PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's having a great training camp

Wisconsinhomer
08-05-2005, 07:57 AM
thats right, my boy, Ron Dayne.

OrangeShadow
08-05-2005, 08:05 AM
so is Bradlee van pelt whats your point?

PRBronco
08-05-2005, 08:16 AM
I hear Majikowski's really coming into his own too.

topscribe
08-05-2005, 08:43 AM
And if he can finally get his talents and abilities together, he can only help the team.

In that interest, I'm all for him. :cheers:

-----

mrsolo
08-05-2005, 09:59 AM

Mike Leach

Sarcastro
08-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Derrick Johnson.

ttejuco
08-05-2005, 11:24 AM
Todd Devoe is having a great camp.
Jake Plummer is having a great camp.
Todd Sauerbraun is having a great camp.

........need i go on

RoorRipper
08-05-2005, 12:25 PM
The Broncos are the epitome of irony in the RB position. Last year, Droughns carried the load and did a great job. This year, what if we have Ron Dayne and Mo C carry the load for us? You NEVER know... :coffee:

silkamilkamonic
08-05-2005, 12:33 PM
The Broncos are the epitome of irony in the RB position. Last year, Droughns carried the load and did a great job. This year, what if we have Ron Dayne and Mo C carry the load for us? You NEVER know... :coffee:

Dayne's standing on his last leg.

If he can't succeed here, he can't succeed anywhere.

mrsolo
08-05-2005, 12:46 PM

At this point in their careers....I have more confidence in Maurice than Ron Dayne

RoorRipper
08-05-2005, 12:49 PM
At this point in their careers....I have more confidence in Maurice than Ron Dayne
Dayne is young enough to showcase some more Heisman talent. I would really like to see him playing a lot, he can really do damage to a defense through a whole game with that frame.

BANJOPICKER1
08-05-2005, 12:52 PM
I think its cool you like dayne so much,i like him too,but pushing his name like this is only going to get the reverse effect you wanting...I hope he does well,but i hope all the broncos do well and as a team the do the best...I think we all know your on the dayne bandwagon now...

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!
oh yea,,go dayne...hehe.. :beer:

mrsolo
08-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Dayne is young enough to showcase some more Heisman talent. I would really like to see him playing a lot, he can really do damage to a defense through a whole game with that frame.

The problem with Dayne's frame is that he doesn't use it. He doesn't run like a big back, so that big frame just makes him more of a target.

EMCF
08-05-2005, 01:09 PM
See Dayne get plastered in the backfield by Browner?

daynewillreign
08-05-2005, 01:51 PM
See Dayne get plastered in the backfield by Browner?

dayne let up and browner did as well just as the hit occured,,,,,,dayne didnt even go down ! your full og exagerated negitivity ! :duh:

mrsolo
08-05-2005, 02:16 PM
dayne let up and browner did as well just as the hit occured,,,,,,dayne didnt even go down ! your full og exagerated negitivity ! :duh:

LOL...and yer ful uv inpropper speling

exaggerated......negativity

JRWIZ
08-05-2005, 03:47 PM
LOL...and yer ful uv inpropper speling

exaggerated......negativity

Something about marrying cousins.

Wisconsinebonics at work.

watchthemiddle
08-05-2005, 04:24 PM
And if he can finally get his talents and abilities together, he can only help the team.

In that interest, I'm all for him. :cheers:

-----

Personally after all of this off season talk about who is going to be our number one back, I don't care after all. I would like it to be one guy, not by committee, a guy who is going to play hard every down, and possibly get 1400 - 1500 yards. If its Anderson great! Bell great! Q great! Dayne great! Clarrett great!!

daynewillreign
08-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Something about marrying cousins.

Wisconsinebonics at work.

:coffee: im reading you IQ report and regret to inform you that you've failed :duh: