PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Brown

Crush_570
08-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Is Brown looking like he will be the player they hoped he could become? Thanks for all the camp updates.

BroncosB2B
08-04-2005, 11:08 AM
He's hurt now....

Caliraiderhater
08-04-2005, 02:40 PM
as funny as this is i am just glad it has nuthin to to with any of his old injurys! i mean this could have happened to anybody and i dont see it being a problem for him to get back in a few weeks! plus a good way to look at it is just giving all the injurys in his legs just a little bit more time to heal!

Sam_Z
08-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Sure Courtney gives his all but the fact is that this guy is extremely clumsy and gets hurt all the time, he cant play or even practice for a long period of time without injury. I dont believen the words injury prone, this guy is just clumsy. Theres a reason Trevor Pryce never missed a game until last season, theres a reason Gerrard Warren, Al Wilson and Champ Bailey havent missed a game! Forgive but the god honest truth is that Courtney is just overly clumsy!

topscribe
08-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Sure Courtney gives his all but the fact is that this guy is extremely clumsy and gets hurt all the time, he cant play or even practice for a long period of time without injury. I dont believen the words injury prone, this guy is just clumsy. Theres a reason Trevor Pryce never missed a game until last season, theres a reason Gerrard Warren, Al Wilson and Champ Bailey havent missed a game! Forgive but the god honest truth is that Courtney is just overly clumsy!
Clumsy? Clumsy? Clumsy? :confused:

Would you please contact Andre Patterson and give him the news?
I'm sure he would love to find that out.

BTW, here is Gerard Warren's injury page (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/5450/injuries.html).

-----

Sam_Z
08-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Ok Top maybe clumsy isnt the right word, but dont give the "hes just injury prone or has bad luck" thats all superstition. There is a legit reason for the guys injuries, and even if the other guys that I mentioned have been injured alot in the past, its still nothing in comparable to Courtney Brown's injuries. And Patterson knows this but he isnt going to say that. Anyway we have these forums so we can speak our minds, and I will speak mine no matter how much it bothers any one of you.

topscribe
08-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Ok Top maybe clumsy isnt the right word, but dont give the "hes just injury prone or has bad luck" thats all superstition. There is a legit reason for the guys injuries, and even if the other guys that I mentioned have been injured alot in the past, its still nothing in comparable to Courtney Brown's injuries. And Patterson knows this but he isnt going to say that. Anyway we have these forums so we can speak our minds, and I will speak mine no matter how much it bothers any one of you.
Sam, you don't know what Patterson "knows." All we can go by is what comes out of his mouth. To speculate anything different is careless guessing. I don't know whay Ma Nature has singled Brown out as her "whooping boy," but I can say he has had bad luck, without feeling superstitious.

-----

Reichert113
08-04-2005, 04:44 PM
personally i think stuff like this happens when u play football. courtney brown has the potential to be an impact player and until week 1 comes and he isnt on the feild it doesnt matter if he misses a few practices and what not. as long as he stays in shape and is ready when his # is called

Bellthebest
08-06-2005, 02:19 AM
He's hurt now....

exaclty....I thought that this would be the year in which that Brown would not get injured...I guess I was wrong... :ugh:

JRWIZ
08-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Got to remember that the Dline is in the action on every play big heavy duty action not a push here and there. By other heavy duty player no one hear under 200 pounds playing all heavy weights with big bodys stuff is gonna happen down and dirty as he is all the time.

Shame this happened out in the daylight part of the field.

DiehardinAlaska
08-06-2005, 12:43 PM
A tight end may take a little less abuse than the d-line inside because sometimes he runs routes, though our gameplan is heavily favored to running the ball. But then again he gets tackled with a lot of force so in the long run a tight end could take much more abuse on his dislocated elbow than a DE. Anyway, Sharpe survived and so I'm confident that Brown will be back soon. Maybe this is his one ding for the year. Couldn't happen at a better time IMO.