on the #1 job right now. He's running very hard and was nearly unstoppable on the goal line this morning. Tatum seemed to be playing harder and better this morning, but didn't seem to get as many snaps today, especially in the latter part of practice. Clarett had some very nice runs and played hard in all situations. He had one very nice cut back run against the grain of the defense. Q didn't practice and Ron Dayne looked solid and surprisingly nimble for the Ron Dayne we have known. The depth chart here is a little harder to figure, but M.A. is #1 and the rest are fighting. Really like what I'm seeing from Clarett. He also had one very nice 20 yard TD run in red zone drills.

O-Line- Blocking looks very solid right now, but they've seemed to struggle with some false starts. Shanny really got on to them for the offsides, look for this problem to be resolved quickly if Mike has anything to say about it. 2nd string O-line had a tough time holding back the pass rush of the 1st team defense.

TE- Again, the TE's are being used a lot. Putzier looks great and right on track to catch a number of TD's. Seems to be Jake's favorite target. Alexander has been solid, couple of drops though. Nate Jackson sat out some of practice but caught a real nice ball on the goal line from Jake over Ian Gold for the score. Mike Leach is not a TE, guy is lucky no one else long snaps very well. P. Hape seems to be falling down the depth chart and Wesley Duke REALLY REALLY needs to work on his blocking.

WR- Got a little more clarity at WR today and some EXCELLENT play from Ashley Lelie. He is quickly becoming much more of an all around receiver. He caught several tough balls over the middle, an acrobatic sideline catch and deep bomb for a TD from Jake. Ashley is looking great. Rod is Rod, enough said. Darius Watts did much better holding onto the ball today and using his hands, ran the slant pattern very well and looked to have a little more confidence today. Jerry Rice was nearly invisible most of practice until Van Pelt hit him on a tight slant against the first team D that probably would have went for 20 yards. Charlie Adams had another very good day, Todd Devoe has now passed not only Crenshaw and Johnson on the depth chart, but T. Luke too. Luke was nowhere to be found today and is slipping despite his potential. Going by the 1,2,3rd team units, this is what the depth chart currently seems to be.
1. Rod
2. Lelie
3. Watts
4. Rice
5. Charlie Adams
6. Todd DeVoe
7. T. Luke

Kyle Johnson is very solid at FB and Cecil Sapp is really trying to get ahold of the #2 spot. Probably will get it too based on special teams.

D-line- T. Pryce was solid, but didn't stand out much today. Courtney Brown and Luther Elliss practiced today, but not Ekuban. Brown looked pretty good and played active. Myers was solid and Gerard Warren looked to me like he had his best practice of camp, saw him in the backfield on several occasions. Anton Palepoi is moving up the list. When Pryce took a few snaps off from the 1st team, it was Palepoi, not Engleberger who took over. Pope and Fatafehi are holding there own in the middle against the run, but need more rush. Marco Coleman played less today with Brown back, but played solid as usual.

LB- Al Wilson is playing very tough as usual and already laying big hits. D.J. Williams is not only playing SLB, but MLB with the other units on occasion. Ian Gold looked good again, his speed is such a great asset. Our first team LB's are blitzing very well. Jashon Sykes has been playing everywhere, and Terry Pierce raised his value today in coverage. Chuckwurah is running 3rd team with Kieth Burns, Sykes and Pierce on the 2nd.

DB- Sam Brandon continues to raise his level of play. The coaches are obviously very pleased with LeSueur because he is entrenched as the starting nickel back and got to replace Lynch with the 1st team when he went out for a couple plays. Lynch and Ferguson are looking very good back there together and in command at all times. Chris Young's spot is falling and Brandon Browner gets a good hit in every now and then. Champ is Champ, nothing unusual today. But Lenny Walls, WOW, dude is playing out of his mind. Every other play he is either making a Big Hit, yes a big hit, or knocking the ball down in tight coverage. Foxworth is playing good and had really nice coverage on one deep ball to Adams to force an incompletion. Roc Alexander seems to be sliding down the depth chart to the 3rd team. Browner is playing safety exclusively, for good reason too. Paymah and Williams have a long way to go, but neither are getting embarassed. Both are improving each day it seems.

