PDA

View Full Version : Rain! Rain! Rain!

BluSky
08-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Game-day conditions - Is practice (with pads) set for outdoors this morning with the Rain??? 1 1/2 inch here in Parker.

HaroldWoods41SS
08-04-2005, 02:16 PM
ha ha ha and you name is blusky

Sam_Z
08-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Its been raining all day in Denver too, anyway I think i heard that the morning practice was cancelled although the broncos do have a practice bubble.
BTW welcome to the boards.

M_A_C
08-04-2005, 07:36 PM
Its been raining all day in Denver too, anyway I think i heard that the morning practice was cancelled although the broncos do have a practice bubble.
BTW welcome to the boards.

I'm heading up there tomorrow to check out camp. Are visitors allowed into the bubble? I'm hoping I don't have to waste the trip!

ludo
08-04-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm heading up there tomorrow to check out camp. Are visitors allowed into the bubble? I'm hoping I don't have to waste the trip!

im pretty postitve no one is allowed in the bubble. This afternoon practice was outside again, and guess what, Darrent Williams played on the first team while Champ sat out.
- i hear Da. played ok, but he played too aggresive and gambles a lot. But if the coaches are putting him with the first team im happy that he is impressing them so far.
- i just hope we hit on at least 1 of these corners for once!!