PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here.......

Ohio Broncos
11-21-2003, 08:53 PM
What's up? I've been hanging around just reading posts for a little while and decided to join in. Please believe there ain't many Bronco fans out here, so imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon this board. I guess that's all for now.

Elway
11-21-2003, 09:34 PM
Welcome,

kind of bites to be there in Bengal & Brown country doesn't it?

Orange&Blue
11-22-2003, 12:15 AM
Welcome to the boards! :)

Ohio Broncos
11-22-2003, 12:51 AM
Appreciate the welcome,
Yeah, it sucks constantly having Browns and Bengals football being shoved down your throat, but I get some enjoyment out of it.
Take this week for example. Bengal fans are wired out of their minds because they smacked down KC. Everyone's chanting "Who Dey" and saying that the "Jungle" is back (people, it's one win, check yourselves!) . Bengal fans have been so downtrodden over the years I guess a big win like that is good for them. At least until they realize that they are still the Bengals. Still, I'll take 100 Bengals fans yelling "Who Dey" over one Browns fan any day of the week (especially Sunday).

2 Minute Warning
11-22-2003, 12:17 PM
Hi and welcome:) Football season bites in New England too..........but we solved the T.V. part of it by getting the Denver channels via satellite;) :D
Not much I can do about the non-Bronco fans everwhere, but I'm used to it:)

Crazie
11-22-2003, 08:14 PM
Well I think Bronco fans have braggin rights over the Browns. Might just be me :D

BroncoCy
11-23-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Elway
Welcome,

kind of bites to be there in Bengal & Brown country doesn't it?

Atleast your not crammed in the middle of Packer, Viking, Chief, and Bears country :(

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 08:56 AM
I think im pretty well stuck in a group of people who love Chiefs and Raiders...... I loved living in CO, but after my enlistment......

milehighbronc
11-29-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
What's up? I've been hanging around just reading posts for a little while and decided to join in. Please believe there ain't many Bronco fans out here, so imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon this board. I guess that's all for now.

I know how you feel...

I live in oakland!

Elway
11-29-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by BroncoCy
Atleast your not crammed in the middle of Packer, Viking, Chief, and Bears country :(

It was bad when I was in NJ, You had the Giants, Eagles, and Jets fans running rapid, with a touch of Steeler fanatics on the side.

BlueDamsel
11-30-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by arl0o
I know how you feel...

I live in oakland!

Ew, ouch! I'm sorry! Go BRONCOS! :)

Spirit Of Elway
11-30-2003, 06:54 PM
Unfortunately, I am stuck in NJ..................:(

NYBroncosFan
11-30-2003, 08:39 PM
Greetings from New York!!! Home of the 3 biggest losers in the NFL. The Giants, Jets, and Bills

Ohiofan#2
12-07-2003, 03:59 PM
Hey Ohio fan. I cannot believe I found another fan out here!!!!!!!! Soooooo sick of the Bengals and Browns arent even worth mentioning. I cannot wait until next Sunday when we can shut them all up!!!

Crazie
12-07-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Spirit Of Elway
Unfortunately, I am stuck in NJ..................:(

Same here :(

Zmabe
12-08-2003, 03:58 AM
im stuck in germany.