Special Teams- Darrent Williams had one bad muff today, but otherwise he, Luke and Adams fielded the ball with ease. Sauerbrun was booming the ball, then Ernster came through with about two 70 yard punts of his own. Sauerbrun quickly put all thought aside though when he punted his next ball from his own 15 all the way to the end zone, it was ridiculous. His leg is like shooting a cannon.

Overall, Lenny Walls and Ashley Lelie really seemed to steal the show in my eyes as far as consistency throughout the whole practice. Van Pelt had two offensive series' agains the first team defense and faced several blitzes and a lot of pressure. One bad decision on one of the series', then the drive failed. But his next series he marched right down the field agains our first unit for a score. The coaches are giving him every opportunity. M.A. will really help our red zone efficiency, he just wasn't stopped and our pass rush looked solid today. I think Charlie Adams is slowly assuring himself a roster spot if he keeps this up. Anyway, very interesting practice to watch to see the depth charts taking shape. And it looks like we have a favorite in Van Pelt surprisingly for the #2 job. He really did get almost every snap with the second team, and moved around with Jake at practice while Kanell and Mauck stayed together. Should be some interesting battles ahead during preseason, especially at RB. Let me know if you have any questions, sorry if I forgot to mention anything specific, just ask.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
08-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Did you mean morning of 8/2?

Otherwise, very interesting information. I'm not getting too involved with the training camp talk/questions until mid-late August. The depth charts are going to change constantly until then and pure time/contact is when we'll see if the injuries are healed.

In three weeks though, Im going to be peppering you with questions, those will be the training camps not to miss.

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I did mean 8/2, I was actually trying to fix in right when you posted that. Thanks for the reminder though.

ttejuco
08-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Great post. Im glad Jeremy LeSueur is doing well. I could name another CB out of Michigan who's doing pretty well... umm Charles Woodson? Im also glad to hear that Browner and Clarett are doing good. Hopefully those guys make it on the active roster, because if they were on the practice squad, they would be taken right away.

RunYouOver
08-02-2005, 11:39 AM
great!

thanks for the update :beer:

62OlinesDad
08-02-2005, 11:40 AM
I saw this post and thought ....now here is someone who seems to pay attention to detail. I would like to find out how you think Chris Myers did at center during the workout you went to? I would appreciate any imput you may have noticed on Chris

This morning seemed like a very solid practice, but not spectacular. Shoulder pads were worn for hitting, but no full pads and no full tackling. There were still some very solid licks though today. This practice did start to separate players on the depth chart though and bring a little more clarity to the picture.

QB- Jake looks great so far. He really has a hold of this team with leadership, he's thrown accurately and a few balls with some very nice touch. He has even made good decisions for the most part and thrown the ball away when necessary. Bradlee Van Pelt has a very clear hold of the second string right now. Today, Van Pelt got nearly all of the snaps with the second unit and Mauck and Kanell were left to run third string together. Kanell is not impressing me so far, he threw a horrible INT in the end zone today on a ball batted by Terry Pierce and intercepted by Sam Brandon. Plummer and Van Pelt both handled the red zone drill well. Jake seems to be favoring his tight ends a lot, and he is hitting them consistently. Look for this trend to continue.
Observed Depth chart order-
1.Plummer
2. Van Pelt
3. Mauck/Kanell

RB- M.A. seems to have a clear hold on the #1 job right now. He's running very hard and was nearly unstoppable on the goal line this morning. Tatum seemed to be playing harder and better this morning, but didn't seem to get as many snaps today, especially in the latter part of practice. Clarett had some very nice runs and played hard in all situations. He had one very nice cut back run against the grain of the defense. Q didn't practice and Ron Dayne looked solid and surprisingly nimble for the Ron Dayne we have known. The depth chart here is a little harder to figure, but M.A. is #1 and the rest are fighting. Really like what I'm seeing from Clarett. He also had one very nice 20 yard TD run in red zone drills.

O-Line- Blocking looks very solid right now, but they've seemed to struggle with some false starts. Shanny really got on to them for the offsides, look for this problem to be resolved quickly if Mike has anything to say about it. 2nd string O-line had a tough time holding back the pass rush of the 1st team defense.

TE- Again, the TE's are being used a lot. Putzier looks great and right on track to catch a number of TD's. Seems to be Jake's favorite target. Alexander has been solid, couple of drops though. Nate Jackson sat out some of practice but caught a real nice ball on the goal line from Jake over Ian Gold for the score. Mike Leach is not a TE, guy is lucky no one else long snaps very well. P. Hape seems to be falling down the depth chart and Wesley Duke REALLY REALLY needs to work on his blocking.

WR- Got a little more clarity at WR today and some EXCELLENT play from Ashley Lelie. He is quickly becoming much more of an all around receiver. He caught several tough balls over the middle, an acrobatic sideline catch and deep bomb for a TD from Jake. Ashley is looking great. Rod is Rod, enough said. Darius Watts did much better holding onto the ball today and using his hands, ran the slant pattern very well and looked to have a little more confidence today. Jerry Rice was nearly invisible most of practice until Van Pelt hit him on a tight slant against the first team D that probably would have went for 20 yards. Charlie Adams had another very good day, Todd Devoe has now passed not only Crenshaw and Johnson on the depth chart, but T. Luke too. Luke was nowhere to be found today and is slipping despite his potential. Going by the 1,2,3rd team units, this is what the depth chart currently seems to be.
1. Rod
2. Lelie
3. Watts
4. Rice
5. Charlie Adams
6. Todd DeVoe
7. T. Luke

Kyle Johnson is very solid at FB and Cecil Sapp is really trying to get ahold of the #2 spot. Probably will get it too based on special teams.

D-line- T. Pryce was solid, but didn't stand out much today. Courtney Brown and Luther Elliss practiced today, but not Ekuban. Brown looked pretty good and played active. Myers was solid and Gerard Warren looked to me like he had his best practice of camp, saw him in the backfield on several occasions. Anton Palepoi is moving up the list. When Pryce took a few snaps off from the 1st team, it was Palepoi, not Engleberger who took over. Pope and Fatafehi are holding there own in the middle against the run, but need more rush. Marco Coleman played less today with Brown back, but played solid as usual.

LB- Al Wilson is playing very tough as usual and already laying big hits. D.J. Williams is not only playing SLB, but MLB with the other units on occasion. Ian Gold looked good again, his speed is such a great asset. Our first team LB's are blitzing very well. Jashon Sykes has been playing everywhere, and Terry Pierce raised his value today in coverage. Chuckwurah is running 3rd team with Kieth Burns, Sykes and Pierce on the 2nd.

DB- Sam Brandon continues to raise his level of play. The coaches are obviously very pleased with LeSueur because he is entrenched as the starting nickel back and got to replace Lynch with the 1st team when he went out for a couple plays. Lynch and Ferguson are looking very good back there together and in command at all times. Chris Young's spot is falling and Brandon Browner gets a good hit in every now and then. Champ is Champ, nothing unusual today. But Lenny Walls, WOW, dude is playing out of his mind. Every other play he is either making a Big Hit, yes a big hit, or knocking the ball down in tight coverage. Foxworth is playing good and had really nice coverage on one deep ball to Adams to force an incompletion. Roc Alexander seems to be sliding down the depth chart to the 3rd team. Browner is playing safety exclusively, for good reason too. Paymah and Williams have a long way to go, but neither are getting embarassed. Both are improving each day it seems.

Special Teams- Darrent Williams had one bad muff today, but otherwise he, Luke and Adams fielded the ball with ease. Sauerbrun was booming the ball, then Ernster came through with about two 70 yard punts of his own. Sauerbrun quickly put all thought aside though when he punted his next ball from his own 15 all the way to the end zone, it was ridiculous. His leg is like shooting a cannon.

Overall, Lenny Walls and Ashley Lelie really seemed to steal the show in my eyes as far as consistency throughout the whole practice. Van Pelt had two offensive series' agains the first team defense and faced several blitzes and a lot of pressure. One bad decision on one of the series', then the drive failed. But his next series he marched right down the field agains our first unit for a score. The coaches are giving him every opportunity. M.A. will really help our red zone efficiency, he just wasn't stopped and our pass rush looked solid today. I think Charlie Adams is slowly assuring himself a roster spot if he keeps this up. Anyway, very interesting practice to watch to see the depth charts taking shape. And it looks like we have a favorite in Van Pelt surprisingly for the #2 job. He really did get almost every snap with the second team, and moved around with Jake at practice while Kanell and Mauck stayed together. Should be some interesting battles ahead during preseason, especially at RB. Let me know if you have any questions, sorry if I forgot to mention anything specific, just ask.

Bronx84
08-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Can you post the depth chart for the CB's so far, on what you've seen. Thanks for the report.

topscribe
08-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Great report! Thank you very much!

:beer:

-----

Denver'sChamp
08-02-2005, 11:48 AM
That is good, that Plummer, Brown and Warren are plying good. Thanks for the information.

ryanvscott
08-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Are you a journalist? If not, quit your day job right now and become one! Great, great stuff.
I know it is hard to see during practice, but how does Cooper Carlisle look so far? He is the only question mark on the line, IMO. Danny Neil was just such a stud that I never worried about that guard position.

BroncosB2B
08-02-2005, 12:24 PM
I highly doubt that BVP is going to be #2. Just because he was getting 2nd team reps means nothing. It's like a backup taking first team reps to see how they work out. From what I can see, Mauck is looking like the #2....

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 12:26 PM
I saw this post and thought ....now here is someone who seems to pay attention to detail. I would like to find out how you think Chris Myers did at center during the workout you went to? I would appreciate any imput you may have noticed on Chris

Probably the most difficult thing for me to get a close look at is the o-line, but your son seems to be holding his own quite well from what I can tell. The sideline view doesn't give me a great view of the interior line, unless there is a big breakdown or a penalty. One of the biggest knocks I saw on the o-line today was the occasional false start, or a coach specifically correcting a player. I didn't notice your son being called for any of the false start penalties, nor did I hear him get specifically critiqued by the coaches. Foster got yelled at a little, Cameron Spikes who might fight for a guard spot got a little wrath from Shanahan and Anthony Clement has had his struggles sometimes. Your son plays like the prototypical Bronco lineman. It has looked like he has gotten more and more practice time each practice from what I could tell.

I saw a little more of your son at Sunday's practice than today, he looked very good that day. I'm sorry I haven't been able to peg more specifics. I have tried watching for him to see if he subs for long snapping, but haven't noticed. The practices I have been to have only had about fifteen minutes each of special teams. Mike Leach does the majority of long snapping, but they tried out Patrick Hape today, I didn't think Hape looked very great at it. Chris seems to be in a nice rotation though with Nalen and Ben Hamilton.

I really like what I've seen from your son. You have a lot to be proud of. Hope this gives you a little feedback, sorry I don't have much more.

To add a little more, when they went up agains the first team D, the offense was blitzed a lot it seemed. No easy task with Wilson and Gold coming up the middle. But the blitzes were held in check for the most part, I think one of them got a sack. But otherwise, they did give Van Pelt enough time to lead them to a score.

BroncosB2B
08-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Is John Lynch playing strong or free safety? Last year it was FS, and that's not where he needs to be IMO.

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 12:31 PM
I highly doubt that BVP is going to be #2. Just because he was getting 2nd team reps means nothing. It's like a backup taking first team reps to see how they work out. From what I can see, Mauck is looking like the #2....

Hard to say for sure. I shared the same opinion as you before, but read on the main page as well yesterday that Van Pelt was sharing 2nd team reps with Kanell then too, and Mauck was still the one back. At today's practice, it was not even close the kind of playing time Van Pelt got compared to Mauck or Kanell. Van Pelt may not win the #2 job, but right now he is being given every opportunity to take it. Mauck got one drive with the third team against the third team defense and still didn't move the ball. Van Pelt went against the first team defense twice and got the offense into the end zone. Time will tell I guess.

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Is John Lynch playing strong or free safety? Last year it was FS, and that's not where he needs to be IMO.

That's a really good question, unfortunately, I have failed to ask it myself while at practice and haven't taken a specific look. He and Ferguson have just played so solid together that I've focused most of my specific attention elsewhere.

I'm not sure when I'll get to attend another practice, but I'll try and take a closer look. Regardless, I can assure you that both Lynch and Ferguson are looking very sharp.

defense!!!
08-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Thank you to you and everybody else who is going to training camp and posting your notes here. Thank you guys!!! :beer:

diesel51
08-02-2005, 12:37 PM
I don't know. I could see Van Pelt at #2 because of his scrambling ability. Also, do not forget that he spent all season last year in the coaches play-calling booth, so he has benefited from learning first hand what calls are made in what situations and why.

If they were not high on Bradlee, they would definitely be giving more reps to Mauck and Kanell.

Mauck had the more productive college career and looked more like the NFL QB.
And Kanell knows the playbook already and has more experience than all the others (save Plummer).

Bradlee Van Pelt could be the next Rod Smith for the Broncos. An undrafted free agent who works his way to start(eventually, like 3-5 years from now). You have to admit, you gotta like his desire. If he continues to come along at the pace he has, he could end up being a steal. And truthly, all we really need is an adequate backup who can run the Broncos offense like Jake, and out of all of our backup QBs, Van Pelt fits the 'Plummer' mold more than the others.

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Are you a journalist? If not, quit your day job right now and become one! Great, great stuff.
I know it is hard to see during practice, but how does Cooper Carlisle look so far? He is the only question mark on the line, IMO. Danny Neil was just such a stud that I never worried about that guard position.

Thanks! It's fun to share thoughts on what's taking place over at Dove Valley.

Carlisle seems to have done a pretty good job. Pass protection as a unit has been pretty solid, the running game is finding its niche for this year, but has such different runners in and out so often in practice it can be hard to tell. They did get a real nice push on the goal line though. Doesn't appear to have any real weak links.

PsychoChicken
08-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Awesome report. It's great to be informed of what's happening at training camp for those of us who can't make it. Your reports (and Jack's) have been much more informative than anything in the papers.

I really like what I've been hearing about Lelie. It seems he's becoming a true wide receiver, rather than one-dimensional deep threat.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that BVP is excelling as the second-team quarterback. I can't wait to see what he does in the preseason, but by the sound of it, he learned a lot last year.

One question: Now that LeSueur is nickleback, is he still playing safety? If not, who is the second-team safety playing with Brandon?

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Awesome report. It's great to be informed of what's happening at training camp for those of us who can't make it. Your reports (and Jack's) have been much more informative than anything in the papers.

I really like what I've been hearing about Lelie. It seems he's becoming a true wide receiver, rather than one-dimensional deep threat.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that BVP is excelling as the second-team quarterback. I can't wait to see what he does in the preseason, but by the sound of it, he learned a lot last year.

One question: Now that LeSueur is nickleback, is he still playing safety? If not, who is the second-team safety playing with Brandon?

LeSueur is still playing second team safety as well. It seems they are trying to get him on the field as often as possible. When he played nickel with first team, in order to give him a break they subbed Chris Young in at safety with Brandon. But Brandon has really outshined Young at safety thus far in camp IMO.

diesel51
08-02-2005, 12:44 PM
A few questions about the RBs, which I know are hard to judge from what you and others have stated. I actually read that Q doesn't seem fully recovered from his injury(rockymountainnews) but did have a good practice Monday. From your observations(and others) Tatum has lacked, let's say 'spirit'.

Has Q, or any other back for that matter, looked good enough that the coaches might put them in front of Tatum, either to light a fire under his butt or as a reward to the RB for working as hard as they have, or does it look like a MA/TB battle all through camp?

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 12:52 PM
A few questions about the RBs, which I know are hard to judge from what you and others have stated. I actually read that Q doesn't seem fully recovered from his injury(rockymountainnews) but did have a good practice Monday. From your observations(and others) Tatum has lacked, let's say 'spirit'.

