PDA

View Full Version : RE: Training Camp

Boss
08-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Few questions for you guys.

What do you think about Jeb Putzier being starting TE?
I personally think he is the best TE we have.

Who is our starting RB and who's gonna block for him.
I say T. Bell at Running back, and Dayne blocking for him. Leaves so many options out of the backfield.

Is Gerard Warren gonna be in the Pro Bowl this year?
I say by the looks of things this beast is one of the best DL in the game.

Appreciate your input.

Adrenaline
08-05-2005, 07:29 PM
What do you think about Jeb Putzier being starting TE?
I personally think he is the best TE we have.

Putzier really came into the picture last season. He got a new contract this offseason, and was the favorite going into camp. But i read some article on here that said Alexander was looking like the best at tight end in camp. If Putzier is getting better and Alexander still stands out above him, we definally have some talent at tight end. Which means two good tight ends for next year.

Who is our starting RB and who's gonna block for him.
I say T. Bell at Running back, and Dayne blocking for him. Leaves so many options out of the backfield.

Anderson or Bell at running back. It seems to close to call for now. Johnson will be blocking either one. Johnson seems to be that fullback we needed.

Is Gerard Warren gonna be in the Pro Bowl this year?
I say by the looks of things this beast is one of the best DL in the game.

If he "dosen't take plays off". And plays up to his potential.

DURANGO BRONCO
08-05-2005, 08:20 PM
I thought Putzier looked overweight at camp, but that might just be him, he practiced well. Stephen Alexander looked good, as did Nate Jackson. Recent reports are that Mike Leach is doing well. We should have good depth, and I feel we are better than last year at this position with Putzier, Hape, Carswell getting most of the reps lasty year.

I think we are fortunate to have 3 solid running backs and should alternate them to keep them withfresh legs all season. Bell, Anderson, and Dayne looked very solid at camp. Johnson is very solid. Clarrett is probably a bit of a project, but could be a future star if he continues to work and is patient. I don't think there will be room for Griffin, as he is still fumbling. I think he is suffering from lack of confidence.

The D-Line looks very solid in talent. I think the competition created by numbers will keep them all motivated.

Can't wait to see them all line up. We might not be more talented this year, but we definitely have more depth at most positions.

mrsolo
08-05-2005, 09:58 PM
I thought Putzier looked overweight at camp, but that might just be him, he practiced well. Stephen Alexander looked good, as did Nate Jackson. Recent reports are that Mike Leach is doing well. We should have good depth, and I feel we are better than last year at this position with Putzier, Hape, Carswell getting most of the reps lasty year.

I think we are fortunate to have 3 solid running backs and should alternate them to keep them withfresh legs all season. Bell, Anderson, and Dayne looked very solid at camp. Johnson is very solid. Clarrett is probably a bit of a project, but could be a future star if he continues to work and is patient. I don't think there will be room for Griffin, as he is still fumbling. I think he is suffering from lack of confidence.

The D-Line looks very solid in talent. I think the competition created by numbers will keep them all motivated.

Can't wait to see them all line up. We might not be more talented this year, but we definitely have more depth at most positions.

I think he's had one fumble at camp. And I don't think he's alone.

rcsodak
08-05-2005, 10:43 PM
I think he's had one fumble at camp. And I don't think he's alone.
They made mention of the Dlinemen slapping at the ball...

Seems to me, Shanny is telling them to work him into shape. By the end of camp, he'll need a new pillow, from his nightmares....... ;)

I hope he can recupe his leg and get back to his old, positive self. We need his moves on the outside.