PDA

View Full Version : dayne scored a short ydg. td !

daynewillreign
08-05-2005, 01:54 PM
he was quick to that hole,,,lets hope he continues w/a good camp

topscribe
08-05-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm all for Dayne if he can contribute to the team.

But you must have missed the thread on him just below this one.

Is there a Dayne fan out there who is bright enough to realize lobbying Broncomania is not going to sell Dayne to the team? :confused:

-----

RoorRipper
08-05-2005, 02:05 PM
:beer: Im excited for this guy. I am officially OFF the Tater bandwagon.

EMCF
08-05-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm pretty big on Clarett, see that stiff arm on Darrent Williams?

RBDynasty
08-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Is there a Dayne fan out there who is bright enough to realize lobbying Broncomania is not going to sell Dayne to the team? :confused:
-----What's there to be confused about? It's a fan site so people are going to pick players to be fans of....... it's not lobbying, but rather just getting excited about a player or players.

silkamilkamonic
08-05-2005, 02:27 PM
he was quick to that hole,,,lets hope he continues w/a good camp

Was it against the 4th team or 5th team..... :goofy:

topscribe
08-05-2005, 02:28 PM
What's there to be confused about? It's a fan site so people are going to pick players to be fans of....... it's not lobbying, but rather just getting excited about a player or players.
Do you have anything intelligent to contribute to the boards,
or do you just like following me around?

-----

RBDynasty
08-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Do you have anything intelligent to contribute to the boards,
or do you just like following me around?

-----I figured you were going to say something like that. I think I've addressed you three, maybe four times (one was even positive when I said I liked your assessment on something); hardly following you around. I get you though ... you just can't handle it when someone points out a flaw in your post. You don't have to be a jerk about it ... not like I insulted you, but obviously, YOU'RE not intelligent enough to understand that. But hey, to each his own.

topscribe
08-05-2005, 03:17 PM
I figured you were going to say something like that. I think I've addressed you three, maybe four times (one was even positive when I said I liked your assessment on something); hardly following you around. I get you though ... you just can't handle it when someone points out a flaw in your post. You don't have to be a jerk about it ... not like I insulted you, but obviously, YOU'RE not intelligent enough to understand that. But hey, to each his own.
I don't know how close attention you have paid to the boards the last few weeks. The point is here that Dayne fanatics have been posting and lobbying these boards for weeks now. They have been starting new threads in different forums, in ridiculous numbers. It has become annoyng and wearing to virtually everybody. What these Dayne fanatics don't seem to realize is that it has had a deleterious effect on the popular assessment of Dayne and would actually have been an embarrassment to him, had he known what was going on. So my comment was fostered not by one posting, or even one thread. It was a reaction from a fusillade of spams. If you would check the other thread in this forum, you will see a positive post of mine on Dayne's behalf.

Therefore, there was no flaw in my post.

Nonetheless, I do apologize for my knee-jerk response. Clearly, you are not an antagonist. However, I did not say anything about your being unintelligent, as you just did me. Nor did I use any derogatory names to describe you, as you did me. I was talking about your posting. ;)

-----

Jaws
08-05-2005, 03:33 PM
What's intelligence? :confused: It seems to pop up a lot in threads! Whatever it is I hope I haven't got it as it seems to cause a lot of fights! ;)

topscribe
08-05-2005, 03:36 PM
What's intelligence? :confused: It seems to pop up a lot in threads! Whatever it is I hope I haven't got it as it seems to cause a lot of fights! ;)
You lack intelligence only if you believe in evolution.

Those people come from lower forms of life, so the poor souls have been deprived of it. :P

-----

Jaws
08-05-2005, 03:39 PM

Those people come from lower forms of life, so the poor souls have been deprived of it. :P

-----

Well I'm not an evolutionist so you've got me worried there that I might in fact possess this terrible phenomenon known as intelligence :eek:

I'm off to read up on Darwin to see if I may be saved! I wonder if he was a Dayne fan? :goofy:

topscribe
08-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Well I'm not an evolutionist so you've got me worried there that I might in fact possess this terrible phenomenon known as intelligence :eek:

I'm off to read up on Darwin to see if I may be saved! I wonder if he was a Dayne fan? :goofy:
"You have given out too much Contributor Status in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Once again, I'm in debt!

:laugh:

-----

twotone
08-05-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm pretty big on Clarett, see that stiff arm on Darrent Williams?

i'm gonna wait till he stiff arms a non-rookie defensive back.

topscribe
08-05-2005, 03:47 PM
i'm gonna wait till he stiff arms a non-rookie defensive back.
I don't think Clarett is worried in the least about defensive backs.
I'll be convinced when he stiff-arms a veteran linebacker.

-----

daynewillreign
08-05-2005, 04:59 PM

-----

i think that you are an eliteist,and you think your better than all of us :duh:

Calif. Bronco
08-05-2005, 06:11 PM
I don't know how close attention you have paid to the boards the last few weeks. The point is here that Dayne fanatics have been posting and lobbying these boards for weeks now. They have been starting new threads in different forums, in ridiculous numbers. It has become annoyng and wearing to virtually everybody. What these Dayne fanatics don't seem to realize is that it has had a deleterious effect on the popular assessment of Dayne and would actually have been an embarrassment to him, had he known what was going on.

-----

AGREED!!!!!!! It had gotten so bad that I actually found myself initially hoping this guy would fail so his bandwagon would jump off . Don't worry though, I have since recovered and am now able to separate my feelings toward his "camp" from my feelings toward him as a player who may help our team. I still don't think he'll be down on the sidelines on 9/11 but that has nothing to do with my opinion of his homers. :coffee:

(at least I don't think it does) :D

topscribe
08-05-2005, 06:21 PM
As an elitist (check my spelling), I don't care what you think . . .

:cool:

-----

daynewillreign
08-05-2005, 06:29 PM
As an elitist (check my spelling), I don't care what you think . . .

:cool:

-----

maybe i meant athiest,,,lol only kidding ! :confused:

rcsodak
08-05-2005, 10:16 PM

If by "eliteist", you mean somebody with intelligence, and can make a point without spending all day in the process, and has 100:1 post ratio of good/bad.......

....then you might be a redneck. :coffee: