PDA

View Full Version : trading cards

broncoskicka
08-02-2005, 06:35 PM
[CO :duh: LOR=RoyalBlue]undefined[/COLOR]undefinedWell I want to know how to get cards, do they come available at certain times or what??I have been checking the last couple of days and there are never any available. PLEASE HELP!!! ;)

JWinn
08-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Yes, they do come at certian times. Unfortunately, you just missed the last set for the 2005 draft picks. It seems it was only available for a few days since it was such a small set. (6cards- all available at once)

Usually, it's only one card available per day. When the regular 2005 set starts up, it should work like that.

I assume that you already know how to get to the page where you download the cards. It's that blue/grey page that has room for three cards with options at the left.

When a card is available, you'll see it instantly when it's one of the first cards. It will have a big orange button in front of it. Or, you can select it on the option at left.

The next set is supposed to start right around the beginning of the regular season. Start checking back then (maybe a week before the Dolphin game, that's when I'll start watching it)

Hope that helps explain things!

Again, welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Elway
08-02-2005, 08:27 PM
If enough people ask Admin, nicely maybe he can get them to make them available again for a few days before the next set starts in Sept.

Couldn't hurt to ask. :huh:

JWinn
08-02-2005, 08:32 PM
It sure couldnt. I know of a few people who missed out on that set for a variety of reasons. But maybe give it a limit, so those of us who already have them cant download even more. 4 of most of them is enough, lol.