PDA

View Full Version : mmm denver post/sports reports " daynes doing very good "

daynewillreign
08-03-2005, 04:11 PM
what do you guys make of this ? i have been brainwashed that dayne was fat and slow and has " no chance " to make the roster.

Sam_Z
08-03-2005, 04:56 PM
A respectable thing to do is provide a link, so we can read the story ourselves and then reply to your post. Just giving us one sentence such as the one you gave proves to be very un-intelligent and simple!

Momentum
08-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Bye Q!

daynewillreign
08-03-2005, 05:47 PM
A respectable thing to do is provide a link, so we can read the story ourselves and then reply to your post. Just giving us one sentence such as the one you gave proves to be very un-intelligent and simple!

if you can give me a step bt step procedure as how to post a link it would be appriciated,,,i dont know how to post a link,however you may decied to goto denver post.com/denver broncos and you can read the article !

RoorRipper
08-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Bye Q!

LOL yes indeed, bye bye Q. We can use him as trade bait.

2 Minute Warning
08-03-2005, 06:04 PM
if you can give me a step bt step procedure as how to post a link it would be appriciated,,,i dont know how to post a link,however you may decied to goto denver post.com/denver broncos and you can read the article !

:huh: I thought you said earlier in another post you were his agent? :confused:
So you should know how to post his links by now, right? Or maybe not. ;)

Sam_Z
08-03-2005, 06:09 PM
No problem just go to the site where you read it, open another window of your internet provider, then go to the bronco message forums and type in the url or whatever its called from your search bar from the previous window.
I wasnt trying to diss on you personally but most people find it to be an inconvenience to go chase down stories that someone posts about, its better for you post it while your on that particaluar site.

mikeyrow
08-04-2005, 09:44 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_2909119

silkamilkamonic
08-04-2005, 09:47 PM
So they wanna cut Q, a guy who brings a change of pace, for DAyne, who is an even poorer version of the 2 RB;s ahead of him, MA and MC?

awesome.

Calif. Bronco
08-06-2005, 01:46 AM
So they wanna cut Q, a guy who brings a change of pace, for DAyne, who is an even poorer version of the 2 RB;s ahead of him, MA and MC?

awesome.

Remember, "they" only seem to be the people on this board. Barring injury, Q will be on the field on 9/11 and Dayne will be home watching on DirecTV.