Has Q, or any other back for that matter, looked good enough that the coaches might put them in front of Tatum, either to light a fire under his butt or as a reward to the RB for working as hard as they have, or does it look like a MA/TB battle all through camp?

Q sat out again today. I think they're just trying not to overwork him. I wasn't at Monday's practice, but Q definitely had his struggles on Sunday IMO. I don't think Clarett has the conditioning yet to push Tatum, and Ron Dayne looked pretty good to me today at times, but not enough to beat out Tatum. I don't think at this point that Tatum would be passed by anyone other than Anderson. But I guess you never know, there's lots of camp left and the coaches see A LOT more than I do, that's for sure. If I had to do a depth chart right now, just my opinion however, it would go as follows.
Mike Anderson
Tatum Bell
Maurice Clarett
Ron Dayne
Quentin Griffin
However, I don't think Dayne would actually make it over Griffin even if he slightly outperforms him, Griffin brings such variety, Dayne would have to beat out Anderson or Clarett I think to make the team. But I could easily be wrong.

BroncosB2B
08-02-2005, 12:59 PM
Do you think the offense's struggles are more a result of the defense being just flat out dominant or the offense just being inefficient?

RoorRipper
08-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Great report! Looks like Ian Gold is performing excellent. I am so excited for the 2006 season.
I'll be attending the 4th preseason game against the Cardinals so I'll do a report, hopefully half as good as this, when the time comes. :beer:

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 01:11 PM
Do you think the offense's struggles are more a result of the defense being just flat out dominant or the offense just being inefficient?

I wouldn't say the offense has been struggling that much. The defense has looked much better at forcing turnovers than a year ago, but most of those that I have seen have been off of muffed snaps or bad decisions by our back up QB's. Especially today, I thought Jake did a great job distributing the ball and making wise decisions in the move the ball drill. (basically a scrimmage)

I really like what I've seen from both units overall. They've both had their moments of good and bad, but have seemed to do a lot more than go through the motions. The units are really stepping out there with a winning mindset, the guys are very competitive against one another, as you can imagine.

If anything has held the offense back, IMO it would only be that they haven't really let go of the reigns yet. They seem to be working more on fine tuning the sharpness of each play.

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Great report! Looks like Ian Gold is performing excellent. I am so excited for the 2006 season.
I'll be attending the 4th preseason game against the Cardinals so I'll do a report, hopefully half as good as this, when the time comes. :beer:

That'll be a great preseason game to watch. Some of the best battles of camp should really be taking shape. Enjoy the game. Look forward to reading your report.

BroncFanInPA
08-02-2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks so much for your work in putting these reports together jletourneau!!

This means SOOOOOOOOO much to me to be able to get such quality info while living so far from Dove Valley. If you're ever in the Philly area, drinks are on me (that goes for Jack too) :beer:

Denver'sChamp
08-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Warrena nd co. are doing great. If you can getinto the backfield against the Bronco's O-Line, you are great.

Walls has been step his performance up a notch. Bailey has been impressive. Interception after interception. Hopefully, he can do that against Moss and Owens.

KnightOLB53
08-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Question about Alexander

In earlier training camp reports it seemed like Roc was doing great and i was impressed now it seems like its fadeing away,do u know why? Is he just getting burned a lot or not being physical?

jletourneau
08-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Question about Alexander

In earlier training camp reports it seemed like Roc was doing great and i was impressed now it seems like its fadeing away,do u know why? Is he just getting burned a lot or not being physical?

I've been wondering that myself. He has just been sliding down the chart so it seems. I haven't seen him doing anything great, but haven't noticed him gettng burned too much. I've only seen him lining up with the 3rd team. Must be something that the coaches have observed little by little.

Tibs2go
08-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Just another "Thank you" post. The reporting you an Jack provide sure makes my day in Georgia a little less humid ;)

DistilledFun
08-03-2005, 07:11 AM
do you think roc could just be going down to see what others can do? not to say that roc is doing bad but just trying to get others time to evaluate them. I think its a little early into TC to say the depth chart is clearing up. After the first pre season game is when we will start to see some clearing. but only in the less fierce battles. the battles for RB and NB as well as DL depth wont start to clear up untill right before the season i think.